[TW MAFIA] Western Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
    I'm not buying the claim. If Exalt is speaking the truth, we're basically fked though.

Soilderz somewhat defending Exalt, saying himself it'll look scummy, even though it's too late for Exalt anyway. But: not even coming up with a better idea and not dropping a vote?
    Exalt himself basically not caring about the game anymore and not having a better idea either, dodging a vote just as well. What's up with that? No effort.
    Another one apparently throwing the game as well, talking about ixt here.

But what the actual fk. Voth has basically a really scummy roleclaim and is in touch with the "real" cop on day two? Really. What's going on. I mean, Voth isn't scum on my list just yet, but I don't get that move.
    I unvoted because I was the first to post after Exalt and voth hadn't come up with his interesting claim he is in contact with the presumably real town cop.

I'll just abstain. Exalt is dead anyway and it won't matter what I do. If I switch to Exalt now again I will somehow look scummy for flip flopping and bandwagoning.
    https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
    1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
    1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
    1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
    1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
    1:soild>they can say what they like
    1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
    1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• Originally posted by Soilderz View Post

I'll just abstain. Exalt is dead anyway and it won't matter what I do. If I switch to Exalt now again I will somehow look scummy for flip flopping and bandwagoning.
      Rule number 3 friend, can?t abstain
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• vote exalt
        https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
        1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
        1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
        1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
        1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
        1:soild>they can say what they like
        1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
        1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• Been surprisingly busy at work today. Anyways, not much new. Dont buy Exalts claim, lynch away. A bit weird that a cop claimed to an unconfirmed townie, but I think well have Voth confirmed after Exalts lynch and a pretty clear path forward with ixt, missa, and maybe soild or zeebu. I'll post a good What We Know list after things clear up with this lynch.

Comment

• Something to chew on, fellas. I have no doubt that Exalt is scum. I have suspected ixt has been literally all game too. Perhaps Exalt has not mounted a more staunch defense (or any defense at all, really) because he is already, on Day 2, tired of mopping up the messes that ixt has made all game? Maybe that is why he has literally lost interest in the game? I know that if I were in his situation, I would be frustrated and have lost interest also. Makes me feel like like ixt is definitely one of his scum buddies. If Exalt has a solid team around him, or at least people who would listen to him, I doubt he would go down without a fight.

Not game related:

This is is a discussion for a different day, but ixt should not be able to play if he is just going to whine the whole time and make even good mafia players lose interest on the game.
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Phase change incoming.
              Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Notoriety Abound

Loss of the doctor and vigilante has been devastating on Trenchville, but the villagers remained steadfast as ever.

Now's the time, the time is now. It's the moment of truth.

After lynching the doctor, all eyes were set on the Mayor. In an unapologetic series of interrogations, the villagers pressed their newly elected Mayor.

Soon, their efforts would yield fruit. At least that is what they thought.

The Mayor, in his defense, implored them to reconsider. "I am your detective" he said. But no one was buying it.

Exalt was hung from the gallows for his crimes. He was Sam Fisher, the Patriarch of the Fisher Family Gang (Mafia Godfather). He was also the Mayor.

Indeed, it was a last ditch effort by the notorious crime family terrorizing the village.

There's not a crime that doesn't bear the mark of that godforsaken family.
                I should have known.

BEGIN NIGHT 2
                Last edited by field; 05-07-2019, 02:29 PM.
                Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Yes! Too bad it was the godfather and not a more impactful role, but we had to start somewhere. Nicely done town!

Remember the list of names associated with Exalt. Missa, ixt, and to an extent soilderz. Good luck tonight

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• WillBy 1.0 has been avenged. My spirit can now rest

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                      WillBy 1.0 has been avenged. My spirit can now rest
                      You should be flattered that the godfather basically traded himself 1:1 for you. Too bad you were also the doctor

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

You should be flattered that the godfather basically traded himself 1:1 for you. Too bad you were also the doctor
                        I'm just laugh at people like ixt and missa who both strongly implied they would elect old me, then changed vote to exalt.

Comment

• do we vote in a new mayor during next day phase?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• LOL. Godfather, figures. I'm just glad he only got to use one aspect of his elected role powers before getting lynched. I actually do believe what I said in my last post regarding ixt/Exalt to be true - Exalt would never have went down like that unless he was just drained from trying to control a literal slow person (like, slow, like... durrr) from exposing him and their entire gang. Honestly, if this plays out with Missa and ixt also being mafia, then Exalt knew it was game over from early on when people started to pick up on the weird voting patterns. No wonder he has been much less vocal.

Regarding soilderz: Part of me feels like there is no possible way he could act this scummy if he was scum. Really? The unvote? The constant challenging of me despite it being clear to nearly everyone that Exalt needs to go? The "abstain"? What is even going on with you? If you are scum, you are trying really hard to make us think that there is no possible way that an experienced mafia player would act this scummy if they actually are scum. The other option is that you're town and having a bad case of the hurt feelings this game. Feel free to reach out to me if you want.

By the way: Scurvy's random vote on me for the election was ridiculously scummy. We literally had ONE post from him, but I'm pretty sure Exalt wanted to be Mayor, not Marshall, and Scurvy lent a hand in that, whether he was scum and meant to or not. We have to keep our eye on Rodney.

7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10
                            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Scurvy View Post
                              Alright guys. First off, I apologize. I peeked in earlier and had no idea I'd dropped the ball so early--Did NOT expect this to jump off so hard/fast. I haven't played since literally the first game, and haven't habitually checked forums for years--something that will obviously be adjusted if I'm kept around after the first few days here.

That being said, a lot of posts I've read are definitely prejudiced based on previous gameplay, so I feel that there are both pros and cons for me presenting a relatively clean slate here. Based solely on gut instinct, I feel like Exalt seems like a pretty experienced and well versed player with a lot of well thought out points. I'm inherently leery, however, of anybody putting that much effort into manipulating opinions so early. But like I said, the pace isn't necessarily what I was expecting, so perhaps I'm just projecting there. Willby also appears to have a firm grasp on the situation, as well as Voth. I'm hesitant to back anybody immediately projecting themselves into a major role, but it would make for a pretty shit game if everybody was too timid to make a stand for anything. Under and Rodney aren't really convincing me much of anything so far, and I'm slowly gathering which participants are largely unpopular, and why.

I guess the point I'm going for is that I think I'd enjoy hanging around, although I can see why my lack of posting thus far would make for a lackluster game overall. But since I'm not officially subbed, i'll go ahead and make my first vote Voth.
                              Just a reminder that this was the vote to give exalt the mayor spot. Rodney is not somebody we should overlook in my opinion.
                              3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

• I guess voth had the same idea while I was looking for that
                                3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

Working...
                                X