100 Top Javs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 Top Javs

Ok, so goes without saying that this is just my opinion. I've tried not to go down an obvious list of "most decorated" javs, most TWLJ titles, most respected, best squads - and gone more on my observations of natural ability over the course of 15 years that I've played TW. This is why you'll see people like Roiwerk, Amnesti & Zazerick higher up than perhaps you'd grant. Obviously the memory of older players fade, and it's impossible to compare the standard of 2006, say, and now. In hindsight I may have given a bit too much weight to "current form" above "legend status." Anyhow, feel free to disagree, and let me know if I've missed anyone, but I think I've got it pretty fuckin' close.

1) Sika
    2) Psymorph
    3) megaman89
    4) Domi
    5) Waven
    6) Demonfaze
    7) Ease
    8) Turban
    9) Merce
    10) Amputate
    11) Fludd
    12) 24
    13) Rough
    14) Stayon
    15) Dreamwin
    16) Exquisite
    17) Fireballz
    18) Metal Headz
    19) Reaver
    20) Spawnisen
    21) Zidane
    22) Infrared
    23) Cape
    24) Kim
    25) Vitja
    26) Roiwerk
    27) Evildeed
    28) Ceyve
    29) Blood
    30) Flared
    31) Disqualifier
    32) Children
    33) NowYouDie
    34) Spikey
    35) Steak666
    36) Kawrae
    37) Last Standing
    38) Maketso
    39) Tiny
    40) Zazerick
    41) Amnesti
    42) CrazyCanockout
    43) Pjotter
    44) Necromotic
    45) Kess
    46) Jack
    47) Raspi
    48) Havok
    49) Tsunami
    50) Marge
    51) Best
    52) Hercules
    53) Owner
    54) Singer
    55) Rednaz
    56) Rule
    57) Da1andonly
    58) Aprix
    60) Zizzo
    61) Weak
    62) Mean Gene
    63) Shock Therapy
    64) Dazzal
    65) HotLavaKing
    66) Dice
    67) Bill C
    68) Rogue
    69) Acumo
    70) M_M God
    71) Chance
    72) Wax
    73) Eelam
    74) Raples
    75) Plob#f
    76) Koan
    77) Healt
    78) Fizzy
    79) Zeimonster
    80) Joe
    81) Negrita
    82) Mighty
    83) B.Rabbit
    84) Golden Aim
    85) Sweeper
    86) Draft
    87) Hulk
    88) Riksa
    89) JAMAL
    90) Annul
    91) Paradise
    92) Rebirth
    93) Steadman
    94) Venomarse
    95) Ara
    96) I.d.
    97) Mantra-Silder
    98) Lionheart
    99) Skilder
    100) Abyss
    Last edited by MHz; 07-16-2014, 03:43 PM. Reason: added 24
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

yo this list can't be serious LOL

Comment

DEAD
        sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

Forgot to stick 24 in there, woops.

Comment

Remove me off this trash.
            SSCU Trench Wars TRIPLE CROWN WINNER
            SSCU Trench Wars
            Triple Threat
            SSCU Trench Wars TWEL Top 3 Finalist
            SSCU Trench Wars Starting Spider Melee 2003
            SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Champion (2x)
            SSCU Trench Wars TWLD Champion
            SSCU Trench Wars Michael Schumacher of Racing2
            SSCU Trench Wars Unprecedented Balancing KING
            SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Top Stats 3 years running

MAD shoutouts to MUH BOYS atm

Comment

Don't worry, Dave. You'd be #1 in my list of effeminate, vomit-inducing youtubers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REbrc1zD4ZA

Comment

these lists along with the basing one is way easier to do if you put players into different seasons/eras/whatever
                TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

top 100 basers list

Comment

wtf is that shit claus? u just nominated urself for top 3 saddest things done ever in the history of tw

huge nut gargling job
                    Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
                    1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

this list is jokesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss no bias here mhz top 20 jav .
                      just a few things off the top, cape higher, 24 lower, weak lower (you my boy and your good and all, but 59th top jav? cmon dawg LOLLLLLLL)
                      1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                      JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                      1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                      http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by kess View Post
                        wtf is that shit claus? u just nominated urself for top 3 saddest things done ever in the history of tw

huge nut gargling job
                        i think you telling me how pandora should pray we face dice in semis in LB because its our only chance to "fluke" you since it's one round and that we have no chance in finals vs you is definitely worth consideration, and how you're going to win lb and retire as champion since no one else has a chance.

you've been wearing your brothers' nuts as goggles for the last five years im amazed you can read this post.

didn't realize saying the guy who's won and mvp'd 7 of the last 9 LJ finals is #1 was so controversial.
                        top 100 basers list

Comment

This is my opinion as the back to back LJ Champ (and Current finals MVP so take it with a grain of salt knowing i know more than you)

Javs
                          1. Ease - This guy has won like every single TWLJ. I don't think hes ever lost a game. He reminds me of myself
                          2. Zidane - Definitely the second best jav of all time. I say that knowing that i'm better than everyone
                          3. Rough & Amputate - Definitely the 3rd best javs of all time. These guys have won about 15 lj titles, Extremely skilled individuals who have probably lost about 2 games in their whole life
                          4. Turban - This guy lags so bad that even if he's bad he'll probably mvp the game
                          5. Dreamwin - An absolute menace in ship 2. He's probably mvp'd about 90% of the games he's played. Definitely top 5 material
                          6. Tsunami - The greatest elim jav of all time.
                          7. Steadman - He's won 100% of the lj games he's played. Not even ease has a winning percent as good as him. He's certainly the 7th best jav of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                            i think you telling me how pandora should pray we face dice in semis in LB because its our only chance to "fluke" you since it's one round and that we have no chance in finals vs you is definitely worth consideration, and how you're going to win lb and retire as champion since no one else has a chance.

you've been wearing your brothers' nuts as goggles for the last five years im amazed you can read this post.

didn't realize saying the guy who's won and mvp'd 7 of the last 9 LJ finals is #1 was so controversial.
                            i was wrong about lb, what and embarassment.. and i didnt say i was retiring, i said i might.

dunno what u mean with the second sentence, i hardly talk about him in public, and if anything, i wanna beat the guy. there is not a single person on tw that i will ass kiss, i dont bow down to anyone, even if they are better than me.

its not controversial, its an opinion. the thing is that not putting ease as #1 is valid, id do the same. he as won the most, title wise, but he aint the BEST jav ive seen and played agaisnt, definitely top 5, not #1.

and he certainly doesnt need you to prop him up 24/7 like u do, especially with these ridiculous graphics, have some self respect.
                            Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
                            1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

Nice list friend agree 100%

tsunami #49 absolutely.
                              1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                              Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                              1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                              1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                              beam> stfu tsunami
                              Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                              beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                              Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Working...
                              X