No announcement yet.

Ya got me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pidgin-English at its best. I was referring to soupero and duel pasta - both morons and make the argument against PL look even less credible. It's like having Skitzo on your side of the argument concerning genocide - it's a good indication that you're wrong.

EDIT: That's why they're called DONATIONS, Hydride. Not payment.

Comment

• I am amazed at how many people are ignoring how homosexual da1andonly admited to doing it. BURN HIM, TO THE MOTHER FUCKING GROUND.

Yawn yawn, 5 pages of nothingness.

Going into the thread we knew:

Da1andonly did it
      Stabwound is a dickhead who lives in this game
      Pure_Luck sucks as Dean of Staff, and is a pretty big idiot himself.
      Fireballz pays girls through objects of effection to touch his peepee.

AFTER this thread:

Da1andonly did it
      Stabwound is a dickhead who lives in this game
      Pure_Luck sucks as Dean of Staff, and is a pretty big idiot himself.
      Fireballz pays girls through objects of effection to touch his peepee.

EDIT: oh and for the record, what can i get for a beej fbz?
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by genocidal

Even if PL had something to do with it, which most assuredly he didn't since everyone here who thinks he did is either an already established moron (eg Wingermasters squadron) or has past qualms with the luck man and staff in general, it wouldn't make 2 shits of a difference because he runs the shit around here. Dock obviously trusts him way more than any other staffer so why don't you?

gen i love ya but you're way off here. I'm sorry but I don't have blind faith in someone like Dock. Sorry, I just can't trust someone i don't know blidnly. And I state don't know as anyone who I haven't met in real life, even if they're my best e-buddy.
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Last edited by Send; 04-23-2015, 12:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by glacier
            I'm missing:
            a) who would give stabwound fbz's pass
            b) where stabwound comes into the fbz/i.d./pl situation
            c) what stabwound has against fbz
            d) why a squadmate of pl's would do something to harrass two people in which he has no clear problem with

sounds like a cover up, but whatever.
            i totally agree.

Comment

Alright I'll give you guys the sad truth, since you all seem to want something to happen to PL as a result of this incident.

Even if PL had something to do with it, which most assuredly he didn't since everyone here who thinks he did is either an already established moron (eg Wingermasters squadron) or has past qualms with the luck man and staff in general, it wouldn't make 2 shits of a difference because he runs the shit around here. Dock obviously trusts him way more than any other staffer so why don't you? He's professional about what he does (which is work thanklessly without being paid and rarely commended) and doesn't abuse his powers as MANY past staffers have.
              Exactly, WHAT you just said explained everything, YES Dock will trust him, YES all upper staff will trust him.. he can do anything he wants and the staff WILL STILL TRUST HIM. So? What do you think? THEY STILL TRUST HIM EVEN IF HE SHUTS DOWN THE SERVER AND BLAMES IT ON XOG. So YES, he took advantage and DID have part OF THIS.He is going to be "not blamed" by Dock or any other upper staff cause he's the one running this stuff now Ive been told that the SERVER was "MESSED UP" the day this happend.. Hmm what a coincidence? Every other day the server log is working why couldnt it work the time this TWD or w/e was going on? YES they will trust him, which concludes, HE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE TRUSTWORTHY HE HAS AROUND HIMSELF AND UPPER STAFF/SYSOPS
              1:Massori> ROFL I TOUCH MY ANUS AND SHIT PIECES CAME OUT

(JAMAL)> whinin fukin newbs

Necromotic> YOU PUSSY FUKS
              i.d.>LOOOOOOL
              nethila> NECRO TALKED
              nethila> SCREENSHOT IT
              Holydude>LOLOLOL

1:Dwopple> i texted me the other day
              1:demonfaze> dwopple texted himself
              1:cripple> LOL
              1:Dwopple> LOL
              1:demonfaze> that was the girl dwopple was texting yesterday
              1:cripple> LOL
              1:Amputate> LOL
              1:Dwopple> LOL
              1:demonfaze> found out it was himself

Comment

• Im portuguese but the "stupid finland fuk" started with Jamal.

Now thats a nice answer Jaap, blind is the one that doesnt wants to see, and it gets worse.
                Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                Your friend,
                ​​Papi
                ​​​​​

Comment

• Did you just take me saying that PL can do whatever he wants and twist it to PL did do this one isolated incident about TWD pages?

Comment

• i feel like quoting what i saw on a chat i share with pure and stab, which will make all of you look even dumber. but since stab tried to keep everything to himself, i wont post it. just keep in mind, some of us know more than you. its really silly to accuse someone when you dont know anything. that was already proven when stab made you all look like flaming retards when he admitted he did the whole thing. take my advice, give it a rest. and if anyone of you think im just asslicking and sucking up to pure, then you are wrong. ask around staffs, i for one never suck up to anyone and if any staff abused, im one of the first one to try to get that guy axed.

bottom line is: pure_luck has nothing to do with this at all..

and its about time rudy come and close this 'cus this thread is going no where.
                    1 + 1 = 1

Comment

I think Volcs said it best when she said Stab's punishment of a TWD ban was even overkill just to make an example of a staffer on his squad fucking around.
                      Unfortunately by involving me you lost your credibility with 90% of the people on here, ha!
                      Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by Stayon
                        Im portuguese but the "stupid finland fuk" started with Jamal.

Now thats a nice answer Jaap, blind is the one that doesnt wants to see, and it gets worse.
                        You are just telling me to care less while you could rather say that to Stabwound, Pure_luck and Fireballz.

Originally posted by genocidal
                        PL's the one enforcing all the rules and taking care of the cheaters, double squadders, racism, and all the rest of your filth. I think Volcs said it best when she said Stab's punishment of a TWD ban was even overkill just to make an example of a staffer on his squad fucking around. But you guys twist everything to your own desire because you're mad PL didn't recruit you - or that he axed you (Zerz).

You aren't reading? I have nothing personal against pure_luck, and I am not accusing him of having anything to do with the twd-hacking. I am just saying that he (or whatever staff set the punishment) is very lenient, since someone else got a a longer TW-ban for it.
                        So I did accuse pure_luck on being lenient or at least protecting Stabwound.

I will ignore the other assumptions because it has nothing to do with what I said. That and you are totally off.

Hey, maybe if I repeat this 100 times you finally will get what I write. Or maybe you already got it, you just want to be staffer :P
                        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

• Originally posted by Kolar
                          Pressure Drop,
                          If he isn't going to give it up he isn't and because it isn't a staffer or someone with access to the database and the twd site then we can't force him.
                          ~~~
                          Because the passwords are encrypted as Anzu I believe said the "odds" "chances" and "likely hood" (Just the words everyone keeps using to blame PL for this) is that Fbz gave out his password.
                          I agree that is the most likely thing but becuase he doesn't state who gave it to him it leaves room for doubt.

Originally posted by Kolar
                          I see no need to ban someone in this zone when no rule, no predicted or reasonable time frame has been set for this type of offense.
                          Well i think messing with another squads TWD profile and demoting ppl in their roster should be against the rules. The fact is it is obviously wrong and warrents a ban or else others will go in and do it to other squads and chaos ensues without fear of any punishment.

Originally posted by Kolar
                          We don't ban people for double squading or doing other things in TWD or on the TWD site aswell.
                          We really should though, double squading is a pisser, i also thought it was aa banable offensive? if it isn't it should be and if it is it should be enforced.
                          In my world,
                          I am King

sigpic

Comment

• I got Stabwound's forum password, logged on with his name and made this thread.
                            6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                            3 league vet

Comment

• Originally posted by Hydride
                              That's the way to be

The people who pay should have more say in the situation :fear:
                              no lol

Comment