Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's hear it for the lag, shall we ladies and gents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• obviously and while in this game, it is their real life popularity status that matters most

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickname
      I think Sika does cheat, just because it happens in premier too, but i don't care either way.
      So he cheats because he lags in premier too?

-DB!
      A drunken mans words are a sober mans thoughts

LIGHT4CHAMPS

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe
        you realize its just as hard to play with lag as it is an advantage?
        actually it helps a lot. iv downloaded few times while playing match playing looks stupid cuz everybody jump but nobody can kill me and none dodge my bombs i think theyg oes really fast if i lag or they jsut cant see them example played twjd match while downloading i was alone in corner 4v1 and killed them all im sure they did hit me like 7 times its fun cuz then i can own but its boring cuz its not real playing and cant enjoy it cuz it looks like im using some bad computer or something . and not that much to download from that site where i get the best lag :P

but yes sometimes its bad example if ter lags it get hits from bullets but wont see them and then ppl who attaching get killed. or if shark is repping but because of lag other ppl get hit of bombs/bullets but obiosly sika and domi doesnt have that kind of lag because they can always rep and they can tank very much and i think the worst thing is when example sika rushing and lay mine just front of the terrier and that mine always lag and even sharks are repping sika can do it
        Last edited by JeBu; 06-15-2004, 07:19 AM.
        www.BasingCrew.com

Comment

• I still think the lagtrio should be banned from TWL -Phrenitis

Banning those 3 might make -f- unhappy for a while, but it would make lots of people of the community happy! It could take -f- a week or so to notice they can win matches WITHOUT the 3 guys, which is an utterly horrible thing!
          6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
          3 league vet

Comment

• Originally posted by DUMBRIT!
            So he cheats because he lags in premier too?

-DB!
            Not a matter of lag DB.
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mitch
              So, I can say that it's bullshit to ban someone for "lagging" when they don't breach the limits set. The limits as they are are very strict with an average of 300 ms ping being specced.
              So how come Mootland Farmer was kept out of game by the host instead of the bots? But Sika and Domi could go in?
              There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

• Sika lagcheats, but who cares? He's still a predictable clown.
                Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

• DB never used twister before TW?
                  You ate some priest porridge

Comment

• I've known Sika as a squadmate on and off for 5 years and even though he's usually an arrogant, provoking, lagging goof; I dont' believe he would cheat in a league match. He is the type of guy who might screw around in pub tking, spec hunting and other things, but I don't think he would cheat in leagues. He enjoys taunting and gloating a lot and if he cheated, I don't think he would get nearly as much enjoyment knowing he didn't win fairly. My defensive of him may sound like insults, but this is the kind of person he is on here and I still think he's a good guy overall.

As to the mini side debate about sharks. I justed started sharking in ?go base and I agree that they don't require much fundamental skill to play. What they do require is a lot of intelligence; something that's even harder to come by.

I'm starting to think that I avoid playing in leagues because, subconsciously, I'm trying to avoid all the bullshit that goes on each season.

This game is much more fun when you arn't playing for the big boys

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerzera
                      DB never used twister before TW?
                      That has nothing to do with anything

-DB!
                      A drunken mans words are a sober mans thoughts

LIGHT4CHAMPS

Comment

• Just my two cents, something that has been bugging me, but I see players in belim all the time purposely lagging. I mean, what wadi said- I can't prove it, but I see people going to base. When they get there, there are two javs guarding the entrance. Now, he doesn't run, he doesnt even try to attack- he just sit there for a moment, then he charges. RIGHT when he gets to the javs, he mysteriousy lag-skips through the two javs and their bombs.

This has happened more than once, leading me to believe that some of those faggots are doing it intentionally
                        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• Haha! Mitch the Bitch strikes again! I can't believe you actually took the time to come back and edit your post expos facto just to throw a few more insults my way, as well as rag on Diso moreso than you did originally. Yet, and this is what really gets me, you still insist that I'm childish and that everyone else just sucks. Take a look in a floor-to-ceiling mirror, dude. If you look in anything smaller you won't be able to catch a glimpse of all that ego.

Phren makes the perfect point, by the way. If you just benched the guys with all the controversy swirling around them, everyone would shut the fuck up and be happy, AND you might just realize that you're still a very strong squad without them. Imagine that?
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Desperate
                            Well I guess I can't prove it to you, but I care too much about this game to cheat. I think some people that know me agree on that one.
                            The reason I participated in this whole discussion is that I don't like Sika's (and Domi's) lag, and I totally think they could be lag cheating. From what I've heard, people complain more about their lag than mine, and as Mitch said, we have the same ISP.
                            Of course, I don't know any of them, so I can't be sure of anything.
                            I just stated my opinion from my point of view.

However, you were better in the TWLB, you got potential to go far in all leagues.
                            People complain about really skilled players that have that lag (not saying ur not skilled desp, just not as). If a random player had that lag or even worse no one would notice. Sika and Domi lag and are smart enough to use it.
                            1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                            1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                            1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                            1:Vitja> afk
                            1:Underground> haha vit
                            1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

• Wadi ur wrong. I've been on both sides of lag also. When server was in finland and i had dialup i was about 500 MS and trust me i wasnt better then i am now. You 1st have to learn how to use the lag to ur advantage, but in base u spike alot w/ bad lag, meaning ppl pause for a few secounds then u see and they are in total diff spots. Ur reps are usualy a few secounds late (in shark) and it usualy kills ppl even tho u rep'd it and it didnt hit em on ur screen. In other ships like jav u sometimes dodge a close javbomb and it kills other teamates but not u. U also shoot and HIT ppl on ur screen and they dont die. I think its atleast close to as hard w/ lag as it is w/o lag. I was on both extremes and i enjoy no lag alot more.
                              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• Can somebody tell me whats going on here?
                                audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
                                DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
                                Azreal> LOloL
                                cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

Working...
                                X