No announcement yet.

Submit your own House/Shop for the new map! RPG Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to the group leaders of this project, Kyace, Theif, and Twerp, we have now taken on the project and continued it. So far, we have been working on the graphics, and maybe I'll post some more about how we are going later. Right now, we could use some more houses except send them to Twerp_2004@yahoo.com. If I can, I'll try and e-mail you if the spot is taken or if it is in the map. Also, try and get the house the same size as it is. We no longer have a website for you to see right now, but one is in the process of being made. Please contact me in game to ask me questions, excpet in zombie games. If you want, I'll give you a list of the house areas available in an email. Cya around - Twerp

Comment

• If you need someone to test things, Just drop me a PM or ?message

Comment

• I r cool.

Comment

• No Send, you aren't

Comment

• so how it going with feine
            help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

• It's doing really good!

Edit: NEED HOUSES

Comment

• Originally posted by Twerp

NEED HOUSES
                awesome, I HAVE A HOUSE ONE FEINE AND IT GOT APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! OWNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm an awesome house builder!!!!! I can rest at my own house !!!!!!
                help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

Comment

• I've just realised that there is nowhere for people to download the old zoning kit that showed where houses could be/had the tileset they should be made from.
                  My MSN is thrace_chaos@hotmail.com, if you want the kit to make a house for this and don't have it either email me there or MSN me, I'll get you what you need. Sooner or later we'll have a site up where you can download it.
                  EDIT: The kit contains a plan of the Feine map and places for houses to go, and the tileset for Feine.

Originally posted by Disliked
                  Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                  +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

• Originally posted by Theif of Time
                    I've just realised that there is nowhere for people to download the old zoning kit that showed where houses could be/had the tileset they should be made from.
                    My MSN is thrace_chaos@hotmail.com, if you want the kit to make a house for this and don't have it either email me there or MSN me, I'll get you what you need. Sooner or later we'll have a site up where you can download it.
                    EDIT: The kit contains a plan of the Feine map and places for houses to go, and the tileset for Feine.
                    You can download that on http://harumi.twzone.net/ @ download or something: you have the tileset AND the houses and the map is there, so no need to add you on your msn

Comment

• Originally posted by jappeuuuh
                      You can download that on http://harumi.twzone.net/ @ download or something: you have the tileset AND the houses and the map is there, so no need to add you on your msn
                      Is harumi dead or something, last seen 10 days ago
                      adn are you guys still workgin on it

Comment

• Originally posted by jappeuuuh
                        Is harumi dead or something, last seen 10 days ago
                        adn are you guys still workgin on it

That's one of our guesses. We are in fact still working on the project. We need houses so please send them in to Twerp_2004@yahoo.com. Website should be up very shortly. Thanks for your time - Twerp

Comment

• Solitancer told me that project memoria is dead. He quit the team and gave memorias ship set to another zone
                          RIP Diamond I will always love you.

Comment

• I'll supply gfx and a dungen to help foward the project, but first i'll need a shipset to get the "theme".
                            Last edited by Ayano; 05-28-2004, 11:16 AM.
                            Celibrate
                            XXX is overrated.

Comment

• Working on the shipset atm ice and thank you for helping ^_^

Comment

• Hallellula

Originally posted by On_Fire
                                Solitancer told me that project memoria is dead. He quit the team and gave memorias ship set to another zone
                                It's all true, except that we now are alive and 110% focused. We now have a new story, new graphics, new maps. Bigger, better, stronger, and a whole lot of download. This will be a truely magnificant RPG.

Edit: Sorry for the double post.
                                Last edited by Twerp; 05-29-2004, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X