TW Mafia: Sweet Vengeance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

I dont necessarily think all Supersaint claims are scum (although that could change if multiple supersaints flip red), but I dont see why shooting grand over lynching him (and losing a townie in the process if he didnt lie) is a bad idea. It does take the vengeful person being lynched to agree to shoot them, which is pretty iffy as Downfall showed, but it works in theory. Everyone wants to lynch grand, but I'm not the one who will be voting last on him, and if a vengeful townie dies to him, then town loses yet another possible scum kill in the process. Vengeful townies only get to use the ability when lynched, so dying to grand would be a dumb move imo. If a vengeful townie is that deadset on possibly dying to get grand, then what's the difference if they are lynched and shoot grand themselves, rather than dying as the last vote? It creates the same result.
    Fair point. However it gets done, I think Grand needs to go. Unless there is other information that comes out or someone slips.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• And if he really is SuperSaint townie? no thanks im zeroed in on halp/field.

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
        And if he really is SuperSaint townie? no thanks im zeroed in on halp/field.
        I agree with the suspicion on field - I am just waiting for his response to pass final judgement.

With regards to Halp, personally I would love to get him out of the game because he is lurking and useless, but lynching him pretty much tells us nothing and we can go into Day 3 with the same problem as Day 1 and Day 2.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• so what, wait for mod to DQ him? sure ill wait on field.

Comment

so what, wait for mod to DQ him? sure ill wait on field.
            Pretty much. Then we don't waste a lynch on him if he is town. At this point I'm sure Rodney is close to officially warning him.

RoDNeY any thoughts?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
              I am going to go ahead and vote grand.

Literally nothing has changed from Day 1 except that we have two dead townies because for some real people thought it was a good idea to lynch the very first bandwagon of the game.

However, since then, Grand has shown up, voted
              me for the second day in a row on revenge principle alone, and disappeared again. He has lied and been inconsistent all game. Make sure that you all trust his "instinct" after the nonsense he has pulled all game.

I have my suspicions with Kthx but they are just that - suspicion - and not enough to warrant a vote right now as far as I'm concerned. It was interesting to see who
              hopped on the bandwagon after Exalt's vote though.

Halp is beyond useless but it seems like a waste to
              lynch him because it would be a policy lynch alone and tell us nothing.

Willby has been lurking more than usual and not being very helpful in regards to scum hunting - could definitely be scum.

So far, Exalt, Backwards, and ixt appear town-aligned to me.
              Typical for Voth to ignore accusations by throwing shit all over and see what sticks. Guy manages to accuse over half the players of being scum. If hes right, we already lost.

As far as not being helpful in scum hunting, I've been voting grand for at least as long as you have, so if I'm not helpful than neither are you.

i agree about backwards, exalt gives me some pause for his strategies, and you like ixt? Lol.

regarding exalts strategies, I mean that he wants us to lynch 3 vengefuls so they can kill super saints, because directly lynching the supersaints will let mafia avoid the reactive kill? Anyone else see the problem here? We lose 4 vengeful townies regardless if we want to kill 4 mafia supersaints. Or we can just lynch the saints, and go after the obvious scum that hop ship to protect their buddies.

Comment

• Halp is also notoriously inactive when he is town. He doesn't hide that he finds playing as town boring. When he is mafia or third party, he is much more active. That's nothing definitive to preclude him from being scum this time around and just having IRL stuff going on, but it's something to consider.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I'm fine with either halp or grand. Although the Willby point is pretty damning. He has played very quietly this game as opposed to others and has definitely toned down his rhetoric from his townie games.

vote: willby

for now.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Typical for Voth to ignore accusations by throwing shit all over and see what sticks. Guy manages to accuse over half the players of being scum. If hes right, we already lost.

As far as not being helpful in scum hunting, I've been voting grand for at least as long as you have, so if I'm not helpful than neither are you.

i agree about backwards, exalt gives me some pause for his strategies, and you like ixt? Lol.

regarding exalts strategies, I mean that he wants us to lynch 3 vengefuls so they can kill super saints, because directly lynching the supersaints will let mafia avoid the reactive kill? Anyone else see the problem here? We lose 4 vengeful townies regardless if we want to kill 4 mafia supersaints. Or we can just lynch the saints, and go after the obvious scum that hop ship to protect their buddies.
                    What accusations? Let me summarize the sum total of the accusations currently leveled against me:

Grand: my instincts bro, trust me, vote voth

--end of list--

I'm sorry, I missed where listing out scum and
                    town leans in the thread is no longer a valid wayto
                    play mafia. Obviously not all of those people are scum, but it doesn't mean that me pointing out something I noticed won't resonate with someone else and snowball into something productive.

Yes, you have been voting grand, but you're completely tunnel-vision on him. You aren't looking at anyone
                    else, or at least you aren't discussing it openly. And with how scummy this post was, combined with the fact that you *have* been voting grand all along also, you're actually making me second guess my vote on him.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Also: and i think this post can be quoted for reference during this entire phase: VOTING PATTERNS.

Looking at who voted on Downfall: Halp, Backwards, Kthx, paul.

Now, I already had expressed why paul is by far the most townie-like in that group, but pity downfall didnt stop to consider. Backwards and Kthx have not provided much useful insight to ponder over, just "oh im vengeful lynch me ill find a potential fake supersaint claim". Halp lurker.

now, ill be damned if anti-town roles (if there are any) have successfully managed to scatter their votes to not leave any breadcrumbs behind, let alone none on the biggest wagon. If we are to assume halp is a lurking townie or scum, odds are backwards or kthx might be one too, but thats for another phase debate. This one is Grand/field as of now with a few to the side.

Comment

• Ffe is staying under the radar somehow despite all of the scummy shit she has been involved in.

That bandwagon vote on Kthx did not sit well with me, either. She's also completely avoiding any actual discussion of grand - even last phase as she said she didn't want to lynch DF, would not consider switching to Grand even though directly suggested it to her.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                          Halp is also notoriously inactive when he is town. He doesn't hide that he finds playing as town boring. When he is mafia or third party, he is much more active. That's nothing definitive to preclude him from being scum this time around and just having IRL stuff going on, but it's something to consider.
                          Dude has been going to the beach all day

Originally posted by Turban
                          everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

Also: and i think this post can be quoted for reference during this entire phase: VOTING PATTERNS.

Looking at who voted on Downfall: Halp, Backwards, Kthx, paul.

Now, I already had expressed why paul is by far the most townie-like in that group, but pity downfall didnt stop to consider. Backwards and Kthx have not provided much useful insight to ponder over, just "oh im vengeful lynch me ill find a potential fake supersaint claim". Halp lurker.

now, ill be damned if anti-town roles (if there are any) have successfully managed to scatter their votes to not leave any breadcrumbs behind, let alone none on the biggest wagon. If we are to assume halp is a lurking townie or scum, odds are backwards or kthx might be one too, but thats for another phase debate. This one is Grand/field as of now with a few to the side.
                            You guys all act like yelling at each other and threatening to lynch each other is "scum hunting" while trying to force role claims on d1... I've never seen anything productive come out of it, here we are with (nearly?) everyone role claimed and we have what? 9 or 10 vengefuls and 3 supersaints? Yet people won't just lynch a supersaint? All this "oh I won't be last one on the vote train" is anti-town, my wincon says nothing about being alive to win

Comment

• Well, about me being alive to win... says ATLEAST ONE of us fuck fuck idiot townies needs to be alive.. doesn't say I do, so unless your fucking wincon has some survivor shit on it let's lynch a god damn super saint and see wtf is going on

Comment

• well he for one has stuck to his story, AND has his vote on Grand. Seems ok for this phase at least.

Comment

Working...
                                X