It was me!!!
    lol good one
    7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
    7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
    7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
    7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
    1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

• Thunder shouldn't be looking for someone to hang, they should be looking for someone to thank for that game not being a blowout.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
        Thunder shouldn't be looking for someone to hang, they should be looking for someone to thank for that game not being a blowout.
        4v5 amirite gaiz? roflmao! i did it again woot

*skips away*

Comment

• Originally posted by Geio View Post
          Draft I could care less if there is a rematch or not either way were going to win. You think I worry myself over 5 bad over-rated warbirds? No fucking way. I'd love to thrash your squad again and gain another 120+ twlm points. Thanks-
          ok?

rematch is no prob, i get it.
          Originally posted by Exalt View Post
          I talked to him too. He said Draft made it up and added a bunch of fake names to the list... basically a bunch of players who never play. He said he did not support it.
          ya

None of Thunder would bring any of this up if they had won. At all. None of them. This is not at all about rules and all about the fact that they lost. Knockers don't try to suck up to them now and say that's not the case, because then your lying to yourself as well.
          real talk

Thunder is trying to pull a fast one here, and retarded people (which are not staff) are falling for it, because they like to kiss Thunder's preverbial ass cheeks. In the end, it is a bunch of whiny babies who think they can get away with replaying their loss because they cannot accept something so horrifying as that. OH NO WE LOST A GAME! QUICK, THINK OF SOMETHING! DRAFT LOOK OVER THE RULES FOR A COUPLE HOURS!
          wasn't really needed, just needed to know you have to wait 1 ROUND and not 3 Weeks.

Ease if you knew I shouldn't have been added with your all-knowing TWL knowledge, then why did you not say anything before the match when I was added? You burned yourself there buddy. Stop looking like an ass and prepare your squad for week 3 already.
          doubt he would check when he isn't the ref, obviously found out after game

Cheating doesn't win Ease. You are trying to abuse the rules and never said anything for this specific purpose as quoted by your forum post. Good job at digging yourself into a deeper hole here. Thank you.
          lolol ease the one abusing rules? ok

Thunder stated they KNEW beforehand that I was apparently "ineligable" yet they played the game anyway without saying ANYTHING to that affect. What that means is they tried to exploit the rules and abuse them to never lose the game even if they lost the "score".

.. who is the person that KNEW beforehand? you should at least give a little more info

k can't quote exalt's posts anymore but anway, mirror already made his decision on page 1 i believe.
          (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
          (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
          (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
          (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

• Okay. Just got home from work. I'm sorry to keep you all in suspense but I have to go to work every day so please dont freak out when you dont see a response by midday (unless I'm lucky enough to catch a break). Around this time is when I get home from work.

There have been a lot of questions and thoughts and comments and criticisms brought up in this thread. I will try to answer them all.

1. I am the TWL Op that gave exalt the okay to play. I talked to several TWL ops/staff and I made the final decision. The TWL Refs were told to follow the website when it comes to eligibility questions.

I still stand by my decision, and Doc Flabby gave a nice overview of it in this thread. I do realize it is not a liked decision by all and I agree with those who said I did not "strictly" follow the rules. I improvised based on the circumstances. I understand Thunder does not appreciate having this happen to them in addition to the delectable situation. So I apologize for making them feel screwed over twice. I will try to do better.

2. Did I know exalt was in a TWL squad prior to joining Dynasty? Exalt asked me a few days before the game if he was okay to play. I told him yes, based on the discussion with other TWL staff about the TWD crash. I was not thinking about if he was already on a TWL squad.

3. Why didnt you tell all of us that these players could play? I assumed people would try to add their players to the TWL roster, it would work, and they would know their players were ok to play, since I've stated before that the website checks all eligibility. Based on the tons of PMs and ?messages asking me "why cant Player X be added to the roster?" (because they didnt wait a week), I figured squads would try to add players anyway without really knowing how it works.

So that's my mistake, I should have announced it. While I know you guys are angry at me about that, I'm actually glad that there are people that actually know the rules! If only we could hold some TWL orientation meetings.

4. Some people mentioned getting rid of soft lock altogether to avoid these problems. I asked about it, but the poll results were too split to change it. http://forums.trenchwars.org/poll.ph...lts&pollid=212

Okay, think I answered all the major parts of this thread. I'm sure vt will let me know if I havent.

Comment

• Originally posted by MirrorriM View Post
              Okay. Just got home from work. I'm sorry to keep you all in suspense but I have to go to work every day so please dont freak out when you dont see a response by midday (unless I'm lucky enough to catch a break). Around this time is when I get home from work.

There have been a lot of questions and thoughts and comments and criticisms brought up in this thread. I will try to answer them all.

1. I am the TWL Op that gave exalt the okay to play. I talked to several TWL ops/staff and I made the final decision. The TWL Refs were told to follow the website when it comes to eligibility questions.

I still stand by my decision, and Doc Flabby gave a nice overview of it in this thread. I do realize it is not a liked decision by all and I agree with those who said I did not "strictly" follow the rules. I improvised based on the circumstances. I understand Thunder does not appreciate having this happen to them in addition to the delectable situation. So I apologize for making them feel screwed over twice. I will try to do better.

2. Did I know exalt was in a TWL squad prior to joining Dynasty? Exalt asked me a few days before the game if he was okay to play. I told him yes, based on the discussion with other TWL staff about the TWD crash. I was not thinking about if he was already on a TWL squad.

3. Why didnt you tell all of us that these players could play? I assumed people would try to add their players to the TWL roster, it would work, and they would know their players were ok to play, since I've stated before that the website checks all eligibility. Based on the tons of PMs and ?messages asking me "why cant Player X be added to the roster?" (because they didnt wait a week), I figured squads would try to add players anyway without really knowing how it works.

So that's my mistake, I should have announced it. While I know you guys are angry at me about that, I'm actually glad that there are people that actually know the rules! If only we could hold some TWL orientation meetings.

4. Some people mentioned getting rid of soft lock altogether to avoid these problems. I asked about it, but the poll results were too split to change it. http://forums.trenchwars.org/poll.ph...lts&pollid=212

Okay, think I answered all the major parts of this thread. I'm sure vt will let me know if I havent.

Thank you mirror, for taking your time to explain all of that and clearing it up so people will stop asking the same damn questions, and good luck with the rest of the questions your gonna get
              help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
              help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

• Chingy >It's obvious Exalt and Geio have taken to a defensive undertone as they do NOT want to rematch Thunder squadron. Threatened much?

CHINGY DO YOU NOT READ ENGLISH YOU TERRORIST FUCK. I SAID 500 TIMES ILL GLADLY REMATCH THUNDER THEY ARE A TERRIBLE SQUAD FULL OF BAD TWLD PLAYERS YOU STUPID FUCK. DARE YOU TO PLAY US AGAIN...i wont take it so "ease" this time. last game I was jocken you young boy's

Ya OL cant read joe dirt mullet wearen loookin ass ma fuka'
                RaCka> Get em'

Comment

• Thank you mirrorrim. We would have gone either way. Also thanks thunder for adding to my huge 124+ to twlm I appriciate it. Good luck in rest of your twl games kthnxbai

Comment

• Aaaaaaaand Mirrorim silences the crowd!!!!!! :fear: :fear:

Good Luck round 3 Thunder.
                    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

• If she gave the alright, thats Head TWL Op. So as far as I can tell this is all gravy. I mean really, he waited 3 weeks, I personally would of made the same decision.

Keep up the great work Mirr.

edit - not saying Thunder didn't have a point, but come on guys. come on.

COME ON SHELLY COME ON.

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"

Comment

• fuk i sell geza and he rapes, i buy pirates they lose to deliria. not a good week in twlm for me.
                        1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                        JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                        1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                        http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

• Thunder is out of options now.. they might actually have to win a game.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by MirrorriM View Post
                            I appreciate your activity in the forums and your speedy replies, however I still have yet to see you own up to your mistakes. While to some it may appear that you just did, to me it seems like you tried to belittle your mistakes, which leaves a sour taste in my mouth. I want you to reply that you screwed up. It's as simple as that. Admit that you were wrong.

On another note, I also appreciate all the work that has been put into the new TWL site. However, I feel it was completely unnecessary. The old site was fine as it was, and had features such as 'on the move' and 'player search.' Most of the content on the new website is still not working and the new features you added aren't working as intended. If it weren't for this new website the mistake you made probably wouldn't have happened. Sure it looks nice and you guys did a great job, but it's riddled with index errors and scheduling can be a hassle. I'm not certain it was worth all the effort
                            Phiz> I probably am gay
                            Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

• ok i refuse to read through all these posts but i have a few things to say:

1) KID KAOS ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID? THE GAME WAS NOT FAIR AND SQUARE. YOU PLAYED WITH AN ILLEGIABLE PLAYER. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

2)THE STAFFER THAT TOLD EXALT HE COULD PLAY WAS NOT A TWL OP LIKE THE RULE SAYS MUST SAY IF HE IS ABLE TO PLAY. AGAIN SHUT THE FUCK UP.

3)A SHARK GOES 4-98 IN A BD. WITHOUT KNOWING HIS SHIP YOU WOULD SAY HE HAD NO IMPACT ON THE MATCH. BUT IN FACT, A SHARK WOULD HAVE A HUGE IMPACT ALTHOUGH HE DOES NOT KILL. SO IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU KILL OR NOT IN A MATCH TO HAVE AN IMPACT ON THE GAME.

FINALLY SHUT THE FUCK UP. FOLLOW THE FUCKING RULES. I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF IT IS REPLAYED OR NOT, BUT FOLLOW YOUR DAMN RULES. AT THE MINIMUM IT SHOULD BE REPLAYED.

Finally, any that things that this game was fair because either exalt sucks and went 0-5, or because thunder always gets their way or w/e, yuo are a stupid down syndrome'd c0ck sucking dirty diaper eating crack whore slut. thank you.
                              1:Blasphemy> if ur gonna put a jav in line
                              1:Blasphemy> we gotta have people like eelam and kian in
                              1:Blasphemy> from the beginning

1:exquisite> u know whats wierd
                              1:exquisite> having ur dad talk to u on AIM
                              1:exquisite> like zzzzz
                              1:Ease> you think thats wierd?
                              1:exquisite> ya
                              1:Ease> try skipping school
                              1:Ease> and having ur mom IM you
                              1:Kian> LOL EASE
                              1:Collusion> LOOL
                              1:exquisite> LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by KiAN View Post
                                ok i refuse to read through all these posts but i have a few things to say:

1) KID KAOS ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID? THE GAME WAS NOT FAIR AND SQUARE. YOU PLAYED WITH AN ILLEGIABLE PLAYER. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

2)THE STAFFER THAT TOLD EXALT HE COULD PLAY WAS NOT A TWL OP LIKE THE RULE SAYS MUST SAY IF HE IS ABLE TO PLAY. AGAIN SHUT THE FUCK UP.

3)A SHARK GOES 4-98 IN A BD. WITHOUT KNOWING HIS SHIP YOU WOULD SAY HE HAD NO IMPACT ON THE MATCH. BUT IN FACT, A SHARK WOULD HAVE A HUGE IMPACT ALTHOUGH HE DOES NOT KILL. SO IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU KILL OR NOT IN A MATCH TO HAVE AN IMPACT ON THE GAME.

FINALLY SHUT THE FUCK UP. FOLLOW THE FUCKING RULES. I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF IT IS REPLAYED OR NOT, BUT FOLLOW YOUR DAMN RULES. AT THE MINIMUM IT SHOULD BE REPLAYED.

Finally, any that things that this game was fair because either exalt sucks and went 0-5, or because thunder always gets their way or w/e, yuo are a stupid down syndrome'd c0ck sucking dirty diaper eating crack whore slut. thank you.
                                Kian, you're the most mature person I know. The way you articulate yourself leaves me almost speechless!

Comment

Working...
                                X