Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thread not about the Thunder sub that cost Pirates the game. Don't worry.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EDIT: AT mirror

So wait, you're arguing that it didn't actually hit him and the bot made up the death for no reason? Is this actually the argument you are making? If so get rid of the bots and host everything manually, because if it is making up deaths OUT OF THIN AIR, then we have a lot more problems than just retarded TWLops.

Double-edit: I can't get my head around this. So you actually think that the bullet didn't hit, and the bot just made up a death... because uhhh it doesn't like ease? You are about 10 times laggier than the bot. JESUS. Do you actually think this? I think I'm being trolled.
    Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by MirrorriM View Post
      One of the TWL Ops is a dueler You can repeat it but we saw Spec THEN Death. I dont think I need to repeat that. I also saw the bot record the substitution then the death. Anyways, the situation will be fixed for next week.
      what do u mean u saw spec then death
      people can get killed in spec nowadays or something? i better not go afk in spec anymore

and about the other part where it recorded a sub then a death...we arent all twl ops so can u present a screen shot or we just have to take ur word
      TWLD CHAMP - STRAY (SORT OF)

Comment

One of the TWL Ops is a dueler You can repeat it but we saw Spec THEN Death. I dont think I need to repeat that. I also saw the bot record the substitution then the death. Anyways, the situation will be fixed for next week.
        So If you admit there was a problem and are even going to fix the problem and make sure it doesn't happen again, then obviously this is a good reason for a replay between these two squads. If it wasn't that big of an issue then you wouldn't worry about fixing it.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

why is it even possible to sub a person with less than 1500 energy anyway?
          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

BURN CHUCKLE TO THE GROUND. TO THE GRRROOOOUUUUUNNNNDDDf

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
              So If you admit there was a problem and are even going to fix the problem and make sure it doesn't happen again, then obviously this is a good reason for a replay between these two squads. If it wasn't that big of an issue then you wouldn't worry about fixing it.
              No, you don't get it, because that would be making a change EX POST FACTO(sic). There is no problem with subbing out at the very last second, people have been doing it for years. This is a red herring and is secondary to the argument that Thunder did NOT get the sub in at the last second. They got it a split-hair from the last second, which means EASE got hit with a bullet then got specced IMMEDIATELY afterward.

Or we could go with Mirror's argument that the bots are making up deaths for no reason. That makes a lot more sense.
              Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

how do you die after you spec? the bot registered the kill, so did f2....why are you putting the human eye above the bot/game's outcome?

ease had to DIE before he was specced otherwise he wouldnt have DIED.

wtf? is u retawded??
                zidane> big play
                Omega Red> dwop sick
                mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

No dude, he died in spec because that's totally possible. EL OH EL
                  Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                    It's a good reason to fix it for the future. When this game occurred, there was no rule against subbing people at the last second.

I dont know why the bot recorded it. However based on what the TWL Ops saw and what the bot displayed, that's what were going on.

This is from the TWL Ref's log:

saetep> vys 5-10
                    T Hosack> Pirates teaming looks like Warpath
                    T ignite> LOL
                    T Valholy> borderline horrible
                    T Regen> lol
                    C 4:Antacid> bd?
                    T Regen> borderline?
                    T Valholy> lol vys just shooting randomly
                    C 4:spikey> bd
                    C 4deR> try us
                    C 4:spikey> us
                    Ease has been substituted by Ardour, with 1 deaths left
                    T saetep> yeah
                    Ease is out. 12 wins 10 losses
                    T ignite> whoa
                    T ignite> LOL
                    T Jeenyuss> nice.
                    T Downfall> lol
                    T Xp> haha
                    T Riverside> pirates will win
                    T ignite> LOOOOOL
                    T ignite> LOOOOOL
                    T ignite> LOOOOOL
                    T ignite> LOOOOOL
                    T ignite> LOOOOOL
                    Last edited by MirrorriM; 02-02-2009, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey View Post
                      This is a red herring and is secondary to the argument that Thunder did NOT get the sub in at the last second. They got it a split-hair from the last second, which means EASE got hit with a bullet then got specced IMMEDIATELY afterward.
                      Address this Mirror.
                      Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

It's a good reason to fix it for the future. When this game occurred, there was no rule against subbing people at the last second.
                        djfklasd
                        zidane> big play
                        Omega Red> dwop sick
                        WillBy> ^^

Comment

This is absolutely unbelievable. You were all saying how you had lost respect for Thunder because we appealed the dynasty game, and now you're saying you've lost respect for us because we had an appeal sent against us? Give me a break. For those of you complaining about Mirror and the TWL staff making the decision in one night, get over it. Our appeal was shot down in one night as well.

Is there a specific rule somewhere that says substitutes can only be used to sub players that are performing poorly? NO. Phizey and I agreed before the match that If i was on 9 and in an unfavorable situation that he should probably sub me. At 9 deaths I rushed past chuckle while trying to locate vys, and flew very close to him. Phizey, not being a fucking retard, realized that I was probably going to waste a life because of the proximity to chuckle and therefore subbed me out. The sub just happened to process right as the bullet was hitting me. The idea of subbing someone out when the situation is grim is common sense to me.

For those of you in Quicksand, just drop it already. Stop bringing up the problems that you had with sk8, because in case you didn't know this is NOT sk8. Underground and I had absolutely nothing to do with what happened in terms of that saturday game or whatever it was, as Anzu was the person who scheduled games. I was on vacation when it happened also.

As for ardour, the self-appointed people's hero. I am disappointed that you left over something as retarded as that, however I respect your decision. In the other thread you tried to belittle me and portray me as a liar, so I just wanted to clarify that you asked if you would start A TWLB game, to which my answer was yes. As far as I know there's still a week for TWLB regular season. I will not waste time and add other things you said because I like you and respect what a private message is, however I just wanted to throw it out there that starting people is a difficult decision, which is often accompanied by extreme annoyance. I helped build this all with Underground and others, and bench myself some games for players that just recently joined. Do you think I don't want to play too?

I apologize for the long post, but I just had to state how childish you all are acting. It's fucking annoying to see those who were ripping us for making an appeal and laughing at our posts suddenly switch roles.
                          Phiz> I probably am gay
                          Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

The subbing at last second is a red herring. Mirrorrim explain how ease died while in spec. I would really like to hear how this happened.

Originally posted by With Ease View Post
                            The sub just happened to process right as the bullet was hitting me.
                            WHAT IT WAS HITTING HIM, you mean you didn't die in spec? THATS WEIRD.
                            Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by With Ease View Post
                              This is absolutely unbelievable. You were all saying how you had lost respect for Thunder because we appealed the dynasty game, and now you're saying you've lost respect for us because we had an appeal sent against us? Give me a break. For those of you complaining about Mirror and the TWL staff making the decision in one night, get over it. Our appeal was shot down in one night as well.

Is there a specific rule somewhere that says substitutes can only be used to sub players that are performing poorly? NO. Phizey and I agreed before the match that If i was on 9 and in an unfavorable situation that he should probably sub me. At 9 deaths I rushed past chuckle while trying to locate vys, and flew very close to him. Phizey, not being a fucking retard, realized that I was probably going to waste a life because of the proximity to chuckle and therefore subbed me out. The sub just happened to process right as the bullet was hitting me. The idea of subbing someone out when the situation is grim is common sense to me.

For those of you in Quicksand, just drop it already. Stop bringing up the problems that you had with sk8, because in case you didn't know this is NOT sk8. Underground and I had absolutely nothing to do with what happened in terms of that saturday game or whatever it was, as Anzu was the person who scheduled games. I was on vacation when it happened also.

As for ardour, the self-appointed people's hero. I am disappointed that you left over something as retarded as that, however I respect your decision. In the other thread you tried to belittle me and portray me as a liar, so I just wanted to clarify that you asked if you would start A TWLB game, to which my answer was yes. As far as I know there's still a week for TWLB regular season. I will not waste time and add other things you said because I like you and respect what a private message is, however I just wanted to throw it out there that starting people is a difficult decision, which is often accompanied by extreme annoyance. I helped build this all with Underground and others, and bench myself some games for players that just recently joined. Do you think I don't want to play too?

I apologize for the long post, but I just had to state how childish you all are acting. It's fucking annoying to see those who were ripping us for making an appeal and laughing at our posts suddenly switch roles.
                              props, you were subbed out...but you died...the TWLBOT registered it, the game registered it....everyone saw you get subbed, and everyone saw you die. you cant die after youve been subbed out

its obvious that ease died JUST BEFORE he was subbed, cuz you cant die when youre in spec....
                              zidane> big play
                              Omega Red> dwop sick
                              WillBy> ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Dwopple View Post

its obvious that ease died JUST BEFORE he was subbed, cuz you cant die when youre in spec....
                                Hmm, I'm not so sure. I eagerly await your reply mirrorrim.

Edit: and of course I'm kidding, of course you can't die in spec, the only thing I haven't been slightly sarcastic about in this thread is that Mirrorrim is in fact, retarded.
                                Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Working...
                                X