Trench Wars... has changed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trench Wars... has changed.

Trench Wars... has changed. It's no longer about basing, squads, or elims. It's an endless series of Distension matches fought by TW players and staff. Distension - and its consumption of life - has become a well-oiled machine.

Trench Wars has changed. ID-tagged pilots use ID-tagged computers, pilot ID-tagged spaceships. Nanomachines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their egos. TWD control. BWC control. TWEL control. TWL control. Everything is monitored and kept under control.

Trench Wars has changed. The age of 600-700 people online has become the age of control... All in the name of averting catastrophe from DDoS attacks. And he who controls staff... Controls history.

Trench Wars has changed. When Continuum is under total control... ...Trench Wars becomes routine.
    GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

what the fuck

Comment

ok
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

http://trenchwars.org/index.php?v=objectives

Main Objectives

-To maintain a strong presence of automation in the zone
        The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
        SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

So what's your point?
          (Twerp and Duel Pasta)
          5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: Pandagirl!> What do I say back to that
          1: Pandagirl!> How about "lol"
          1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

If you can't beat them, eat them. ?go zombies3 - Chao <ER>

Ricko> mvp gets poppadums from weak's corner shop

Comment

automation is damnation.

i have said it for years! BOO THE BOTS!
            (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
            (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
            (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
            (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
            (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

ill take a pound of what hes smoking

Comment

Originally posted by Heroin Bob View Post
                automation is damnation.

i have said it for years! BOO THE BOTS!
                :wub:

And also...

Originally posted by TW
                Events are also to be hosted accordingly to the population in the one at that time. EG: Zombies would be good with 400+ players online
                LOL.. Those days are pretty gone
                STARKITTY
                A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

In a sense, Trench Wars HAS BEEN changing, for the better. Yet, till this day, the situation is more like, Trench Wars is trying hard to change, but the population is reluctant to.

We had the new small weasel, the staff pull it out.
                  We had a new map from Unliked One, The players would rather have the old one.

Can Trench War really change? We shall see.

Comment

What is the problem Cheese!? Without some sort of automation you would not have TWD, TWL, exciting Zombies events and fun arenas like Distention. Maybe you did not read the last two sentences of that paragraph?? Though I wouldn't really bother with the Zone Objectives. It is clear Staff do not use them.
                    "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                    • Shark
                    • Dicer
                    • Sager
                    • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Originally posted by Mootland Farmer View Post
                      What is the problem Cheese!? Without some sort of automation you would not have TWD, TWL, exciting Zombies events and fun arenas like Distention. Maybe you did not read the last two sentences of that paragraph?? Though I wouldn't really bother with the Zone Objectives. It is clear Staff do not use them.
                      everything in moderation is okay....but when you automated tourny, you killed tournaments
                      (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                      (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                      (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                      (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                      (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

he has a point
                        Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                        Your friend,
                        ​​Papi
                        ​​​​​

Comment

WTF I never got a nanomachine.
                          ?find dads revenge

Comment

Originally posted by dads revenge View Post
                            WTF I never got a nanomachine.
                            actually you received a full complement of the latest edition of the NSA "health monitor" nanobots several years ago. They were administered under the guise of a "flu" shot - something that was an obvious government ploy - it not only makes you feel like shit for a day, it doesn't prevent you from getting the flu - and how many people you know dieing from flu anyway? They're busy recording your thoughts, and transmitting them to the government. They're ready to take you down at a moments notice - or turn you into the perfect government killing machine. But believe me, you're better off with them than without, for when the time for revolution comes, you'll be a vital asset in the future of America
                            .fffffffff_____
                            .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                            .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                            .fffffff\______/
                            .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                            .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                            .fffff\________/
                            .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                            .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                            .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                            .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                            .fff\__________/

Comment

the game is just old and tired, i would say we are doing the best to keep it alive!

honestly, i feel like there is a fair amount of competent new blood, however a lack of real superstars coming up in the game.

i went to china for a few months slash i have been inactive for the least season and this past off season and there are a number of players who i have never seen before or never noticed before who are playing at least moderately well. the resiliency is impressive considering how old this game truly is.
                              What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

Comment

Working...
                              X