TW Mafia: Sweet Vengeance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
    Our best hope is willby flipping red then flipping backwards or if willby flips mafia to debate if we should risk flipping field
    ffs if we double lynch willby and ixt and both are town just fucking kill me, i don't want to be in a world where we've got no scum dead at this point and the game is somehow not over

for real tho, i'm all for a double lynch this phase as it may be LYLO and if it is LYLO we're better off lynching 2 for 4 deaths and praying we take 1-2 scum with the benny hill shit that is going to happen tonight..

open komodo here, i'm drinking. I thought i remember seeing something about "lylo and the venge kills somewhere" ?? was that a mod clarification somewhere? does the double lynch not work with venge kills to get 4 deaths today?

Originally posted by Turban
    everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• yeah after the willby flip i have half a mind to vote this guy out next

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

ffs if we double lynch willby and ixt and both are town just fucking kill me, i don't want to be in a world where we've got no scum dead at this point and the game is somehow not over

for real tho, i'm all for a double lynch this phase as it may be LYLO and if it is LYLO we're better off lynching 2 for 4 deaths and praying we take 1-2 scum with the benny hill shit that is going to happen tonight..

open komodo here, i'm drinking. I thought i remember seeing something about "lylo and the venge kills somewhere" ?? was that a mod clarification somewhere? does the double lynch not work with venge kills to get 4 deaths today?
        If ixt is a Saint, and I think he is (not sure if town or scum), then whoever jumps on him will die with that double lynch. So probably not happening, unless you're drunk enough to volunteer.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

I take my last post back. Don't need you to switch and sacrifice.

Willby is the last vote on ixt. Willby will die anyway in a double lynch. So no further harm there. And I've been thinking icy is scum because there is no way all three Saints are town. And to double lynch, we just need a tie.

unvote willby
          vote kthx

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Ixt*, not icy. And there is your tie, btw.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• yeah im starting to believe the cop claim is fake.

Comment

• Final Vote Count

Willby - Ixt, Exalt, Ffe
                Ixt - Field, Halp, Willby
                Voth - Sdrawcab, Kthx
                Kthx - Voth

Willby and Ixt are in a tie. They will both be lynched. Phase change imminent.
                Big Chill

Comment

• unvote willby vote voth

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
                    unvote willby vote voth
                    rip less than a minute too late
                    Big Chill

Comment

• Phase Change

The townsfolk are beginning to grow sick of one another, the thirst for blood grows stronger. One soul was not enough today...

Ixt was thrown to the center of the angry crowd armed with nothing but a rock. He begged and pleaded for mercy.

Willby was pushed into the center alongside Ixt and his eyes were red with malicious intent. Willby lunged at the townsfolk drawing a dagger in his stride. At this exact moment Ixt SuperSaint Townie takes his chance and before being bludgeoned by the crowd he charges and smashes his rock down on Willbys Vengeful Mafioso head...

He was too late... Willby died with dagger in hand, held tightly to the chest of Exalt. Exalt Vengeful Townie looks on in astonishment as he watches the crowd dismember Ixt and then falls to his own wounds.
                      Begin Day 4
                      Big Chill

Comment

• remember the statements i left prior, its obvious whos who. good day

Comment

• Hey look games not over that's good

Originally posted by Turban
                          everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• 100% vote kthx

Then halp then field

thats a wrap boys mafia fucked up with the ixt votes and back to back posts trying to save willby
                            sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

• Err that doesnt actually make sense so field prob town lol
                              sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

• Fuck. Well, I alluded to it when I did it, but let me
                                explain why I did that last minute vote change. Backwards' post about a double lynch actually somewhat made sense, but I knew I wasn't going to kill myself by jumping ship to ixt. Then I checked the vote count and noticed it was 4-3 and I could unvote to tie it. I was hemming and hawing because I knew time was short on what to do. But when I checked back and saw Willby was the last guy to vote ixt and no further blood would shed from it as Willby would be lynched anyway, I took that shot on Ixt. I thought the chance of killing two scum in one shot was worth the risk.

Anyway, moving on. I got my result back on Kthx - he is innocent.

I am really surprised about that. Unless Rodney is an evil fuck and I am naive. But I can't imagine that being the case.

So that leaves me at a complete loss for words for what to do today until I see that Ffe posted that Kthx is a "definite" lynch today BEFORE I even check in with my result on the guy. You knew I investigated him - I announced it in the thread for everyone to see. What gives ffe?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X