Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thread not about the Thunder sub that cost Pirates the game. Don't worry.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Izor View Post
    When you spec RIGHT before getting hit by a bullet/bomb that would kill you, you wont get hit but you'll take a death while you're in spec somehow.
    he died. we've established that.
    zidane> big play
    Omega Red> dwop sick
    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

• Originally posted by Draft View Post
      support them all u want, i'm just saying if theres consequences for thunder, there will be for diso one way or another
      See, this doesn't follow because like it or not "having a great impact on the game (or whatever)" is a part of the rules. This obviously had a bigger impact on our game vs thunder, than it did on the game vs Diso.

WAIT WHAT THERE'S NO SLIDING SCALE!??!! NOT EVERYTHING IS BLACK AND WHITE, HOW WILL MY SMALL MIND HANDLE THIS.

Really, everyone should just shut the fuck up until Mirrorrim answers this

Originally Posted by Mattey
      You conveniently never addressed the fact that you must get hit in order to die. Your explanation is that somehow the bot messed this up even though it's impossible.
      Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

• I'm entitled to my opinion. It doesn't account for the appeal's verdict, but it also allows me to not go with the verdict because I was not responsible for coming up with it, pascone.

There have also been numerous people who have pointed out the differences between a flag jupe and this, which you should gather from reading people's posts.

The advantage is created by the team who initiated it. A flag jupe is counter-intuitive to the team's objective, but is still caused by them.
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.
        . â–²
        ▲ ▲

Comment

• Oh and Mirror considering you denied the appeal based on flawed thinking and now have changed your reasoning behind denying the appeal, don't you think that maybe in this case another look at it now that there is new evidence is available?

You originally denied it for false assumptions that you know how the bot system in TW works so that decision should be void.

I will go ahead and bold this also.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Yeah Izor, it doesn't give you a kill message in spec, it sends the kill message THEN specs you immediately afterwards. This is why your post made no sense. This is also the issue that Mirrorrim will steadfastly avoid.
            Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

• you still never get hit idiot
              I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
              I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

• You know damn well if this had lost us a game against like Dynasty or something you would be up in arms about it also Izor.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Izor View Post
                  you still never get hit idiot
                  Show me bot protocol that backs this up. You can't because you aren't staff.

This is why I was like "hey Mirrorrim answer this", not like "Hey uninformed trolling idiot, I got a question fer ya.
                  Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

• did some thinking...this is kinda the exact opposite if when two players kill eachother at the same time and one of them is on 9...sometimes the kill isnt registered with the out message but the kill WILL be in the final results. Even the bot corrects its stupid mistake in the end.

Now i didnt exactly ponder on this as much as i should have, but hopefully i leave the door open for someone else who is putting alot of thought into this.
                    zidane> big play
                    Omega Red> dwop sick
                    WillBy> ^^

Comment

support them all u want, i'm just saying if theres consequences for thunder, there will be for diso one way or another

yes i know we won the game, other punishments such as permently stopping the captain the did the sub etc
                      We should permently stopping the captain the did the sub?

As said by Mirriorim, there are no rules against this yet, and in our case it did no damage at all. There isn't going to be any punishment for Thunder for this, except having to replay the game. Replaying the game isn't punishment, it's more like giving Pirates a deserved chance to win the game without the damage that was caused by this flaw. If Pirates really wants to say that our sub fucked up the game for them, and that they want the game replayed then I couldn't have refused them that. However, just like in your case, there isn't really any additional punishment that logically could be added.
                      Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

• that was a typo, edited

oh ya, replay is no punishment for the winner
                        (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                        (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                        (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                        (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

• Originally posted by Noah View Post
                          Haha this is so easy. Sorry Mattey I know this one is your but I can't help myself.

So you are saying that because there are a bigger issues with this game, we shouldn't care about minor issues that still can cause alot of damage?
                          what i'm saying is you can't complain about something because it doesn't benefit you in one situation and ignore it completely in a situation where it doesn't benefit you to replay the situation

THIS is my whole problem with the appeal. when you appeal something because you lost, that's the reason for the appeal. it has to be seen from both sides. where's pirates appeal for the jav game?
                          violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                          [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

• it benefited him so much that he lost.
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                            Originally posted by the_paul
                            Gargle battery acid fuckface
                            Originally posted by Material Girl
                            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

• Originally posted by pascone View Post
                              what i'm saying is you can't complain about something because it doesn't benefit you in one situation and ignore it completely in a situation where it doesn't benefit you to replay the situation

THIS is my whole problem with the appeal. when you appeal something because you lost, that's the reason for the appeal. it has to be seen from both sides. where's pirates appeal for the jav game?
                              diso didnt appeal the jav game....even if they did, diso is the one who committed the fault therefore the game would in reality be 50-0 for the forfeit. If you care to refute what i just said then why not add every TWL team can do this glitch if they are losing to force a replay. get ur shit straight pascone.
                              zidane> big play
                              Omega Red> dwop sick
                              WillBy> ^^

Comment

that was a typo, edited

oh ya, replay is no punishment for the winner
                                Yes it is unfortunate that you consider undoing the damage of the sub being punishment. Since you did the sub, and is responsible for this mess, then it also makes sense that you are the ones running the risk of having to pay for it if what you did actually caused damage. I don't support giving you guys any sort of extra punishment or anything, I just want the wrong thing you guys did to be undone as best as possible. A punishment would be giving you a 50-0 loss, or us a 50-0 loss. I'm personally fine with you changing the score of our loss if that makes anyone feel better.

Pascone, there are scales of everything. It isn't just black and white. Sometimes a bug can be completely irrelevant and make no impact on anything, and other times it can have a huge impact on an important game. That just means that you have to consider the impact the bug had on the game before you decide to act on it. If someone lags, but not enough to make any significant impact on the game nobody gives a shit, but when someone lags and it has a huge impact then it becomes a different situation.

Let's take a real example with this: I ignite a firecracker and throw it at the floor, no damage is done, so there is no harm. Now I ignite another firecracker and throw it at someone, blowing off a thumb. Now, I never did anything illegal by igniting a firecracker and throwing it, but in the second scenario I also caused another person damage. It is illegal to purposely cause another person damage, so I would be guilty of that. In this case Pirates is the other person, and the law in this case is the TWL rules that has that "major impact" to it. I cba to dig up the specific rule, but you get my point.

Edit: I'm not saying that there shouldn't be a rule against this at all. I would like to see some sort of rule or system implemented that didn't let you sub anyone with less than 1500 energy. However since this rule isn't anywhere yet then subbing like this is legal, but the damage caused by it is covered elsewhere.
                                Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Working...
                                X