Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's an idea, secure your TWD password first before bitching. Also what kind of evidence do you have against anyone fireballz? this is the second thread today where you've brought bullshit in to make PL look bad, guess what: you were wrong about TWL. If you want something done then take it to the Smods involved with TWD, let them sort it out.

Comment

Yes it was a bad mistake to make that kid in charge of anything in TW. I remember seeing a huge discriminatory gap between the mentality of higher staff such as Dock/Epi/The Pusher and then my first encounter with Pure_Luck. Was quite shocking indeed, and I knew this zone was in for its share of corruption still. Years later, my premonition still stands strong.

Anyone who plays this game and has a relatively elevated perceptivity has had this type of reaction towards Pure_Luck at some point of encountering him. Even his diction has an unceasingly primitive resonance to it.

I suppose that brings one more positive point to ceasing to play this game
      Last edited by Pro; 03-03-2006, 06:46 PM.
      Sika> noob
      Pro> u

Comment

I could talk what I know since I know these people but I think theres only parcial truth here. Deja vu.
        Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
        Your friend,
        ​​Papi
        ​​​​​

Comment

as far is pl hiring you for ZH .. he did want to do that..but lets just say others didnt..
          >^________^<!

Comment

Originally posted by deathking_
            rofl, shows the lvl of maturity of tw'ers right here...
            he's actually a dsber
            Originally posted by turmio
            jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
            Originally posted by grand
            I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

this thread makes me laugh...

trust me, da1 is the one that did it
              1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Originally posted by demonfaze
                Like your opinion isn't at all biased on this matter either Volcs. Give me a break.
                I never said once that my opinion was unbiased, everyone in this thread has a biased opinion. I'm the kettle ackownledging my blackness, and telling the pot he isn't exactly white.

So, fbz's power went out, how do we know that? how do we know he wasn't at work when his power went out and that yes, a tree crashed behind his house, which doesn't effect his work computer. It all seems a bit convenient, the one time fbz has been offline for more than 10 minutes since 1998 and this happens? riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. And a picture is put up that PL didn't even have? Lol, wtf? Clearly fbz's IP match is a complete coincidence.
                Ok, so say fbz didn't do it.. it was someone who had used both of his names before? If it was just an IP match to the name FBZ I could understand, as he and mega newbie were already caught using eachother's names, but it's also an IP match to his other name aswell.

So, you guys can disregard the fact that fbz's been IP matched, the fact that very few ppl had that pic, and that he was conveniently offline when it happened and I will disregard the stuff that doesn't favor my conclusion. Deal?

Originally posted by Pro
                I remember seeing a huge discriminatory gap between the mentality of higher staff such as Dock/Epi/The Pusher and then my first encounter with Pure_Luck.
                Elaborate?
                Last edited by Volcs; 03-03-2006, 07:48 PM.
                Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

I do not believe Pure_luck did this. Whenever I have dealt with him in the past he has always put his personal issues separate from staff issues. This would be an abuse of staff powers in which he clearly dosnt condone since when someone abuses their powers they are axed from staff. I just dont think he did this, but thats my opinion,.
                  4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                  4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                  4:Geio> DEEZ?
                  4:Geio> LOLOL
                  4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                  4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                  4:spirit> LOL
                  4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                  4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop
                    since when someone abuses their powers they are axed from staff.
                    No. They ignore it.
                    DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                    Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                    Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                    -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by 1ight
                      power corrupts.
                      Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutly*
                      9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

Originally posted by RATTY...
                        No. They ignore it.
                        Im pretty sure Philos was axed from staff for giving out Goddess' private arena. Yeh sure they ignore it.
                        4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                        4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                        4:Geio> DEEZ?
                        4:Geio> LOLOL
                        4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                        4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                        4:spirit> LOL
                        4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                        4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Pure_Luck, i think you should resign and make me dean of staff!

Okokok i got some more stuff, yesterday i said this to P_L "This shit your doing to fbz has to stop, he's a nice guy he doesn't deserve it" and he said "I don't have a problem with fbz"

And then he went off topic and said to me "oh btw, we are discussing not to let people who were banned for cheating, well evaded there ban play twl"

In other words saying that he were discussing whether i can play TWL. I then had to prove my innocence again (the first time, he wouldn't listen to what i said , he said "i reduced it, don't evade, i'm tired of your prying i don't want to hear anymore, carry on and i'll up it up) well anyway i was telling him that i was innocent, giving him reasons for everything, i even asked him what i was actually banned for, and he said he didn't know. I was typing none stop of how i couldn't of cheated and stuff, at the end i said "well?£ and he said "busy, can't talk" and went and played base.

There's alot more! I told him the names of the cheaters and told him to "look up into the computers of those i know cheat" he obviously didn't because they are still playing, it is just like he doesn't care.

Vys
                          Last edited by Vys; 03-03-2006, 09:27 PM.
                          Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

I feel the need to weigh in on this subject.

I think there was a second shooter in the grassy knoll area.

Comment

Okay First Off.

My TW alias is "STAMEN" Ive been playing this game for about 5 years now.I'm not going to make a big deal out of this, but I half to tell you my side of the story about PL. When I was playing for "Hillpeace" we were playing Spastic, we beat them 15-5, and then PL said in pub chat "stamen, don't ever play again" and he kept bitching at my lag for about 10 minutes."you laggot" I didn't reply to him, but then 5 minutes later, Godspeed come's up to me saying "hey stamen did you leave squad" I said "no. why" he responded with "cause your not in roster"
                              I don't know if this was Pure_Luck, but Godspeed wouldnt do it cause Hillpeace just started and I was one of their most valuable players at that time. And it's a coincidence that I get bitched at from the TWL/TWD Coordinator and Dean of Staff cause I was lagging one game.

Second, when I just found out about CE, people were telling me about it and asked me if I used it, I said "of course not" then, I asked some questions about it then repeated what they said, I was amazed in what it can do... Then a couple of hours later, Pure_Luck comes up to me in the TWBD arena and says in the spectator chat (public) (yellow) "hey stamen i got some shit here that you cheat" then actually posted saying me AGREEING THAT I CHEAT ENGINE, which pissed me off, then, when I joined Dice, all of a sudden, I get in the TWBD arena when i'm sitting in spectator chat saying "oh dice recruited another cheater" and one of my friend staff started saying that "pl is keeping an eye on me cause of i spike once or twice in front of him I'm netbanned" I was shocked, wtf? wth? just cause I join dice, I get threatened to get banned cause I spiked in front of him against Hillpeace and since he totally hates dice, he thinks that I cheat, and threatening or ignoring me cause he says I cheat, a formal squaddie of spastic which is "stayon" he's in Dice now, he told me that PL said in the Spastic chat, that he's going to keep an eye on me, everyone alert to me, now he has influenced the whole spastic that I cheat. I really don't care about it, but, I think this guy has gotten away with alot of stuff that no one has noticed about, and i'm pretty damn sure he's abusing most of his powers.
                              So yes, I DO AGREE WITH fireballz, someone has stood up to him, and finally, we have the other people that has the courage to reply their witnessing in this too.
                              1:Massori> ROFL I TOUCH MY ANUS AND SHIT PIECES CAME OUT

(JAMAL)> whinin fukin newbs

Necromotic> YOU PUSSY FUKS
                              i.d.>LOOOOOOL
                              nethila> NECRO TALKED
                              nethila> SCREENSHOT IT
                              Holydude>LOLOLOL

1:Dwopple> i texted me the other day
                              1:demonfaze> dwopple texted himself
                              1:cripple> LOL
                              1:Dwopple> LOL
                              1:demonfaze> that was the girl dwopple was texting yesterday
                              1:cripple> LOL
                              1:Amputate> LOL
                              1:Dwopple> LOL
                              1:demonfaze> found out it was himself

Comment

Originally posted by Jacklyn
                                as far is pl hiring you for ZH .. he did want to do that..but lets just say others didnt..

^.
                                SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
                                SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
                                Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
                                Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
                                1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
                                1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

Working...
                                X