No announcement yet.

Ya got me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This reminds me of something, Stabwound hacking the admin account of the BasingCrew forums and sending out a mail to all 70 members or so announcing we have dissolved with made up reasons. Pure_Luck figured out it was Stabwound at that time and did nothing, should have kicked him at that time instead.. yeah very funny but perhaps not right for a staff possition?
    Only the loyal count.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerzera
      A stupid idea still stands? That says alot about you. And since Stabwound said he won't tell us how he got the password, you are just boldly speculating.
      I'm not intrested today ZZ. Weather you or I believe some personal responsibility should be imposed on Fbz or not is irrelevant. Stab is not going to get banned for a year over this. I'm applying the same logic to this situation, probably more appropriately, that others used to condemn this zone's Sysop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerzera
        Ow, I didn't know Fbz gave his password to Stabwound?
        heey I got that picture of Pl too

staffers are trying to safe their asses

btw nethila what fase are you in?? Check one of my previous posts if you don't understand my question!

Comment

• cute
          Big Chill

Comment

• http://forums.trenchwars.org/showpost.php?p=426480
            Originally posted by Tone
            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
            Originally posted by the_paul
            Gargle battery acid fuckface
            Originally posted by Material Girl
            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

• nice try PH

Comment

• That'd make a cool screensaver.
                You ate some priest porridge

Comment

• Stayon is portugese fyi.

And I am not taking any sides (again), but just because stabwound admitted to doing it doesn't mean pl is off the hook as neg and geno try to make us believe. Firstly there is no prove of stab doing it, he could just be covering up for someone else who actually did do it. And he got the password from someone else, wich could have been pl (I am not saying it was or was not pl). And right now I wouldn't immediatly believe if stabwound stated that it was not a staffer, after he did this, and he only came out after all the shittalk to his squadcaptain. So who is gonna prove to me he is telling the truth when he says it's not a staffer?

Again I am not judging if pl is a part of this or not, for all I know/care it was someone from within syndicate who passed on the pw.
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• true, maybe Evasive did it

Comment

• if evasive did it then kim did it too

Comment

• Why would someone else need/have fireballz password. Possible name sharing? Maybe.
                        Strid3r> We dont have enough players..
                        Da Man> Spec
                        A2m> alright all spec!
                        Strid3r> thanks bro
                        Strid3r in for Idoneus
                        ------- GAME OVER -------
                        Idoneus vs. Shriek: 1 - 0
                        Idoneus wins this game!

Do Eht!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hydride
                          Guess again. It's not free, and people DONATE a huge amount of money to play this game, especially TW. I think Rob Dougan gave around 500$ sometime a few years ago.

Is it free now? Are people still not paying money?
                          Of course I knew that people were donating money to the server...but the people that are complaining, whining, crying, ranting, putting up a fuss...they're not paying for any services. If you are paying, then I apologize on my behalf. Because I agree, if you pay anymore than a buck a month for this game, you're probably not getting your money's worth.
                          Ну вот...

Comment

• Alright I'll give you guys the sad truth, since you all seem to want something to happen to PL as a result of this incident.

Even if PL had something to do with it, which most assuredly he didn't since everyone here who thinks he did is either an already established moron (eg Wingermasters squadron) or has past qualms with the luck man and staff in general, it wouldn't make 2 shits of a difference because he runs the shit around here. Dock obviously trusts him way more than any other staffer so why don't you? He's professional about what he does (which is work thanklessly without being paid and rarely commended) and doesn't abuse his powers as MANY past staffers have.

Look at the morons on staff that you guys do support: Rodge_Rabbit, perhaps he enjoyed arena work and stuff but he abused his power like a dumbass and uploaded his own bots among other things that upper staff kept to themselves (wisely); Tatsumaru uk, uh he's racist and a cheater, I think that covers it; lnx, another sketchy guy as far as abuse goes but since I'm not really in the staff loop I don't know much about the current situation - just things I heard in the past.

PL's the one enforcing all the rules and taking care of the cheaters, double squadders, racism, and all the rest of your filth. I think Volcs said it best when she said Stab's punishment of a TWD ban was even overkill just to make an example of a staffer on his squad fucking around. But you guys twist everything to your own desire because you're mad PL didn't recruit you - or that he axed you (Zerz).

Comment

• i take it as granted that you mean 'wingmasters' and i would advice you to stop there. they are above everyone else. and as far as i know which is doubtful of course, no one from wingmasters (currently squadjoined) has even said a word here.
                              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

• Originally posted by ÆNIMA
                                Of course I knew that people were donating money to the server...but the people that are complaining, whining, crying, ranting, putting up a fuss...they're not paying for any services. If you are paying, then I apologize on my behalf. Because I agree, if you pay anymore than a buck a month for this game, you're probably not getting your money's worth.
                                That's the way to be

The people who pay should have more say in the situation :fear:
                                1:Hydride> who we play next week
                                1:ReNdErED> Pandora
                                1:ReNdErED> gulp
                                1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
                                1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
                                1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
                                1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
                                1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

Working...
                                X