I blame basers :P
    Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
    Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Originally posted by fireballz
      Most of it stems with the fact that i'm good friends with I.d. and he is jealous of that.
      el oh el

Didn't you spend $200 on her, gambling addicted faggot?

Comment

A. Isn't there a Trash Talk forum?
        B. No one's even paying money for this game, what can you expect?
        C. I think some of you need to get your priorities straight.
        C1. This is still a 2d spaceship game.
        Ну вот...

Comment

this shit makes me laugh, yes staff is corrupt but stop whining you look like a detective

Comment

PL took his little online hatred or whatever you wanna call it with fbz too far. This stuff is quite childish on both sides. The bottom line is that the zone needs someone new, but nothing will be done about it for a while because PL is the top dog.

Comment

this just looks like one of those things where you have to shrug it off and move on

Comment

LoL our zone is filled with 12 year olds

I just want to know whose acting more like a lil child fireballz or Pure Luck. I use to have respect for fireballz, but after seeing all this I have 0. This is a fuking game and you are bitching cause your "twd" page was messed with. Grow the fuck up, if he did then hes a fuking immature ass running this zone. Yet you bringing this and making comments on your twd page shows that you are the same. I feel both of you need to go drink your apple juice box's and maybe just shut the fuck up. Well atleast we get a little humor out of this, but the sad part is both of u are serious. Well this is a great reason to stay away from this game, when our zone is filled with guys with the mindset of 12 year olds. I say go out to the school yard, and have a go at it and settle like the boys that you both are.

EK

Comment

hey ek, who you think did it? I got ten bucks that it was catid

Comment

LoL LK

LoL i dont even know who the fuk catid, but if thats who you vote for then catid has my vote as well.

Comment

Its a game.
                      1:abbot> i think i played well
                      1:brookus> abbot last time i checked YOU lost
                      1:brookus> so im going to say that YOU sucked as well

7:Sleuth> HOW DO YOU FUCKS SAY CRACKER
                      7:Vue> WE SAY CRACKER
                      7:Vue> U DIPSHIT

7:Rampage Jackson> wtf are you guys drunk or 15?
                      7:Vue> lol jackson when sleuth is online everyone becomes 15

oar> i got rejected from Stray
                      oar> and both of their caps are on my personal chat
                      oar> but its ok

Comment

Originally posted by 3Stripes
                        PL took his little online hatred or whatever you wanna call it with fbz too far. This stuff is quite childish on both sides. The bottom line is that the zone needs someone new, but nothing will be done about it for a while because PL is the top dog.
                        squad: syndicate

FINALLY AN UNBIASED OPIONION! clearly we should listen to stripes.
                        Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Have anyone noticed how these two legacy newbies post right after each other all the time, and both have gay names with killer in it?
                          DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                          Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                          Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                          -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

re

FBZ ur a complete fucking moron, lol i hate pl as well but the dude is fucking fair. He banned me, and i got pissed and invaded his personal chat and HARAASSED THE LIVING DAY LIGHTS OUTTA HIM, but he didn't do jackshit to me ? you know what he did instead? he reduced my ban, because something happened and i got banned for longer, so he reduced my ban time to its normal time. FBZ UR A COMPLETE FUCKING MORON, there are a lot of hackers in tw, i know many must be one of them not pl.
                            TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                            TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                            KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                            1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                            1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

Originally posted by eelam <tw>
                              FBZ ur a complete fucking moron, lol i hate pl as well but the dude is fucking fair. He banned me, and i got pissed and invaded his personal chat and HARAASSED THE LIVING DAY LIGHTS OUTTA HIM, but he didn't do jackshit to me ? you know what he did instead? he reduced my ban, because something happened and i got banned for longer, so he reduced my ban time to its normal time. FBZ UR A COMPLETE FUCKING MORON, there are a lot of hackers in tw, i know many must be one of them not pl.
                              rofl, shows the lvl of maturity of tw'ers right here...

Comment

Like your opinion isn't at all biased on this matter either Volcs. Give me a break.

I just find it unacceptable that a head TWL Coordinator, Dean of Staff, and Sysop to this zone acts as immature and childish as he does. I would expect a head staffer, or any staffer for that matter to be mature and handle things in a grown up manner. Obviously thats not the case with Pure_Luck. Harassing people in PM like I.d. with such comments as "whore" or "slut" is very inappropriate coming from him, especially in the position he's in where he should be punishing people for that kind of behavior. I am very shocked that a guy of this mentality came to such a position in this zone.

I firmly believe that after going through all the circumstances of this situation that Pure_Luck is a part of this. He points the finger at fbz saying he checked his IP or did his "investigation" when he didn't even know at the time that fbz's power has been out for over a day, so it wasn't even possible for him to access the twd page and pull this off. Very suspicious to me that all this occurs within an hour of i.d. being axed from Spastic as well. I don't know of anyone else that has powers like Pure_Luck on the TWD site where they could edit pages and pull this kinda stuff, at the same time having a feud or rivalry against fbz and i.d. to the point where they would go out of there way to do this. Bottom line is there is no actual proof of Pure_Luck doing this, just a lot of references that point to PL being very likely to.

I know it's just a game, but its a game most of us enjoy playing. If we just ignore everything that goes on in this game, everyone would be corrupt and there would be no stability or organization in this game, which would make it less enjoyable. There are rules in place for a reason, and moral standards that staffers are expected to comply by, and if they are going to go out of their way to make this game less enjoyable for others and abuse their privileges, they should be held accountable. I'd like to see some staffers step up to the plate and get to the bottom of this and treat it in a manner of which is respectable.
                                Last edited by demonfaze; 03-03-2006, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X