Hall Of Fame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall Of Fame

Don't put this under SSCU Trench Wars, this has only has to do with twl. Don't care about the best levterr or best cloaker there ever was.

First off I think this needs to be done. TW has one of the deepest histories, and no one knows about it. I love talking to vets about things in the past, and a Hall of Fame would make it that much easier. Staff, older and younger players feel free to reply, just don't post shitbag comments. To get an idea of things, here is a link to Hockey Zone's hall of fame:

http://rshl.org/mambo/index.php?opti...d=19&Itemid=57

It's very basic, each year a few guys are inducted in, and a report is written about them. TW Hall of Fame will add to the flavor of Trench Wars, and will add to the community of TW. I remember hearing about things like Joe went 20+ kills in a win over Light in twlj or something, and I wasn't playing leagues yet.....this kind of stuff should be preserved and put somewhere.

Vets your thoughts would be most appreciated, especially Epinephrine because I know you like things like this. And reading your history of TW in your sig was great, all players should get a chance to see where their zone came from, the events that have changed it, and the players that will be remembered.

Oh and don't start naming players that should be in it just yet. We all know who is good and such, but a board of vets will be put together in sort sort....maybe different people each year.....to induct people + write a bio about them. Feedback on HOW the Hall of Famers should be picked will also be helpful to making this happen.

-genes
    Last edited by genes; 04-26-2006, 03:12 AM.
    lol GA trying to make a joke:

1:Golden_Aim> sle
    1:sleuth> sup
    1:Golden_Aim> you wanted the bd for saturday?
    1:Golden_Aim> is your dada gay
    1:sleuth> ?
    1:revolt> rofl
    1:revolt> ur so bad
    1:Golden_Aim> LOL
    1:Golden_Aim> DAMN
    1:sleuth> i dont get it
    1:Golden_Aim> im laffin irl im so bad

Sweeper> .?ignore is for weaklings

Would be awesome B)

Comment

[SHITBAG COMMENT]Who is going to do it[/SHITBAG COMMENT]

Comment

my 29-7 against soulcamp in a jd with wingmasters (5v4 my team had 5) on my first aliasing name back on the good old 56 k in '03 will always be in my heart.

ps. i didnt have other names registered
        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

You can never decide who is the best for sure
          -Kawrae

Comment

good idea, will give players even more reason to keep playing.
            1:megaman89> got important announcement
            1:megaman89> stfu
            1:megaman89> CIG SMOKE GOT A JOB!
            1:Revolt> where
            1:megaman89> WALMART
            1:megaman89> LOL
            1:cripple> LOL
            1:megaman89> in the shoe department

Shinobi

Former Trench Wars Moderator

Loved or hated, but never ignored

Comment

i like the idea

it doesnt have to do with who is THE best.. but who are the bestS among the players. of course, a few biased opinions will always be present, but i think most of the names put up in hall of fame would be agreed by the general public.
              1 + 1 = 1

Comment

best squad captain of all time, duh me

Comment

TW has probably the worst staff ever and TWL is run so poorly. Nethila is actually retarded. how can TW not have a hall of fame yet. Racism removed and warning distributed -ZeUs!! god i picture your face through the monitor and get so frustrated.

Update: You've already been banned for a fortnight for racism (and warned countless times), so this is a month ban -Me
                  Last edited by ZeUs!!; 04-26-2006, 01:31 PM.

Comment

^^WTF?? :fear:
                    "I'm a fucking walking paradox, no I'm not
                    Threesomes with a fucking triceratops, Reptar
                    " - Tyler the Creator
                    Yonkers video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

Comment

Originally posted by Violence
                      TW has probably the worst staff ever and TWL is run so poorly...
                      It's good to see that instead of just complaining, you've put forth logical and well thought-out solutions to the problems you have listed. TW needs the kind of insightful leadership that you offer (I assume you're offering?).

llater,
                      Tony

Comment

good idea genes. should get this going before all the rest of the people that were even around before season 5 leave.
                        There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

Does this mean triceratops will finally be receiving his lifetime achievement award?

Comment

Hmm, i like it too.

Players could be voted in by the players of TWL, like, a vote for best base spider, best wb in dd, etc.

Going even further, you could even give out awards for like, best w:l with at least 5 games played for wb and jav, etc.
                            1:abbot> i think i played well
                            1:brookus> abbot last time i checked YOU lost
                            1:brookus> so im going to say that YOU sucked as well

7:Sleuth> HOW DO YOU FUCKS SAY CRACKER
                            7:Vue> WE SAY CRACKER
                            7:Vue> U DIPSHIT

7:Rampage Jackson> wtf are you guys drunk or 15?
                            7:Vue> lol jackson when sleuth is online everyone becomes 15

oar> i got rejected from Stray
                            oar> and both of their caps are on my personal chat
                            oar> but its ok

Comment

Good Idea, Now let's figure out how to setup the committee to elect them I guess?

Comment

Working...
                              X