No announcement yet.

Town Hall Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DuelBot adverts do need to be shut off at least in the offseason, I really don't care how many times screamo can get fed in javelin.

Comment

• this is just my oppinion but i think the game is more boring cause pub sucks these days, like 3 years back when i played, we actually had 2 teams who tried to get that flagroom, and worked as a team, with like 2-3 people on private freqs, these days everyone just flies in spawn area and there are like 3 people in the friggin base... just no fun at all, dont know if they r all noobs who dont know there is a point to pub or if it's just people who dont like elim and just like spawning people all day. the game where u have to hold the flag for 3 minutes is pretty much the only time when u get a few people trying

Comment

• ksdfjasdkjf
        an obj that shows the squad points leaders when entering pub

yes yes yes

yes yes yes

do this please
        the non-pure pubs only

this will give a little bit of incentive to flag a bit. and if you make it squad points, promotes teaming a little bit for the flag. that way the fr would be nice a full for the queerbait levters and they can stop their retarded yapping. keep the blocks that make them actually have to aim and get close though.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• and maybe someone can make it possible so terrs can pick people who cannot attach to them, for example, i was pubbing and the lightening kept attaching and then tried to tk me all the time, was very annoying but i couldnt prevent him from attaching to me, except if i would change ships, just another suggestion

Comment

• paypal betting system ftw
            or incase of legal problems we could bet points and have monthly prizes paid for with a small membership fee of those who want to be involved
            sigpic

Comment

• Another minor problem to add to the list that would be nice to see fixed. How about the ability to ?chatkick, I mean sometimes you just get people you really do not need on your chat. Especially if you kick someone from your squad and they like to stick around where they are not wanted to be a jerk because they have nothing better to do with their time. Just seems to be too much a pain to change chats everytime some little nerd got grounded for kissing his mom or something and needs to take it out on people online.
              rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
              rEnZi> its crazy
              rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

• Originally posted by RageRitual View Post
                Another minor problem to add to the list that would be nice to see fixed. How about the ability to ?chatkick, I mean sometimes you just get people you really do not need on your chat. Especially if you kick someone from your squad and they like to stick around where they are not wanted to be a jerk because they have nothing better to do with their time. Just seems to be too much a pain to change chats everytime some little nerd got grounded for kissing his mom or something and needs to take it out on people online.
                agreed.
                https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                1:soild>they can say what they like
                1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• Agreed too but undoable (SSC biller doesn't support this and the biller isn't developed anymore)
                  Maverick
                  Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
                  Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
                  Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
                  Subspace Statistics Administrator
                  Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

• Originally posted by Duke Dimi View Post
                    and maybe someone can make it possible so terrs can pick people who cannot attach to them, for example, i was pubbing and the lightening kept attaching and then tried to tk me all the time, was very annoying but i couldnt prevent him from attaching to me, except if i would change ships, just another suggestion
                    Well, intentional teamkilling is illegal in most SSC zones, Trench Wars included. I think the current setup, where zone staff enforce that rule (among other rules), works well.

Implementing a complicated system where players in terriers can prevent certain other players from attaching to them, just seems like it could lead to many complications, and ultimately I don't think such a system would be worth the effort it'd take to implement it.

Comment

Working...
                    X