No announcement yet.

Submit your own House/Shop for the new map! RPG Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ky, can you do me a favor and post a day or two ahead of time...when the first hosted events will be?

Comment

It's 23 March now! How far are you atm. At witch phase are you working now, are you still working on phase 1. I know it's not easy, but you are already working on it for a long time now so can't you give us any details about how far you already are.
      help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Didn't something get tested in elim...well..a bot of it or something? I heard talk of it.

Comment

It is in the first phase of development right now.
          Right now, the ship settings need to be done before it can be hosted. There are some little things that will be done, but it should be up within a week or so, and the opening ceremony will most likely be the first weekend after Feine is up.

Sure, I can post the time and dates for the events as they get decided.
          People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

Originally posted by Kyace

Sure, I can post the time and dates for the events as they get decided.
            Thank you, Ky

Comment

Np. There also will be information on events posted on http://harumi.twzone.net/ about the time Feine gets uploaded to the TW server. Keep an eye out for it.
              People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

ack, a week or so! The pressure...

Originally posted by Disliked
                Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Unstuck.
                  TWSites.com - TWSites.com Web Hosting Services
                  qan> dock's raw animal magnetism and sheer ability to reboot bot cores inspires lust in all genders :P
                  3:wadi> no yawning on the internet.

Comment

Unstuck? O_o

Comment

• LOL! unstuck
                      help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

• Sorry to revive a dead thread but what ever happened to this anyways? o_o

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemfire
                          Sorry to revive a dead thread but what ever happened to this anyways? o_o
                          Harumi <ER> is Missing in action, so this project is postponed until further notice.
                          When that happens, you will know.
                          (Posts Harumi's picture on Missing persons board)

Comment

• I'm betting either 1) She moved. 2)She quit SS.( :eek: ) or 3) her computer died and she doesnt have the $$ to buy a new comp, or just plain doesnt want another one =p

Comment

• 1 is pretty unlikely, 2 aswell (given that this is Harumi) 3 is quite likely, and hidden option #4 (She was arrested and detained by government officials for her part in the EA April fools scam) is also quite likely.

Comment

• Dock> hasnt been taken, and hes the one with the authoritA

Comment

Working...
                                X