No announcement yet.

Hire a marketing team - please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new website is on the road, being designed while i'm writing this reply. You can't do advertising if your front cover is ugly as shit. I'm pretty sure 24 said it somewhere on this thread. We need to change our website before starting a marketing campaign. This is not as easy as giving 5k$ to someone and hoping it will increase the player base by 500%. It doesn't work like that, we need a facelift first.

Fact is, this game is old, don't expect a miracle here.
    TW Bot Developer
    TW Web Developer
    Friends> All I saw was arobas+
    Friends> It's like death

Comment

• Originally posted by Ganon-Knight View Post
      And regarding the learning curve... yeah, some people do have it easier, like Engineers. Other people grind relentlessly at the keyboard for a long time to get on a level where they can actually compete (like me!). So blatantly disregarding any idea that TW has a learning curve is incredibly dumb. Some people click fast, some people take their time, and some people will never get it and are best off stuck in pub and elim. I was like that for a while until I decided over the last couple years to knock that shit off and actually make an effort to get better. I went from nobody to TWL starter. There ya go.
      actually even engineers will tell you the countless hours he spent "training" and getting good at this game, he didnt become sweet starter randomly...guy has been playing for years on aliases on savanger and etc.

that being said...time put in isnt the only thing needed...its about the quality of experience you get out of it, this y jebass still not "good"
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• true, jebass is amazing so is jessup. dream team

Comment

• Why is it taking 2 years to finish a website? Dezmond had one up and running for me in less than 2 hours. Granted it wasn't a top notch site, but you don't get much with the small amount of cash I put into it. We're supposed to have a whole team working on this...
          1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
          Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

• dont worn me

Comment

• Hey Arobas. VHS just called to thank you for the website. They said "it was totally worth the 20 years of waiting, now that we have a really cool new website people have to switch back to VHS"
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• fuck the marketing team, if i saw this pos game on some ad i still wouldn't touch it. you need a celebrity to save this game now. speaking of which, i went to school with aubrey. i'ma link him up if you sending the 5k my way 24
                (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

• aubrey as in drake
                  (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                  (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                  (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                  (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

• Get him to wear a trenchwars shirt and hat in his next music video.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• rofl drake didnt play this game

Comment

• alright, i agree its a good thing to give the website a face-lift before we start marketing/advertising but at this rate (i'm assuming the website is still below 50% completion by the sounds of it) the zone/game will be dead before this is finished. can we see some previews or something?

also check this out: http://www.game-advertising-online.c...on=advertising
                        Last edited by Mobey; 10-05-2011, 04:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mobey View Post
                          alright, i agree its a good thing to give the website a face-lift before we start marketing/advertising but at this rate (i'm assuming the website is still below 50% completion by the sounds of it) the zone/game will be dead before this is finished. can we see some previews or something?

also check this out: http://www.game-advertising-online.c...on=advertising
                          Yea. That's pretty much what I was thinking too. We have (at dead points) about 80-100 players in the zone, maybe even less. (including like 20 bots or so) and all the specs. Means, elim is dead for sure (not talking about wb/javduel or base lol) and in pub theres a 3 v 3 going on (-> That's not a lie, that's what I've seen like 3 days ago).
                          So we gonna have an awesome website then, in a couple of month it seems, when there's nobody playing anymore?
                          Speaking of face-lifts... that'd be a face-lift of a dead body, not of someone who is still worth to face-lift.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fis View Post
                            Yea. That's pretty much what I was thinking too. We have (at dead points) about 80-100 players in the zone, maybe even less. (including like 20 bots or so) and all the specs. Means, elim is dead for sure (not talking about wb/javduel or base lol) and in pub theres a 3 v 3 going on (-> That's not a lie, that's what I've seen like 3 days ago).
                            So we gonna have an awesome website then, in a couple of month it seems, when there's nobody playing anymore?
                            Speaking of face-lifts... that'd be a face-lift of a dead body, not of someone who is still worth to face-lift.
                            So in essence they're hiring a mortician?

Comment

• Cant they throw some money at the web developers and tell them to hurry?
                              (Children)>hunted for life
                              (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
                              :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

• Originally posted by LF View Post
                                website
                                Originally posted by LF View Post
                                Dezmond had one up and running
                                in less than 2 hours
                                amount of cash I put into it
                                ????
                                ????????
                                ????????????
                                ???????????????
                                The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                                SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Working...
                                X