Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MMR Corruption Today by the host Greed and players Kesser and VYS were all involved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does purposely trolling !p even mean? We all get one !p. I have another screenshot when he did this before for another game too. Don't make me search for it and pull it up. Trust me please. Everything I have shown is factual abuse. Something needs to be done to correct this blatant abuse.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

You do see how beam was in that arena that you're trying to accuse of apparent abuse right lol..
      the lunacy man

You're so dumb that I'm surprised you somehow survived infancy

Comment

For the record you forgot to mention that I won the game against you and you called me a PUSS for running @Jessup

also I thanked greed for hosting mmr and he explained that 3 people !NPed right before the match started, it did look a little sus but its all good, no big deal

Jessup would you consider getting some Training from someone? Obviously there's a problem with how you play for someone like VYS To react in such a way, two wrongs don't make a right but right right makes a fight if you know what I'm sayin'
        Last edited by Asteroid; 01-05-2023, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Can we get some more hosts already? How many nights in a row does it need to take where you have 1000 ?help calls with no answer to host MMR? The people that do host it don't even like doing it as it is, but in that case, is it not time to make a few new ones? How is this not common sense? We need chaperones to have basic 5v5 dds/jds at this point, and the chaperones aren't logging in and won't allow other chaperones to exist.
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
            Can we get some more hosts already? How many nights in a row does it need to take where you have 1000 ?help calls with no answer to host MMR? The people that do host it don't even like doing it as it is, but in that case, is it not time to make a few new ones? How is this not common sense? We need chaperones to have basic 5v5 dds/jds at this point, and the chaperones aren't logging in and won't allow other chaperones to exist.
            you could always just dd/jd but yes it might be time to recruit a couple more mmr hosts to staff as jessup has singlehandedly caused every active host to not want to host
            Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Why was the game redone??? Doing !np simply removes you from the game and the bot will accommodate for the changes. There is nothing wrong in doing a !np. This was obvious abuse, and I don't buy whatever snake oil you are selling greed. Stop being a stupid troll abuser.
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                Why was the game redone??? Doing !np simply removes you from the game and the bot will accommodate for the changes. There is nothing wrong in doing a !np. This was obvious abuse, and I don't buy whatever snake oil you are selling greed. Stop being a stupid troll abuser.
                he remade the game because he started it when he believed it had 16 signups for 2 arenas of matches and a couple players did !np at the last second because they didnt want to do 4s and when he reopened it he got 18 signups for a 5v5 and 4v4 match which is much better than a single 5v5 match
                Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Trust me please
                  LOL

Something needs to be done to correct this blatant abuse.
                  Given that you're toxic and nobody wants to host with you involved and/or play games with you, I agree. Simplest solution is to not let you play. It's a pretty simple and obvious choice given 2 options.

1. Multiple hosts and many longtime players refuse to host/play due to one toxic player
                  OR
                  2. Remove one toxic player

Time to hang it up Karen.

Comment

Originally posted by beam View Post

he remade the game because he started it when he believed it had 16 signups for 2 arenas of matches and a couple players did !np at the last second because they didnt want to do 4s and when he reopened it he got 18 signups for a 5v5 and 4v4 match which is much better than a single 5v5 match
                    Those people should have to wait if they became subs like normal once the game was closed. That is the protocol. The game was complete dogpoo in twjd4 too as usual.
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Jessup You missed what I said I'll make it larger..

Jessup would you consider getting some Training from someone? Obviously there's a problem with how you play for someone like VYS To react in such a way, two wrongs don't make a right but right right makes a fight if you know what I'm sayin' -Frog 2023

Comment

VYS WILL RECEIVE NOTHING BUT REPROACH FROM ME FOR HIS BLATANT TRANSGRESSIONS.

I DON'T NEED INFERIOR PLAYERS TO TEACH ME HOW TO PLAY IF YOU ARE THAT "SOMEONE" BUT THX ANYWAYS FROG.

JESSUP 2023
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Clearly you are the worst player in TW right now, Jessup, so some advice wouldn't hurt, eh? I mean you are losing to wiibimbo regularly now. I'd be ashamed if I was you. xD

Comment

I asked an AI to write a rap about Jessups playstyle LMAOOOOO
                            Attached Files

Comment

looool
                              Attached Files

Comment

AI is officially smarter than Jessup.
                                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X