X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh, drama bomb.

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral
      I feel the need to weigh in on this subject.

I think there was a second shooter in the grassy knoll area.

This made me laugh out loud.
      DELETED

Comment

I need to tell you about an incident that took place with pure_luck at a Showbiz Pizza Place, we were playing skee-ball and he ran up the ramp and dropped balls into the 50 hole. he earned a lot of tickets and got a super bounce ball and chinese finger cuffs. he has no regard for the rules, he's an outlaw and his position of power is a mockery of general skee-ball decency.
        I'm so tired of watching corrupted people being further corrupted by super-corrupting power. Tampering wth things is not a joke, it's dangerous and just plain ugly. God save us all.
        Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral
          I feel the need to weigh in on this subject.

I think there was a second shooter in the grassy knoll area.

Man, you need to check your hearing, it was just an echo. If a tree falls and no one hears it, does it make a sound ?
          Originally posted by Disliked
          However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
          when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

it was me
            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
            There wont be another election for president.
            Obama is the Omega President.
            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Wax
              Is anyone really expecting something to actually be done either way?
              spoken like a true subspace veteran
              $|_@Q\_/|=

Comment

Originally posted by Reliable*
                Okay First Off.

My TW alias is "STAMEN"
                You're a douche.
                Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Amputate
                  they are not accusing him, they are pointing out that it is most likely him because of the proof they have, now be quiet because you dont even know what happened
                  How is there proof?! The only "proof" I see is fbz's IP.

Originally posted by fireballz
                  Let me clear up the first part. I don't go on the computer at work anymore because I sold my laptop awhile back. I was unable to decipher the garble you posted after that. I'm trying to have an intelligent discussion here. Maybe you would be more accustomed to posting in the Trash Talk forum where most of your posts end up.
                  And clearly this was a great "discussion" you started.
                  I was SAYING that everything that happened on JUICE site was a joke, and happened because juice direct-linked off of PL's personal site. There was nothing illegal about it, so get your facts straight.
                  OK?

Also- everything I said was coherent, your inability to "decipher the garble" makes me wonder why you're even trying at an "intelligent conversation".
                  If the only person on this game who is (maybe) as smart as you is demonfaze, why the trouble with my post?

(fireballz)>the only guy that is as smart as me maybe, in this game is demonfaze
                  Last edited by Volcs; 03-04-2006, 12:32 PM.
                  Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Guys this is nothing...

Go DSB startup Windows Media Player (yeah u readed it right).
                    And get warned by Hoch also a sysop telling you to stop what u are doing or get netbanned!

Comment

Originally posted by Pro
                      Yes it was a bad mistake to make that kid in charge of anything in TW. I remember seeing a huge discriminatory gap between the mentality of higher staff such as Dock/Epi/The Pusher and then my first encounter with Pure_Luck. Was quite shocking indeed, and I knew this zone was in for its share of corruption still. Years later, my premonition still stands strong.

Anyone who plays this game and has a relatively elevated perceptivity has had this type of reaction towards Pure_Luck at some point of encountering him. Even his diction has an unceasingly primitive resonance to it.

I suppose that brings one more positive point to ceasing to play this game
                      lol i never understand what the fuck you say

Comment

someone please understand this reference

Originally posted by Facetious
                        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I have no problem with P_L i guess, 'cept he wont put up our map :P
                          1:abbot> i think i played well
                          1:brookus> abbot last time i checked YOU lost
                          1:brookus> so im going to say that YOU sucked as well

7:Sleuth> HOW DO YOU FUCKS SAY CRACKER
                          7:Vue> WE SAY CRACKER
                          7:Vue> U DIPSHIT

7:Rampage Jackson> wtf are you guys drunk or 15?
                          7:Vue> lol jackson when sleuth is online everyone becomes 15

oar> i got rejected from Stray
                          oar> and both of their caps are on my personal chat
                          oar> but its ok

Comment

stop caring, at the end of the day you'll go to sleep, wake up in the morning, go to work and nothing will change

you're cool guys fbz and pl, but i doubt pl did this fbz

lets all g3t n1kk3d, whos in? whos with me?
                            Girl if it's alright,
                            100%.

Comment

It must be nice to have just one enemy so you know who's guilty anytime anything goes wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by eelam <tw>
                                HARAASSED THE LIVING DAY LIGHTS OUTTA HIM, but he didn't do jackshit to me ? you know what he did instead? he reduced my ban, because something happened and i got banned for longer, so he reduced my ban time to its normal time. FBZ UR A COMPLETE FUCKING MORON, there are a lot of hackers in tw, i know many must be one of them not pl.

you know it's funny. He told me when I cheated in a private arena, he said the best he can give me is a 75 day ban to tw. 3 days later it was 1 year ban to TW.. I try to ask him what is going on when I come online. Then another 2 days later it's a 1 year netban and he didn't reply to me neither of the days.

He is a complete ass for not telling me it was a 1 year netban for sure. He is dean of staff and sysop and he didn't tell me it's a 1 year netban no matter what if you use a speed hack? under any circumstances.

I could have had it sorted out a lot faster if he was straight but that wasn't the case . He has to say yeah 75 days best I can do, go along. Then 1 year to TW, then 1 year netban.

Real Fair, Eh eelame

EDIT: Now I deserve the ban, only thing i'm pissed about is why did the dean of staff not know about a rule, and I be expected to know about it? Or the dean forgot about it -- and i don't have any beef with him besides that because he's always been nice with me
                                Last edited by Hydride; 03-04-2006, 04:50 PM.
                                1:Hydride> who we play next week
                                1:ReNdErED> Pandora
                                1:ReNdErED> gulp
                                1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
                                1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
                                1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
                                1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
                                1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

Working...
                                X