TWL Season 25 Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ogron View Post
    imagine screenshotting and typing that out.

you've de-railed a TWL thread with a whole page dedicated to crocodile tears and my sig because you had a mental breakdown over a mild comment zid made, then lashed out like a toxic crybaby child.

we took the kid gloves off that we'd been treating you with after you attacked us, and you double down after losing each encounter. it's cringe. you can't win arguments with 2 people who volunteered more than you, ran leagues better than you, and won more than you.

stop spamming forums/discord with your obsession with us, and go see a therapist.
    LOL. Bud I am glad you haven't quit in the middle of this like you did with your TWD Cup idea which, while great, received a ton of criticism. You folded in 1 week flat.

I sincerely hope you're here to stay this time around and don't quit on racka and LD.

Lol @ you trying to frame RaCka in your forum sig with an out of context quote. Teammates, eh??
    zidane> big play
    Omega Red> dwop sick
    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

I do think duel rosters should be lowered to 12, maybe 14.
      zidane> big play
      Omega Red> dwop sick
      WillBy> ^^

Comment

Originally posted by ogron View Post

i'm insanely confused at you being angry about TWL... i've seen you play 1 TWL in the last 8 years, and for a non-competitive team.

where was your outrage for the split rosters in TWL 2019 and TWL 2020? those seasons ran just fine.

go crawl back into whatever hole you randomly popped out of to scream at a bunch of volunteers running a league you barely play and have never been relevant in.
        Are you insane normally and confused as a result of my opinion or did you go straight to insanely confused? Just wondering.

I played the last 3 TWLS, 22, 23, 24 but missed two before that... Altogether I have taken part in 11 of the 24 TWLs. Didn't realise that was barely playing.

I wasn't a fan as soon as split rosters were introduced and I have posted about it previously in a thread in a previous season. Can't be arsed to find that for you.

Never been relevant and never claimed to be. Taking part doesn't require either. Why do you have to always make it about skill? That is so irrelevant to the actual topic but you are such a man child that every conversation eventually turns into you eventually saying "I'M BETTER THAN YOU THOUGH!"

As per TWLM not having anything to do with split rosters and TWL...:

I was told that the old TWL website was stopped being used because this new roster functionality wanted to be brought in. The old TWLM was coded within the old TWL website and was linked to how it was structured/worked as per squads/players. Hence the requirement for TWLM to be remade. So unless I was lied to then from my perspective its a direct link.
        Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
        TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Chaos zone have tried to run their draft league around the usual times we play our leagues to try and encourage tw players to play their league.

They have put a schedule together where games would be played 1est and 5est on a Sunday.

Could you please reconsider the proposed schedule and tie in with chaos zone league op ozn, so that players are able to play leagues in other zones.
          Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post
            Chaos zone have tried to run their draft league around the usual times we play our leagues to try and encourage tw players to play their league.

They have put a schedule together where games would be played 1est and 5est on a Sunday.

Could you please reconsider the proposed schedule and tie in with chaos zone league op ozn, so that players are able to play leagues in other zones.
            +1

my assumption (,hope & goal) is that the # of players who play multiple zones will increase: within Trench Wars, Hockey Zone, SVS Chaos Zone, and maybe even EG/DSB sometime down the line

ozn gr8 imo

Ozn> Do you mind correcting his time there
            Ozn> It’s Sunday 1pm and 4pm EST
            Tom Petty> PB (Powerball Zone) starts at 5pm EST Sunday thx
            Last edited by Riverside; 08-12-2022, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardour
              Splitting rosters goes against the history of the league and how its ran for many seasons. It is supposed to mirror TWD and be the professional follow on from TWD. TWD is the playground/practise area for competitive matches, TWL is the serious part where squads that want to prove they are the best in everything, compete in.

You are devaluing the whole purpose of squads and TWL and why it would mean something for a squad to triple crown. Now it seems like its more being designed to cater in individual glory.
              Like, everything you write sounds like you're completely unaware of what is going on in this game. Again, this would be the 3rd time TWL splits rosters in 4 years. Very few people use it because generally it's only used for weird and unique situations (like Ricko playing TWLD on Monster, which had no basing unit, and TWLB on Rage in 2019.)

Rage almost triple crowned in 2019, Fire almost triple crowned in 2020 and Strike almost triple crowned in 2021... none of those squads used the split (Strike was in a non-split season, but even in a split season they wouldn't have.)

There could have easily been 3 triple crowns in the last 3 seasons, and I think Ricko would have been the only person using the split rosters. None of what your saying reflects reality. Most players stay on one squad, and teams still try to triple crown with one group.

Why do you have to always make it about skill? That is so irrelevant to the actual topic but you are such a man child that every conversation eventually turns into you eventually saying "I'M BETTER THAN YOU THOUGH!"
              Because you're angry and incensed and lashing out at TWL volunteer ops for doing split rosters for the 3rd time in 4 seasons, and it's like why do you care? It doesn't affect you because you don't play at the highest level and you've never played finals. If you were megaman89 and half the TWL history page was you and you were upset at a change that you felt was altering TWL that would be different? Your skill level isn't relevant to your opinion, but it's relevant to your feelings of outrage.

Your post also made it sound like you were completely unaware of the split the last few years. Apparently that's not the case, and there's no way to find who played 22/23, so I retract saying you played 1 out of the 8 last years, apparently it was 3. My mistake.

Heres me trying to get TWLM ready for TWL and you have actually pissed me off with this kind of change as it ruins TWL.
              Classic Ardour, vaguely threaten to kill TWLM because you don't get your way. Never change.

top 100 basers list

Comment

Imagine...

Saying theres a correlation between the (perceived) skills of 2d spaceships player versus the weight of someone's opinion about the way a 2d spaceships league (system) is run.

Reference more people that are irrelevant to this situation in your post in an attempt to add meaning or significance to your point.

Cringe @ tweedle 2. Lol.

Comment

get a room

Comment

Despite ogron's constant selfish projection of toxicity, I for one would love for TWLM to be available for the upcoming leagues. It was a wonderful source of entertainment back in the day and many have expressed their excitement for its rebirth. I understand though if split rosters causes a nightmare code-wise. I do think split rosters with our current ultra-competitive community size will provide higher quality matches overall, but defending that opinion didn't need to be toxic right out of the gate **cough**
                    zidane> big play
                    Omega Red> dwop sick
                    WillBy> ^^

Comment

Impressive memory/investigative work... so in conclusion, it's a feature that's barely/not even used. Time to get rid of it. I had honestly forgot about it when I said my initial message. I've always had quite a shit/random memory. Apologies for that.

If you want access to season 22 / 23 regular season, I've got it. I can show you how to extract anything out of twlm once it's live. Or did you just mean when you were composing your arsey response it wasn't an available source of information at your disposal?

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

Comment

you said split rosters will, and i quote, "ruin TWL". i countered this wasn't true, and cited examples... and that's your takeaway?

just because something is barely used doesn't mean it's not beneficial to the zone? it has immense positives for certain players and teams, even if most squads keep tribal lines pure.

i meant it wasn't an available source when composing my "arsey response" to your arsey veiled threat of shitcanning TWLM because you're unhappy with TWL ops decisions.

top 100 basers list

Comment

yis ardour vs angir when things dun go how she wants n she acts irrationally n doesnt see any perspective but whats best for her, in wb/jav duel to 7 in wb/jav i will vs $10 cinidi ardour wins atleast 1 of the 2 duels, n eefin if ikirint were to sneak out 2 wins as an undirdog i dun c how skill is relevant 2 ardours arguement about split rostirs, n ardour shows to every twl mitch for pist few seasons xcept when lig vs her

Comment

Yes that is my take away. I was more sharing my frustration and my initial message was more of a ramble. I have such little free time at the minute that I am booking days off work to get twlm done in time and I had forgotten about this possibility so was annoyed and said what I said. I'm glad the volunteer twl ops didn't take it as a personal attack or anything. Just classic toxic ogron that does that.

Comment

Ardour is the man here.

Edit

Vio, dont do this thing. I remember you got emotional because i didn't join your squad and then i dueled riverside and you thought i was gonna join his squad.

​​​​​​Ardour is not emotional here but everyone is vulnerable.
                              Last edited by Jones; 08-13-2022, 03:14 PM.
                              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

"Vio, dont do this thing. I remember you got emotional because i didn't join your squad and then i dueled riverside and you thought i was gonna join his squad"

i have no idea wut u are referring to, i dun get emotional, ppl cud join whatever squidrins they wish, i dun want ne1 on ripitish who doesnt want 2 b on ripitish

the only time i ever vs sum1 for not wantink 2 b joinir or for leaving is if they vs me sum absolute sh1t t1xt or are a terribil teamm8 while on ripitish or for sum othir good reasin, for example when creature left ripitish and vstid me a math equation about the percentigis ripitish has to win each league and hiw jiflin is her weakest ship n she wishis 2 join a squidrin w/ bettir jiflins etc

or when singer said she would vs twlj 4 ripitish, showed to 1 lj mitch, was first out at 5-10 n vs me in priviti that she h8s tw n vs teamm8s for losink when she jus shiwed up n took a sh1t on the p1tch n then quit. i dun care that she doesnt want to vs tw or quits ripiti, but shis a j1br1n1 for showink to 1 game, playink the wirst on the team, n blamink every1 else

lastly, i witniss ardours anger n fury first hand when she didnt stirt sum games 4 ripitish becuz whoever was doink the lineups thought she wasnt the b1st option, so when she says "am so angird about rostir divisions n wont vs twlm anymore!" it remind me of when she vs tantrum 2 me in prifit on ripitish. i didnt say i think shis wrong or a bad persin
                                Last edited by viop11; 08-14-2022, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X