Ya got me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nethila
    i find it funny how even tho stab admitted that he did the whole thing, there are still people trying to find a way to attack pure_luck, who has nothing to do with this incident at all.
    Its not that surprising.

there is a feud off Pl and Fbz so it makes a bit more logic if he did it than stab who didn't seem to be involved.
    However Pl has a higher position and it would make his position unatainable if he is being so immature and abusing.
    Stab was in his squad and then he admits it and gets a lenient ban compared to someone else who did something similar?

there is no way to prove that it was stab, he admits it but its hardly a conspiracy nut to think he is covering up for Pl

I think there should be consistancy in punishment, if someone did a similar thing and got banned for longer then its a bit fishy that its been shortened for a squadmate of Pl.
    In my world,
    I am King

sigpic

Comment

• Watch out with that objective view Press, people might be offended.
      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

• Originally posted by Pressure Drop
        Its not that surprising.

there is a feud off Pl and Fbz so it makes a bit more logic if he did it than stab who didn't seem to be involved.
        However Pl has a higher position and it would make his position unatainable if he is being so immature and abusing.
        Stab was in his squad and then he admits it and gets a lenient ban compared to someone else who did something similar?

there is no way to prove that it was stab, he admits it but its hardly a conspiracy nut to think he is covering up for Pl

I think there should be consistancy in punishment, if someone did a similar thing and got banned for longer then its a bit fishy that its been shortened for a squadmate of Pl.
        How was stab's ban lenient at all? He didn't hack anything, he had fbz's password. If anything I think the TWD ban is ridiculous, being axed from staff is understandable, but why the TWD ban? I think that because he is on PL's squad, the repercussions were more severe. If some random person did it nothing would have happened (as fbz was dumb enough to give out his password).
        Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

• stab, stab, stab I know i'm a little late to say this but you are such a loser! even your mom thinks your a loser (yes, I took a pic from her) you propably think it's all cool and shit to do the things you did and you thought we would all be like 'YOUR SO FUCKING COOL STAB' 'PLEASE HAVE SEX WITH ME!' ... guess it didn't work, everybody hates you know well except other losers they love you ofcourse... when you read this please delete continuum go to a bridge tie yourself up a fridge throw the fridge of the bridge (make your friends help of course you could never carry a fridge) and DIE, DIE MOTHERFUCKER!

say hello to your mommy, stab!
          Last edited by duel pasta; 03-08-2006, 01:08 PM.
          help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

• Originally posted by Volcs
            How was stab's ban lenient at all? He didn't hack anything, he had fbz's password. If anything I think the TWD ban is ridiculous, being axed from staff is understandable, but why the TWD ban? I think that because he is on PL's squad, the repercussions were more severe. If some random person did it nothing would have happened (as fbz was dumb enough to give out his password).
            You didn't read the entire thread did you? Either that or you are retarded.

(One year ban from Trench Wars is quite a harder punishment than a 2 week TWD-ban, but I guess that's lost on you.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerzera
              Watch out with that objective view Press, people might be offended.

Originally posted by Volcs
              i see zerz has already answered this. I was talking about consistancy, if someone got a long ban for somthing similar then that should set a precedent for the punishment of others too.

He mightn't off hacked into it but he never said who gave him the password.
              i don't know much, or anything, about hacking but until he says who gave him the password you can't rule out that he got it from someone who hacked or something Fbz password.

Even if you can, he used a password he got for malicious purposes, sure it was a bit of fun but the fact is who can draw that line? It certainly annoyed syndicate and Fbz and demoting other ppls roster is a silly thing to do and could cuase friction within a squad ...
              In my world,
              I am King

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Stayon
                incoherent gibberish
                stfu stupid finland fuk

Originally posted by volcs
                He didn't hack anything, he had fbz's password.
                That's about the same logic as; if a girl wears a skirt she's asking to be raped....
                ow yeah, that's your logic.

I have my neighbours keys, does that mean I can walk into his house and redecorate it at will? I guess not, do you?

God, why am I even talking to you..

Comment

• Originally posted by duel pasta
                  stab, stab, stab I know i'm a little late to say this but you are such a loser! even your mom thinks your a loser (yes, I took a pic from her) you propably think it's all cool and shit to do the things you did and you thought we would all be like 'YOUR SO FUCKING COOL STAB' 'PLEASE HAVE SEX WITH ME!' ... guess it didn't work, everybody hates you know well except other losers they love you ofcourse... when you read this please delete continuum go to a bridge tie yourself up a fridge throw the fridge of the bridge (make your friends help of course you could never carry a fridge) and DIE, DIE MOTHERFUCKER!

say hello to your mommy, stab!

HELL YEAH

Comment

• !
                    Stopp trash talking,

Stub admit he done it,so,he got his penalty...Let's all go on with their life and have a nice day.

Thanks
                    https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                    1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                    1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                    1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                    1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                    1:soild>they can say what they like
                    1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                    1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerzera
                      I have my neighbours keys, does that mean I can walk into his house and redecorate it at will? I guess not, do you?
                      Would you be charged with breaking and entering or a less serious crime of theft or damage of property because you were given legitimate access?

Pressure Drop,
                      If he isn't going to give it up he isn't and because it isn't a staffer or someone with access to the database and the twd site then we can't force him. I see no need to ban someone in this zone when no rule, no predicted or reasonable time frame has been set for this type of offense. We don't ban people for double squading or doing other things in TWD or on the TWD site aswell. Because the passwords are encrypted as Anzu I believe said the "odds" "chances" and "likely hood" (Just the words everyone keeps using to blame PL for this) is that Fbz gave out his password.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kolar
                        Would you be charged with breaking and entering or a less serious crime of theft or damage of property because you were given legitimate access?
                        Ow, I didn't know Fbz gave his password to Stabwound?

Comment

• Originally posted by Soilderz
                          !
                          Stopp trash talking,

Stub admit he done it,so,he got his penalty...Let's all go on with their life and have a nice day.

Thanks
                          it's stAb not stub morron, go have a twd game with PLADE, loser!
                          help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

• Of course he didn't but the idea still stands. Fbz likely gave his password to a third party who either passed it directly to Stab or left it open for anyone to use. In any case a 2 week ban from TWD and being axed from staff I think fits the crime.

Edit: Because he "likely" got the password through social connections there is nothing we can do to regulate or limit his activities in that respect. We can remove him from having the access in the future to do more damage and remove him from the division for a bit.
                            Last edited by Kolar; 03-08-2006, 02:13 PM.

Comment

• JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!............ oh shit, this aint the Jerry Springer show? Damn I want my fucking money back! :greedy:
                              2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

• A stupid idea still stands? That says alot about you. And since Stabwound said he won't tell us how he got the password, you are just boldly speculating.

Comment

Working...
                                X