No announcement yet.

I am right, staff is wrong, gg tw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It does matter who says what, it's like that everywhere in society, for a reason.

When someone makes an effort to look sharp, and follows the rules without creating any drama/bullshit, they will be more credible than others.

When someone is known for stiring up shit for fun, and fighting with the authorities for fun, they will be less credible.

There's a reason why I'd take an advice from Epi with higher regard than an advice given from Lizard Fuel.

This spesific subject has been discussed back and forth by almost everyone in the zone for several years. Being staff doesn't automatically force you to look at every input given into every topic concerning the zone.
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Yeah, in reguards to newbies, don't chase em off and tell em "esc+q" to any question they ask in pub. I mean how vet will the vets be if there is no one around to shoot at, base against, etc. The total dick attitudes might be what is hurting this zone. Just a thought something to think about.
      sigpic

Comment

Real conversation i had 2 weeks ago:

newbie: hey how can i join a good squad?
        me> Practice lots, go play elim and get noticed

1min later:

Newbie> There is no1 in elim.
        me> Erm play in wbduel..

1min later:

Newbie> No1 in wbduel
        Me>erm, just practise :s

Says it all really.
        King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Comment

I see that absolutly nothing has changed in 5 months.

Comment

I LOL'd
            some people in this thread seem pretty depressed
            1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
            1:Cower> Sword
            1:Kthx> ok
            1:Cower> Axe
            1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
            1:Cower> ?
            1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Originally posted by Lame View Post
              Started with El Desperado / The Wicked ClownZ; then played with Na$ir / Na$ / Na$ <ZH> / Na$ <ER> for a long time. Got infamous for declaring war on racism in game years ago haha, which is one of the reasons I experienced a lot of hostile people. Later on Path of Daggers gave me Nasir. Few years back Roxy gave me Lame and now I use this as my primary name. Most people still call me Nas lol, like it's my real name B).

Ps to Izor: I know you said you don't care about it, but perhaps you should change the threadname. When I saw the name of the thread I only bothered to click on it because you wrote it and I assumed you had something useful to say since you don't make a lot of threads. But I agree that valid points are valid points, regardless who say it. Only problem is ofcourse that sometimes people rather listen to someone like Epi, instead of listening to someone like you and me.
              Oh you're Na$. No wonder, I was pretty sure Lame was Roxy. Makes sense now.

And why is it bad to listen to me, I agreed with your points
              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
              www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
                But we all know you did anyway, because being the nerd that you are you have nothing better to do
                actually I didn't, I read a line or two then was like wow why am I wasting my time reading something you wrote, I know I've read bad literature but your posts take the cake.
                it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
                  Oh you're Na$. No wonder, I was pretty sure Lame was Roxy. Makes sense now.

And why is it bad to listen to me, I agreed with your points
                  Epi! I either mistyped something or you misinterpretated something , I only meant that in most cases people will rather listen to you, than to 'someone like Izor' (or me). Thats because 'we' did things in the past that makes us 'less credible'. So there is nothing wrong with listening to you, but if Izor wants to make a valid point, he shouldn't have used such a threadtitle, since it could look like it's 'another hatethread' again. (even though valid points are valid points). So don't worry Epi, even I listen to your magical words :wub:.
                  Winner TWL-B Season 10 dicE / TWL-D Runners up
                  Winner TWL-D Season 8 -Final-
                  Winner TWT Season (?) Melee
                  Winner TWDL Season 2 Scrotal's Horde!!

Comment

Hello Trench Wars
                    1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

The idea of a tutorial arena kept on popping up throughout this thread. I think it's a very good idea. Right when you enter Trench Wars, a message will tell you to go to the tutorial arena, which would explain to you the basics of the game.

When I started in ~2003, arenas were full of people. I remember seeing 2 or 3 tryout arenas almost every time I logged on. DD, BD, and JD arenas were full of people, watching or playing.
                      9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

Working...
                      X