No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Safety Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something isn't adding up. How many power claims have there been. Jessup, voth, fis, biet, and now turban? Unless willby set the game up to be 5, 4, and 4, there COULD be a possibility that a power role claim is fake. If turban is legit and soilderz is innocent, I have to question zeebu heavily now, is what my stance must be I guess thinking a vanilla townie claim at this stage is actually hidden mafia.

Comment

• Town definitely trusting the wrong people somewhere and I wasn't on this gravy train but did it because a few I trusted did and also my confirmed town connection is not here to defend. I brought up good point only to be attacked by fis yet again like all game. Turban is trying some off stuff and ixt is suspecting zebu lol. This is dumb. My confirmed town player isn't even here and the other one I have seems to be being led around unless in fact he is the godfather and I rolled snake eyes again with him. My game has been severely compromised because of this and I don't trust anyone except zeebu. Read what I said if the Town Body guard or town roleblocker gets killed tonight earlier in my posts.
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Well actually at one point I thought this game was too easy. 2 Mafia goons lynched in a row with no night kills. Guess I was wrong.

Comment

• Since it is nighttime, and I am the ghost of mafia past, I would like to say that dis game shud b over so I cud lynch u all in next one. That is all. Carry on.
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• should have stuck with turban

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• also, biet died at the beginning of day 5. no way turban would have been informed his role turned on during the night and then got an investigation. so yeah, should have stuck with turban yall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turban View Post
                hey, sorry for my inactivity during past 24 hours but now TWL is finally over and i can actually put some time into this shit.

as i stated earlier, my role in this by its official name is aerodynamics engineer. i could not tell anything about my role because there was nothing special until what recently happened. i have been informed that my actual role was deputy all this time, but i started out as vanilla with no special powers and was left with only an message, paraphrasing here a bit to not break any rules, which stated something special might happen during my stay in tolkswagen spider. i was up for promotion or something of that sort.

as it stands i'm now capable of investigating every night and my first investigation result was on soilderz who came out innocent. you can lynch me and at least confirm the existence of one more townie for majority, or take my word on it.
                so the same night biet died, you got a message from willby that said you had assumed the role of cop and then you were able to perform your investigation and get the soilderz result? all in the same night?

right. sounds super plausible.

Comment

• My phone rang in the middle of the night. Not from Kevin for once. Good news, finally?

"'D'..." my father began...

Jessup aka Kevin the HR Manager died in a house fire. His role was *OBSCURED* but it seems he was town oriented.

Begin Day 6

Comment

• ????

Comment

• It's about time I spoke up. This is what Jessup revealed to me, as he believes I'm true to my word (which I am) being one of the last townies. He had blocked soliderz last night, having growing suspicions on him saying he started acting "shady". Regardless of that, the biggest problem on hand is voth. Why in the living hell did u not defend Jessup? Unless of course, u were never bodyguard to begin with. This is a HUGE problem for town and the living townies NEED TO STAND UP AND WORK TOGETHER NOW!!

Comment

• If we are assuming 4 mafia, we MUST lynch correctly today otherwise an incorrect kill followed by a failed defense...and villagers lose the numbers.

Comment

• I only wanted my loved ones safe It's kindof neat floating around up here tho .. be happy for me in my passing wheeeeeeeeeeee I can fly!!!!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
                          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• If there's nobody to speak up I really can't trust anyone, power role or not, except zeebu at this point

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt <ZH> View Post
                              It's about time I spoke up. This is what Jessup revealed to me, as he believes I'm true to my word (which I am) being one of the last townies. He had blocked soliderz last night, having growing suspicions on him saying he started acting "shady". Regardless of that, the biggest problem on hand is voth. Why in the living hell did u not defend Jessup? Unless of course, u were never bodyguard to begin with. This is a HUGE problem for town and the living townies NEED TO STAND UP AND WORK TOGETHER NOW!!
                              Well this is very interesting information as I've been in contact with Jessup since literally day 1.and I believe what you are saying is complete bullshit. The only reason she had any suspicion towards me (and yes she revealed it from the beginning was that I was 'Plant manager' and she didnt believe a plant manager could only be vanilla townie. But WIllby has said many times the titles dont correspond with the role as it was randomized.

She messaged ME last night asking who she should block and why. She said she was thinking of blocking either turban or YOU ixt. So what you're saying is completely opposed to what she messaged me.

I don't know why the role is obscured and I also am not sure what happned with the bomb claim?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was the first person to vote and push for wicket to die a long time before anyone else. Why would I do this? Sure you can argue a mafia would do it to gain trust from townies but only that is plausible if it's clear everyone else are turning on him. I was the FIRST one.

Can you now explain to me why zeebu is more town than me as we have voted for the same guys I think every night?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I said to Jess from day 1 a couple of people I was suspicious of, those were wicket, midoent and TURBAN.. I let myself get distracted from turban last day I dont think it should happen again.
                              https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                              1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                              1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                              1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                              1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                              1:soild>they can say what they like
                              1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                              1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• Jessup Today, 12:54 AM

"I'm blocking Soilderz, trusted that guy way too early in the game which was my mistake. Just my last will and testament if I die tonight for you to share with town if things go badly." .

Don't get me wrong, not saying youre not town. Just based on what info Jess provided me. Regardless, all the clues up to this point is to vote turban and to debate what to do next.

Comment

Working...
                                X