Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's hear it for the lag, shall we ladies and gents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its all about winning
    LA

Comment

• just keep whining cause sika and domi r gonna keep playing cause if they get specced you can spec desperate too cause they have the same ISP... thx

Comment

• I dont know where they get the lag, how they are UNDER the limits bc yes it looks really bad, but i think if moot CAN be added in and not spec'd by the bot then he should be able to play. If moot IS spec'd by the ref for lag, then sika/domi should also be spec'd for visable lag also. If we are gonna spec for visible lag then spec all who has it, not just one.
        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• Originally posted by Cig Smoke
          I dont know where they get the lag, how they are UNDER the limits bc yes it looks really bad, but i think if moot CAN be added in and not spec'd by the bot then he should be able to play. If moot IS spec'd by the ref for lag, then sika/domi should also be spec'd for visable lag also. If we are gonna spec for visible lag then spec all who has it, not just one.
          well thats what the point here is, favouritism to the max.
          Displaced> I get pussy every day
          Displaced> I'm rich
          Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
          Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
          Thors> prolly
          Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

• Originally posted by death row
            The server isn't in Finland anymore, btw. So it's not like Sika and Domi are 10 minutes from the server.
            actually they lagged too when the server was in Finland :/
            Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
            Mirror <ZH> this sucks
            Server> dont worry mirror
            Server> shark fits your tits
            Peace <ZH>> shut up
            Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
            Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
            1:Hercules> im level 90
            1:Hercules> in 9d
            1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
            1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

• I can't remember why I used to dislike bram.
              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

• On my PC several of the -F- guys have high pings, and it so happens that these are the guys playing the key 'lag' ships, terrier, sharks and jav. I guess if -F- intentionally sets their lineup based in this, it could be call bad sportsmenship. I'm not sure that they do this at all, they seem to be playing the ships they are best at. - Ephemeral

It's funny how people take all this time to come up with some deep theories or conspiracies about how we use some crafty lag influenced lineup formulas, when in reality it goes something like this:

1:Member #1> yo who wanna play this game
                1:Member #3> i can play
                1:Member #1> member #2 wanna play?
                1:Member #4> k
                1:Member #2> eh sure i guess

-FINAL- wins this game!

MVP:Blah blah

Random Newbie Whiner #1> WTF SUIKA STOP LAGGING U CHEAT
                Random Newbie Whiner #2> told u man, they make those laggy lineups on purpose, only way they can win
                Awesome> i'm 20.. and definately bigger than you... where do you live, if i ever take a vacation there i'll come beat you up 7:Ripper> hahah
                7:destroy> he'll come to smash you with his keyboard
                7:death row> lol keyboard. must be thug =(((
                7:LofTy> Rofl Drow

Sika> 5:Rich> i went bowling with lofty irl

death row> just throw in a disclaimer: drunk lofty, cannot be responsible for drunk lofty's opinion.

Comment

• Where's wadi? Normally he'd be all over a thread like this. Trash Talk it or close it!
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• ya rofl
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• I've been told to fuck off TWL threads, so I'm fucking off.

Lofty, we're not talking about twd here, check the forum header.

Comment

• Ummmm Lofty....
                        Please reread my post carefully, I state:
                        "I'm not sure that they do this at all, they seem to be playing the ships they are best at."

Let me restate it for you, I am saying that I DON'T believe that -F- does this at all, that you seem to simply be playing the ships that each one of you at best at, NOT intentionally doing anything else.

It might be that english isn't your first language, but my post is actually defending -F- and it's players. I am at a loss on why you would respond so defensively to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Izor
                          When you're a shark and you eat 15 bullets more than someone with 30 ms lag, I'd say it's a lot easier to do your job. Theres no disadvantage to lagging as jav or shark in base at all, really.
                          It may not matter in sloppy games but the tighter the action is, the more it matters.

The more you lag, the farther ahead you have to rep for your teammates. If you have 200 ms lag more than everyone else in both directions then you will have 400 ms less time to react. (You'll see the jav bomb 200 ms later and it will take your rep 200 ms longer to reach your teammates).

If you're a shark and an important ship (like your terr) is lagging 200-300 ms more than everyone else, you might have to waste 2 reps: a slightly earlier one would save your terr but not the team, a later one saves your team but not your terr, a double-rep saves everyone.

Can we just agree that lag sucks and pass out the free cable/DSL modems to everyone?

Comment

• or kill lagplayers
                            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• In order to convince the TWL Ops about the fact that they're not the only ones (!) wanting to get Sika banned, sign this petition. We're hoping to get 1337 signatures on the petition, better start now! Think of it as a general token of goodwill towards the community, making the gameplay a bit more fun again.
                              6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                              3 league vet

Comment

• Originally posted by Miku19
                                In order to convince the TWL Ops about the fact that they're not the only ones (!) wanting to get Sika banned, sign this petition. We're hoping to get 1337 signatures on the petition, better start now! Think of it as a general token of goodwill towards the community, making the gameplay a bit more fun again.
                                You are now considered an obsessed nerd. Nobody whined about Sika's lag when -F- lost in a TWL-J match to Syndicate, morons like you only whine when we win matches. Going to ignore your nerdy ass now, get a life. lol
                                RaCka> how can i get you here
                                death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                                RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                                death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Working...
                                X