TWL Season 13....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnt View Post
    It's inevitable that one squad will be the worst and will end up with 0 or 1 wins because if you're the worst, it's hard to beat even the 2nd worst team unless you get lucky. At least the top 10 warbirds would still have a spot on quake's roster and if you weren't one of the top 10 warbirds on quake I don't think you're going to much help to even the lower tier squads anyway. Really I think the roster limit of 35 is fine and lowering with it will just piss people off and have no positive effect on the competition level.
    Well it's not inevitable that some team has to have 0 or 1 win, but it is what ends up happening. It's been happening since at least season 2 TWL when I first started playing TWL and I guess you played in season 1 didn't you?
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by ignite ignite View Post
      We already have roster limits anyway. It's called you can only tick a certain amount of people to play. Leave it at that. It's fine. No limits to prevent us squads from training in TWD we work hard to recruit the players we do and we deserve them from the hard work we put in. Stop implementing MORE RULES. More rules will not make TWL a more enjoyable experience.
      Agreed. If people were so active that they wanted to play in TWL but never got to start, they'd just join a new squad.

My anime blog:
      www.animeslice.com

Comment

That link doesn't work, try to be less emotional about the fact that I paid 0 dollars and ran a squad better than you could while paying your players.

/thread
        1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
        3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
        3:Best> see it coming
        3:Best> sad

Comment

Originally posted by Reaver View Post
          That link doesn't work, try to be less emotional about the fact that I paid 0 dollars and ran a squad better than you could while paying your players.

/thread
          STILL WAITING FOR MY CHEQUE IGNITE

My anime blog:
          www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
            I dont see scoop staying on Quake either.
            haha, he left stray cuz ignite had him convinced that delectable would not be able to play twl. Wrong as usual.

Comment

"lie, cheat and steal"
              Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
              Your friend,
              ​​Papi
              ​​​​​

Comment

If you must lie, lie in the bed with the person you love.
                If you must cheat, cheat death.
                If you must steal, steal away the moments that take your breath away...I love you Stayon

Comment

set phasers to stunning

Comment

Originally posted by veetee View Post
                    1) AML
                    Tried before with TWIL when the population was even larger than it is now. Barring it did have terrible leadership, it failed dismally.

On a side not, combine TWDT and TWL into one entity. Me and ph will co-run it. EZ solution afk
                    TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                    TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                    Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                    - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                    Originally posted by kthx
                    Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

I completely agree with this. The decision to let delectable in should be a staff wide decision, not the decision of one man.
                      was it implied by his statement that he polled people and the concensus was it would be better with him playing? its funny, cause if he was on your squad you'd say nothing.
                      violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                      [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by Summa View Post

On a side not, combine TWDT and TWL into one entity. Me and ph will co-run it. EZ solution afk

Sounds good. More ppl show for both games.
                        1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                        JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                        1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                        http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Summa View Post
                          Tried before with TWIL when the population was even larger than it is now. Barring it did have terrible leadership, it failed dismally.

Should be noted that it failed because a) it interfered with TWL itself and b) because it interfered with TWL, there weren't enough hosts.

So on the off chance that someone does decide to run an AML, don't do it during TWL.
                          Originally posted by paradise!
                          pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                          1:Reaver> HALP
                          1:Reaver> HELELP
                          1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                          1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by veetee View Post
                            1) AML can be held on a different day e.g. sunday or before and/or sunday's twl matches. You lack imagination and devotion, idiot.
                            2) For warbirds AML would consist of the likes: Return, Paladen, Crasian,
                            I think we will be too busy with TWL.

Comment

I would apply for a staff and host few matches myself if there was AML to be played. I think recruiting other hosts wouldn't be of a greater problem either. Also, AML should be after and or before twl matches, that is either very early or late in the evening.
                              2:blood> i think vt is a terrible player to be honest
                              2:vt> what makes you think i am terrible
                              2:blood> irrefutable empirical evidence

Comment

oh for the love of god drop it already
                                USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Working...
                                X