Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mornin

Comment

• Didn't you go to sleep like 2 hours ago? What the fuck?
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Phase Change

The Moon was full and the people of town could feel their blood boiling. They blacked out of consciousness and succumbed to the rage demanding death in the village.

Downfall landed in their sights, he put up a fight but couldn't hold them all off. They slip his head into the noose for all to see. He was a Vengeful Townie. He looks to the crowd and lets out a loud maniacal laugh. The town falls to silence as they watch him eagerly. He pans his eyes across his audience, reaches out his hand and while clenching a fist he bellows The_Paul!

As his feet sweep out his neck breaks and The_Paul explodes into tiny little pieces. He was a mere Vengeful Townie

Begin Day 2
        Big Chill

Comment

• Its 640 am now.

Comment

• Oh dear god
            sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

• Downfall u stupid fk. If I was in your position Paul was nowhere near the first I'd consider.

Comment

• Downfall doing shit to make me look suspect. Guaranteed not coming from me.

Exalt seems more innocent to me now.

sigpic

Comment

• Well fuck.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Here's my updated scum list: undercut, zeebu, fiS

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
                      Here's my updated scum list: undercut, zeebu, fiS
                      Theres no WAY undercut is still around
                      sigpic

Comment

• He played the last few

Comment

• Let me explain why Paul was a bad pick.

1. He was last on the voting train. With absolute no knowledge of what down could possibly be, it doesn't seem likely to me an anti-town would run the risk of being the last on a voting wagon in case of a SuperSaint townie.
                          2. He was actively discussing as we went along. Sure, anti-town could disguise themselves as such, but the level of input he was able to give in comparison to several unnamed individuals made me think he was safer than them.
                          3. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it paul who pointed out the reasoning of why voth wanted to know all details about Grand pming me? Seems very unlikely that anti-town would care so much about things like that.
                          ​​​​​​

Comment

• Nah, I actually agree with you generally ixt (but not on all your reasons). Paul seemed town to me this game. I noticed that he likes to echo people as scum and seemed more self-generated with his hunting this time around.

The real question is: who are the scum on the Downfall train? At least one has to be on it.

I really don't know why people stood by while the very first wagon in the game was lynched when we had over 48 hours to not fuck it up. Weak sauce and no balls.
                            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10
                            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• my instincts are never wrong

voth and kthx trying way too hard to look clean - doing a bad acting job

I am almost sure of them

vote: Voth
                              1:megaman89> dont leave me

1:megaman89> great
                              1:megaman89> made my gf emo
                              1:requiem> LOL
                              1:Ri$e Again$t> /wrists
                              1:megaman89> not gna buy me food for a week now
                              1:megaman89> jesus fuk
                              1:Chief Utsav> this is me
                              1:Chief Utsav> caring
                              1:megaman89> gna starve

1:Cig Smoke> what u noobs talkin bout
                              1:Sauro> its an a b conversation cig smoke
                              1:Cig Smoke> and im about to (C) ur way outa here
                              1:grandmastahs> LOLOL

Comment

• Backwards seems like town this game. When he is scum he just acts like a clueless retard and avoids all questions or pressure on him. Plus, I got the feeling he was trying to bait scum with his "lynch me, I'll kill a Saint" thing. No one pro-town wants to sacrifice a townie for a shot in the dark on day 1 - look how that worked out with Paul. I think it was a deliberate attempt to bait scum into liking his plan - and that's why I let iy
                                play out and didn't mention it at the time.

Halp has been useless all game and could easily be lurking scum. Not much to go off besides lurking all game.

Field is impossible for me to read game after game. Nothing has jumped out at me yet, but he is a really good scum player. Has not been terribly active but certainly not Halp level.

Kthx actually might be scum. He started off posting and making accusations that made no sense without reading the rules. Sorta kinda went inactive for a bit, then shows back up and what? Refused to move off Downfall after showing up within hours of phase change. "Oh... I can't change my vote, it is too late to switch the lynch now..."
                                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Working...
                                X