Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by field View Post

This is in response to ixt as well.

I was writing that post when Rodney posted his VC, and I wasn't even aware we were so close to phase change.

I wasn't comfortable lynching a saint on d1 (still am not, nevermind being one), and there was talk in thread of moving votes towards grand. I'm a saint and I'm town, so why would I lynch someone who claimed identical role to me? Downfall made more sense, especially since he contradicted himself, and voting him was no brainer to me.
    Well, this explanation didn't completely make me forget about this, but the time stamps of the posts lend some
    credibility (4:47 for Rodney, 4:51 for Field). But Rodney did post a 1.5 hrs to phase change in pink - are you really trying to tell me you didn't see that?

I know you said before that you didn't want to lynch a Saint and I was, like I said a few posts ago, pressing ffe and Paul to swap to grand. I'm not sold and even if I was, it doesn't mean you're town, but if we are lynching one of the claimed Saints right now, I'm more in on Grand than I am on you.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• I forget Beast is posting until he shows up to post a vote with no explanation, only to disappear again.

I don't give a shit if you want to vote field or anyone else, but any chance you could throw out ANY explanation as to why you are voting for a specific person?

Jesus, this guy is like ixt, can't get a read on him
      because there is no baseline.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• From first sentence I meant forget he is playing*, not posting.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• someone answer me... is super saint ever scum?
          1:megaman89> dont leave me

1:megaman89> great
          1:megaman89> made my gf emo
          1:requiem> LOL
          1:Ri$e Again$t> /wrists
          1:megaman89> not gna buy me food for a week now
          1:megaman89> jesus fuk
          1:Chief Utsav> this is me
          1:Chief Utsav> caring
          1:megaman89> gna starve

1:Cig Smoke> what u noobs talkin bout
          1:Sauro> its an a b conversation cig smoke
          1:Cig Smoke> and im about to (C) ur way outa here
          1:grandmastahs> LOLOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Well, this explanation didn't completely make me forget about this, but the time stamps of the posts lend some
            credibility (4:47 for Rodney, 4:51 for Field). But Rodney did post a 1.5 hrs to phase change in pink - are you really trying to tell me you didn't see that?

I know you said before that you didn't want to lynch a Saint and I was, like I said a few posts ago, pressing ffe and Paul to swap to grand. I'm not sold and even if I was, it doesn't mean you're town, but if we are lynching one of the claimed Saints right now, I'm more in on Grand than I am on you.
            I thought the phase would change 7pm PST (or 10pm EST) like Rodney said, I didn't see he changed his mind.

Anyways, I don't agree with the grand lynch because the last person to vote will never be scum, and it essentially sacrifices a townie. I get that if grand flips scum, it's a 1:1 sacrifice and that's always more detrimental to scum than town.

However, I think there's a better way to achieve the same outcome, with less risk of killing a townie. If he's scum and I think he is, then we caught scum. If he's vengeful townie, then he can kill grand and clear up the SuperSaint alignment. Eliminates the randomness of the SuperSaint kill after lynch.
            Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

I forget Beast is posting until he shows up to post a vote with no explanation, only to disappear again.

I don't give a shit if you want to vote field or anyone else, but any chance you could throw out ANY explanation as to why you are voting for a specific person?

Jesus, this guy is like ixt, can't get a read on him
              because there is no baseline.
              I wonder if it's just inexperience or simply scum tactic...
              Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by grand View Post
                someone answer me... is super saint ever scum?
                Idk, not a common role, and I've never seen it.
                I dont see why not, especially in a setup like this -- with multiple vengeful roles, if not all of them that is.
                ​​​​
                Trench Wars Player

Comment

someone answer me... is super saint ever scum?
                  I have never played in a game with this role in it before. I am of the opinion that there is likely both scum
                  and town Saints in the game, as it would be ridiculous to make them all of the same alignment. All it would take is to kill one to learn the alignment of all of them... no way.

Consequently, you have been the scummiest player in the game, and definitely the scummiest Saint (followed by field, I really feel that ixt is town this game).

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post

I thought the phase would change 7pm PST (or 10pm EST) like Rodney said, I didn't see he changed his mind.

Anyways, I don't agree with the grand lynch because the last person to vote will never be scum, and it essentially sacrifices a townie. I get that if grand flips scum, it's a 1:1 sacrifice and that's always more detrimental to scum than town.

However, I think there's a better way to achieve the same outcome, with less risk of killing a townie. If he's scum and I think he is, then we caught scum. If he's vengeful townie, then he can kill grand and clear up the SuperSaint alignment. Eliminates the randomness of the SuperSaint kill after lynch.
                    Who are you referring to in the third paragraph down?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• it literally says "saint" in the name... and if you google the role, it seems that it's only been used as a pro-town alignment...

this whole idea of people trying to kill the super saints instead of the people who have not claimed anything in a game where there is clearly a game set up where it's anti-town vs. vengeful (and similar) townies...

you're going to kill off people who have claimed town versus people who have not claimed anything? how does that make sense. people who did not claim some type of vengeful town role should be top of the suspicion list

also pay close attention to people who jump on my wagon early... as opposed to people who jump on it late. it will be mafia who would want to start a wagon on a super saint, and never be near the end of it

Comment

it literally says "saint" in the name... and if you google the role, it seems that it's only been used as a pro-town alignment...

this whole idea of people trying to kill the super saints instead of the people who have not claimed anything in a game where there is clearly a game set up where it's anti-town vs. vengeful (and similar) townies...

you're going to kill off people who have claimed town versus people who have not claimed anything? how does that make sense. people who did not claim some type of vengeful town role should be top of the suspicion list

also pay close attention to people who jump on my wagon early... as opposed to people who jump on it late. it will be mafia who would want to start a wagon on a super saint, and never be near the end of it
                        Really? Because it has "Saint" in the name you
                        must all be town? And Rodney included at least three of you and intended you all to be obvious town?

Right.

With regards to your last paragraph, I can't speak yo
                        Willby because his last post to me was ridiculously
                        scummy, but I'm town and I'm voting based off who has been the scummiest player all game: you.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Really? Because it has "Saint" in the name you
                          must all be town? And Rodney included at least three of you and intended you all to be obvious town?

Right.

With regards to your last paragraph, I can't speak yo
                          Willby because his last post to me was ridiculously
                          scummy, but I'm town and I'm voting based off who has been the scummiest player all game: you.
                          show me anywhere where a super saint is a non town role

you are just claiming town? not vengeful? ok bud

you are saying i?m the most scummy because i defended downfall (who turned out town) and pmed ixt (who is also a super saint so i trust him)???

explain to everyone here in detail why you think it?s me

Comment

show me anywhere where a super saint is a non town role

you are just claiming town? not vengeful? ok bud

you are saying i?m the most scummy because i defended downfall (who turned out town) and pmed ixt (who is also a super saint so i trust him)???

explain to everyone here in detail why you think it?s me
                            Do you even read the thread? I claimed town and Vengeful ___________ right along when everyone else was claiming.

Show you anywhere where it's not a town role? I've never seen the role before and if you think I'm searching through thousands of prior games on other mafia forums, you are smoking crack. But I'm sure Rodney gave three players the same role and they are all of the same alignment. Three confirmed town by role alone - all they have to do is claim. That's not broken at all.

I am not re-typing the significant reasons that I have for voting you. Myself and several others have posted them over and over. Go back and read my posts and feel free to ask for further clarification.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                              reasons to lynch grand: he has claimed 2 different roles, hes pming d1 (giving up towns only advantage or just trying to get others' trust), he claimed to know downfall was a good guy (either they're both scum, both dumb, or grand is trying to look clean like voth)
                              Here you go grand.
                              And Voth. Saying I'm not scum hunting

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Voth is dodging the lead lynch wagon, probably scum. Pushing for the one that wont happen so he can say "look you idiots, we should've lynched grand"
                                Also this is exactly what Voth is doing now. Take note. Townies

Comment

Working...
                                X