New TW Online Merchandise Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New TW Online Merchandise Store

Want to support Trench Wars AND get cool exclusive TW merchandise? Now you can do just that with this new Trench Wars Online Store.

It features the basic MVP shield with the TW website URL, plus some other graphics of your choosing for your choice of merchandise! There is T-shirts, Hats, Mugs and many other cool things to choose from. You know how cool it will be, to show off to your friends that you got some TW merchandise!

What are you waiting for, help support our server fund and get cool stuff at the same time! Go HERE and get some of your favorite TW merchandise today!

(edited for spelling error)
    Last edited by KJW; 04-27-2003, 08:50 PM.
    "Have Guns and Travel SubSpace / Continuum"

The javelin thong is great.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Also, you may want to put a link on the navbar of the site.
      1:Necromotic> my belt has a pokemon on it

1:Tigerex> My Belt has a decapitated Badger on it. Can i be in your sig please

Comment

where r the terrier condoms for rl attaching?

aaand if id get me a flagroom underpant who would be willing to get inside?
        Last edited by Fluffz; 04-27-2003, 03:41 PM.

Comment

i'm getting one made that says:

"Laugh at blue, shoot at yellow"

with "TK" on the back, in Calvin Klein-style letters
          and "teamkill" written tiny under it.

leetness
          plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

I bought a Javelin t-shirt, where's my God-damned cookie?!
            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Hi everyone. I'm The Designer.

I'd like to thank you all for your interest in our TW merch. The dev team has high hopes for this fundraiser!

If you have any special requests, like Stupid-Gerbil, please don't hesitate to e-mail us at twmerch@yahoo.com with your ideas. We want to serve you, and we want each and every one of you to be pleased with your purchases.

Thank you to those who have already purchased shirts! We can't express how happy we are at your decision.

The store will be expanding slowly, but with your support, it will grow much quicker. Please e-mail us to let us know your suggestions - all will be considered and replied to.

Thank you again, and please support Trench Wars any way you can!

www.geocities.com/twmerch
              TW needs your support! Click here for more information about merchandise!
              -
              Shafted again, eh? Of course.

Comment

no thanks, i was talking about getting some iron-on printer paper. i love this game, but that doesn't change the fact that i'm poor.

Comment

Isn't it a good idea to add this into trenchwars.org itself? Now the Geocities site with text only is not the best point to sell it, put it in the design and it will be more attractive!

Greetings,
                  Greets,
                  Roger

Comment

People In Power and ourselves have been discussing just that, and we plan to get it moved over from Geocities as soon as possible. However, I would hesistate to ask outright such a big favor. But hopefully it can soon be moved.

Thank you again for supporting the TW server!

http://www.geocities.com/tmerch
                    -

Comment

nope, cafepress only allows printing on white or ash gray shirts at this time.

the reason behind that is so that cafepress can electronically print the shirts (which won't work on dark or colored shirts). if they wanted the ability to print on dark shirts, they'd have to set themselves up with silkscreening equipment, which is very expensive unless you're mass-producing something.

hope that covers everything, bob.

Comment

Originally posted by Taciturn Bob
                        Just out of curiosity; why are all of the products white?

Would it kill you to add some color to the selection?
                        Actually, we could create black shirts. However, this requires a premium Cafepress membership, which means we'd have to pay for it, which means we'd have to charge more for our wares. So unless someone wants to spring for a premium membership, I'm afraid all we have is what you currently see. Otherwise, Gerbs is correct in his description of the Cafepress process.

Thank you for supporting Trench Wars!

http://www.geocities.com/twmerch
                        -

Comment

hey designer, here's some info that you might enjoy. while looking for the cheapest place online to print t-shirts for my band, i came across this site.

http://www.jakprints.com

100 Dark T-shirts with your 1-color logo in 1 location for $375
                          100 White T-shirts with your 1-color logo in 1 location for $275

granted, cafepress is better because the creator doesn't have to pay any money to get the shirts printed and there's no surplus shirts. but if you guys wanted just one design on dark colors that you could make a HUGE profit from (while still keeping prices cheap for buyers), then getting them printed in bulk would help out big time. with those deals i mentioned above, the creator only pays $3.75/shirt for dark and $2.75/shirt for white, which can easily be sold for anywhere between $10-$20/shirt to help raise money. from cafepress, it looks like you're getting roughly $5.00 a shirt in profit.

just an idea for you to consider.
                          Last edited by sTuPiD-gErBiL; 04-27-2003, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Hmm... That's an excellent suggestion, Gerbs. I'll talk it over with The People In Power, and see what they say.

It seems we can order a lesser amount than 100 shirts and have the base price be about $6. This seems like a good idea. So if we got batches of 25 shirts at a time, it would cost about $160 per printing. If we charged $15 for the shirt, and sold all 25 shirts, that would mean a profit of about $215. However, putting in that initial printing fee is a risk.

Hmm. Okay, here's an idea. If you would order a BLACK shirt with "Trench Wars" in WHITE printing, with the MVP shield in YELLOW, would you please post here saying so?

(Edit again: Check out their other colors, too: http://www.jakprints.com/tshirtcolors.htm)

If we can make more money at one go, with shirts that people might like better, this would be a really good start.
                            Last edited by The Designer; 04-27-2003, 08:19 PM.
                            -

Comment

Already ordered one, thx for the offer though.
                              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Working...
                              X