X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dont act like we sux herc :P
    We still won u in regular season

Comment

• Its their own squad's opinion, you may disregard it.
      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Masterful
        dont act like we sux herc :P
        We still won u in regular season
        Regular season doesn't mean to much when you have an easy route to playoffs...No offence to Boz, but only Acumo and Rebirth are somewhat difficult. The rest are simple and predictable, Pirates would have killed you...even without Bill C and Pjotter

Comment

• Originally posted by LaG KiLLeR
          Regular season doesn't mean to much when you have an easy route to playoffs...No offence to Boz, but only Acumo and Rebirth are somewhat difficult. The rest are simple and predictable, Pirates would have killed you...even without Bill C and Pjotter
          fu lag killer, dont say shit like that when every one of our line kicks your ass.
          We are in the top 4 javelin squads in the league now, you just cant get there if youre lineup is easy and predictable.
          Your just one of those newbies who doesnt know shit about javs, only looking at the kills/deaths of players.

Comment

• its not only acumo rebirth and maybe exit. Its the team playing retard. those 3 are our best killers but that doesnt mean that the 2 other players suck dude.
            First you wre talking shit about how shinobi would own us and now ur talking shit about "we would have no chance vs pirates" and the twlj regular season doesnt mean shit. You should not even post on this site because u didnt even play TWL. Your a sick son of a Bitch and you suck like shit, u dont know shit and you should hang urself

have a nice day

Comment

• Boz just got lucky they got to play shinobi in quarter final... if they had to play one of the other 6 squads, they would have lost... believe me...

Sucks to now know we are out of leagues.... while at first it actually looked like we won that game... Also sucks to be so important for your team...
              TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
              TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
              TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
              First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

• Originally posted by Dutch_
                fu lag killer, dont say shit like that when every one of our line kicks your ass.
                We are in the top 4 javelin squads in the league now, you just cant get there if youre lineup is easy and predictable.
                Your just one of those newbies who doesnt know shit about javs, only looking at the kills/deaths of players.
                It's not the teaming that saves you guys, it's acumo/rebirth and maybe exit going out of their way to save the rest of your shitty ass javs. That's why they rake up the kills, because they vulch whoever is about to kill one of the weaker links. That's called teaming on their part, but I've seen how you and the other shitty ass javs on Boz play...running for your lives until your big boys will pick up on the kills. That's what makes them look better, and makes me think that you still suck...cause they're on a higher level than you...and you're only as good as your shittiest player. they should make some pick-ups for next season to replace #4/#5 spots.

And get good before you start downtalking someone better than you.

Comment

• If we played diso or Pirates first round play offs we would have won to so thats bs pjotter.
                  secondly this newbie azn lag killer should open his eyes and maybe play TWL urself before talking shit to other squads?
                  I dont remember u ever making play offs on 1 squad. If u know so much better and do so much better then play TWL, otherwise u shouldnt even post on this forum u azn retard.
                  No go captain ur newbie ass squad Black Phanters or w/e they are called
                  Last edited by Mr. Masterful; 08-01-2006, 03:37 PM.

Comment

• Actually no, Diso would've beat you. Having Phrenitis in unfortunately made diso's line 3 times better this season.
                    6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                    3 league vet

Comment

• Pjot and u (phren) both lost to us in regular season pretty hard. dont act like we wouldnt have even chances... when will BoZ ever get too be seen as a good javlin squad that lasts unlike other squads

Comment

• Well Mr. Masterful, seeing the way u reply to other people on this thread.. u just making your squad look bad..

if u want Boz to be reconized as one of the good jav squads in TWL.. then go stay for another season and prove everyone wrong next season in TWLJ

i dont think taking 1 or 2 wins and start thinking big of yourself is good

just a note.. i think lag killer been playing a LOT of TWLJ games b4 just on different names.. correct me if i'm wrong
                        9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
                        4:Nimrook> No?
                        4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
                        4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
                        4:Akuun> ROFL
                        4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
                        4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
                        4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Masterful
                          Pjot and u (phren) both lost to us in regular season pretty hard. dont act like we wouldnt have even chances... when will BoZ ever get too be seen as a good javlin squad that lasts unlike other squads
                          BoZ will be seen as a good javelin squad that lasts unlike other squads when it stays around for a lengthly period of time and beats alot of other javelin squads.

I'm pretty sure the current incarnation of BoZ is younger than many other squads, and I'd be rather dubious about this "top 4" claim as well.
                          - k2

Comment

• BoZ excist for like 1 and a half year in a row right now.. while most squads dont even reach 2 months.
                            And I know I sucked this season but lag killer shouldnt talk crap about a whole squad like that while we got as a new commer so far in TWLJ

And id love to know when Lag Killer even played TWLJ Play offs or even regular season...

Comment

• You only beat us in the regular season btw because me and PJ didn't show up and Violence and blang replaced us lol. We didn't take you to seriously and noone really showed up. Shame on us but thats why you won
                              www.godswrathclan.net

Comment

• LOL Bill ur right I just looked it up after u said that. but that doesnt mean we wouldnt have a chance if u and pjo would play. u and Pjo are like the only ones active on ur squad not?

Comment

Working...
                                X