No announcement yet.

Thunder Appeal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too aggravated with staffers stupidity to even try to make an intelligent or more understanding thread.
    1:Blasphemy> if ur gonna put a jav in line
    1:Blasphemy> we gotta have people like eelam and kian in
    1:Blasphemy> from the beginning

1:exquisite> u know whats wierd
    1:exquisite> having ur dad talk to u on AIM
    1:exquisite> like zzzzz
    1:Ease> you think thats wierd?
    1:exquisite> ya
    1:Ease> try skipping school
    1:Ease> and having ur mom IM you
    1:Kian> LOL EASE
    1:Collusion> LOOL
    1:exquisite> LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by KiAN View Post
      1) KID KAOS ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID? THE GAME WAS NOT FAIR AND SQUARE. YOU PLAYED WITH AN ILLEGIABLE PLAYER. SHUT THE FUCK UP.
      You played with a player that is hard to read, because I am assuming Kian meant to say he is "not legible". Better put a player in that is easier to read next time.

Originally posted by KiAN View Post
      2)THE STAFFER THAT TOLD EXALT HE COULD PLAY WAS NOT A TWL OP LIKE THE RULE SAYS MUST SAY IF HE IS ABLE TO PLAY. AGAIN SHUT THE FUCK UP.
      RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE HE TALKED TO MIRRORRIM THE HEAD TWL OP RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

3)A SHARK GOES 4-98 IN A BD. WITHOUT KNOWING HIS SHIP YOU WOULD SAY HE HAD NO IMPACT ON THE MATCH. BUT IN FACT, A SHARK WOULD HAVE A HUGE IMPACT ALTHOUGH HE DOES NOT KILL. SO IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU KILL OR NOT IN A MATCH TO HAVE AN IMPACT ON THE GAME.
      Good comparison, also if we put a hockey player in as a Center in a NFL game and he didn't block anyone to most football players it would seem liked he sucked but to hockey players they would see how actually he played super well.

FINALLY SHUT THE FUCK UP. FOLLOW THE FUCKING RULES. I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF IT IS REPLAYED OR NOT, BUT FOLLOW YOUR DAMN RULES. AT THE MINIMUM IT SHOULD BE REPLAYED.
      You don't care if its replayed but your cursing and IT SHOULD BE REPLAYED.

Finally, any that things that this game was fair because either exalt sucks and went 0-5, or because thunder always gets their way or w/e, yuo are a stupid down syndrome'd c0ck sucking dirty diaper eating crack whore slut. thank you.
      It is fair because Mirrorrim allowed it, so eat shit and stfu you ignorant kid.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
        It is fair because Mirrorrim allowed it, so eat shit and stfu you ignorant kid.
        wheres my pussy wipe, know its around here somewhere

Comment

ok i refuse to read through all these posts but i have a few things to say:

1) KID KAOS ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID? THE GAME WAS NOT FAIR AND SQUARE. YOU PLAYED WITH AN ILLEGIABLE PLAYER. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

2)THE STAFFER THAT TOLD EXALT HE COULD PLAY WAS NOT A TWL OP LIKE THE RULE SAYS MUST SAY IF HE IS ABLE TO PLAY. AGAIN SHUT THE FUCK UP.

3)A SHARK GOES 4-98 IN A BD. WITHOUT KNOWING HIS SHIP YOU WOULD SAY HE HAD NO IMPACT ON THE MATCH. BUT IN FACT, A SHARK WOULD HAVE A HUGE IMPACT ALTHOUGH HE DOES NOT KILL. SO IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU KILL OR NOT IN A MATCH TO HAVE AN IMPACT ON THE GAME.

FINALLY SHUT THE FUCK UP. FOLLOW THE FUCKING RULES. I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF IT IS REPLAYED OR NOT, BUT FOLLOW YOUR DAMN RULES. AT THE MINIMUM IT SHOULD BE REPLAYED.

Finally, any that things that this game was fair because either exalt sucks and went 0-5, or because thunder always gets their way or w/e, yuo are a stupid down syndrome'd c0ck sucking dirty diaper eating crack whore slut. thank you.
          good game newbie

Now thunder, go out and actually win some games and you MIGHT be able to make LD playoffs

Kian stfu your a useless newbie

Good job thunder at making yourselves look retarded on a stupid appeal that you knew was bullshit... maybe if you had actually gotten 50 kills you would have WON the game and none of this would have mattered
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• beginning immediately, disoblige will sub any shark that goes 0-5
            Originally posted by paradise!
            pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
            1:Reaver> HALP
            1:Reaver> HELELP
            1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
            1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

wheres my pussy wipe, know its around here somewhere
              really man, lay off mirr, she's done wicked so far. if you guys were on the other end of this, most of you would be arguing the same way Dynasty's people are. It was a decision that could of been made either way, as I said street vs book - Mirr decided to play it out from the streets. B)

It's not like he was on Dynasty less than week and she let him play or something, it was 3. If you guys hadn't lost, I'm sure alot of you would want the same decision from Mirr for yourselves had you been in his position, and you'd support it.

You guys can win lds, it's alright Kian, twist one up, it'll be fine.
              7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
              7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
              7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
              7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
              1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

AGAIN SHUT THE FUCK UP.

FINALLY SHUT THE FUCK UP
                loooooooooooooooooooooool. B)
                Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Too aggravated with staffers stupidity to even try to make an intelligent or more understanding thread.
                  That's assuming you could accomplish such a tremendous feat in the first place.
                  Originally posted by paradise!
                  pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                  1:Reaver> HALP
                  1:Reaver> HELELP
                  1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                  1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

• Originally posted by With Ease View Post
                    On another note, I also appreciate all the work that has been put into the new TWL site. However, I feel it was completely unnecessary. The old site was fine as it was, and had features such as 'on the move' and 'player search.' Most of the content on the new website is still not working and the new features you added aren't working as intended. If it weren't for this new website the mistake you made probably wouldn't have happened. Sure it looks nice and you guys did a great job, but it's riddled with index errors and scheduling can be a hassle. I'm not certain it was worth all the effort
                    I will highly disagree. Yeah, there's been a few problems. But nothing like past seasons where caps had no idea if their players were eligible, plus all the lovely twl ref's causing replays and twl squads forfeiting matches because they added an ineligible player. And that's just the player's perspective of the site. While the fun features are missing, no one wanted those things fixed in the multiple threads about "why the old twl website sucks, replace it now srsly or diaf." So we did and are still working on it. Something's gotta give when players want to play asap but also want a better functioning site. I could go on and on about the other things the site has fixed and enhanced, but those are listed in other threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MirrorriM View Post
                      I will highly disagree. Yeah, there's been a few problems. But nothing like past seasons where caps had no idea if their players were eligible, plus all the lovely twl ref's causing replays and twl squads forfeiting matches because they added an ineligible player. And that's just the player's perspective of the site. While the fun features are missing, no one wanted those things fixed in the multiple threads about "why the old twl website sucks, replace it now srsly or diaf." So we did and are still working on it. Something's gotta give when players want to play asap but also want a better functioning site. I could go on and on about the other things the site has fixed and enhanced, but those are listed in other threads.
                      apparently being ignored this season?

Comment

• 5 wins 1 loss meh

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                          5 wins 1 loss meh
                          THIS, is that attitude I wanted from Thunder. Thank you Paul for making your squad look a little more like it should
                          7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                          7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                          7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                          7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                          1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

• Nobody is gonna win this "argument". Just making everyone involved look retarded.
                            DELETED

Comment

• Originally posted by With Ease View Post
                              I appreciate your activity in the forums and your speedy replies, however I still have yet to see you own up to your mistakes. While to some it may appear that you just did, to me it seems like you tried to belittle your mistakes, which leaves a sour taste in my mouth. I want you to reply that you screwed up. It's as simple as that. Admit that you were wrong.
                              Man do i hate agreeing with thunder, but I really do agree with this. And why does Thunder have to pay for your blunders?
                              TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                              TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                              Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                              - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                              Originally posted by kthx
                              Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Summa View Post
                                Man do i hate agreeing with thunder, but I really do agree with this. And why does Thunder have to pay for your blunders?
                                karma is a bitch thunder, 4 seasons in a row they abuse rules and lag cheat their way through TWL, finally they lost one, GOOD GAME THUNDER NEWBS
                                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X