TW Mafia: Sweet Vengeance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hes godfather then. Simple.

He slipped and protected willby whe we now know is mafia because one more wrong lynch and they win.

Its pretty simple really. All those protecting willby and going for ixt are scum.
    sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

• Vote halp

he logged in voted ixt last phase, as if his scum buddies had just said "we need you to vote ixt" and was mia the rest of the phase

.... that's all I've got. I'm still game for lynching voth to confirm field and kthx but no one seems to give a fuck about that plan

Originally posted by Turban
      everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by ffe View Post
        Hes godfather then. Simple.

He slipped and protected willby whe we now know is mafia because one more wrong lynch and they win.

Its pretty simple really. All those protecting willby and going for ixt are scum.
        Could be Godfather I suppose. But he came up innocent, and there's more chance that he is town than that he is The Godfather. I wouldn't want to start off by lynching him, because if he is town, that has to be game over.

I feel more comfortable going for someone like Halp. He has been lurking and useless all game and despite many people bringing his name up (several now dead townies included), we have let him slide to the end of the game because lynching him wouldn't give us information to work with. I feel like with the players
        remaining, there is no way that he is town.

7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
          Vote halp

he logged in voted ixt last phase, as if his scum buddies had just said "we need you to vote ixt" and was mia the rest of the phase

.... that's all I've got. I'm still game for lynching voth to confirm field and kthx but no one seems to give a fuck about that plan
          Was typing my post when you posted this. Agreed on Halp, as you can see.

There are 6 players left. If you lynch me and I accidentally kill a townie, I don't see how we don't lose. Confirming Kthx and Field for what then?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Vote Halp

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• 1. It doesn't make much sense to have a "godfather" in a game with no night actions... godfather is investigation proof but can be caught by watcher/tracker if he's doing kills... godfather being bulletproof OR investigation proof just nerfs the cop and hides from mafia team that setup is non-normal (but rodney posted non-normal but simple several times)

2. Honestly having a day-cop in a game where town gets kills just like scum does only 1/2 makes sense.. which is why I'm ok lynching you voth.. I'm not 100% sold on the cop-claim...

3. HOWEVER... vengeful mafioso willby killed exalt (who voth "investigated" as town....) willby was trying to remove "confirmed townies" ??? .... he must've seen exalt as confirmed town, and not a town lynch target or a town venge target, so took out exalt????? (Or scum is playing a few layers deep and WANTED ME TO THINK THAT?? And voth is scum and willby killed exalt so we would all believe voth is town cop for realzies??)

Originally posted by Turban
              everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                1. It doesn't make much sense to have a "godfather" in a game with no night actions... godfather is investigation proof but can be caught by watcher/tracker if he's doing kills... godfather being bulletproof OR investigation proof just nerfs the cop and hides from mafia team that setup is non-normal (but rodney posted non-normal but simple several times)

2. Honestly having a day-cop in a game where town gets kills just like scum does only 1/2 makes sense.. which is why I'm ok lynching you voth.. I'm not 100% sold on the cop-claim...

3. HOWEVER... vengeful mafioso willby killed exalt (who voth "investigated" as town....) willby was trying to remove "confirmed townies" ??? .... he must've seen exalt as confirmed town, and not a town lynch target or a town venge target, so took out exalt????? (Or scum is playing a few layers deep and WANTED ME TO THINK THAT?? And voth is scum and willby killed exalt so we would all believe voth is town cop for realzies??)
                OK - honestly, I see your points. I guess a Godfather doesn't seem outlandish to me because I know I'm Town Vengeful Day Cop, and I wouldn't be surprised if a godfather was in the game, even if it was just for slight balance purposes in that they investigate innocent.

My guess is that Exalt was killed because he is seen as confirmed town (if I had to choose between all of my innocent investigations, he played the most town lean game of all) and just another player that scum has to hide among this phase combined with being probably
                one of the smarter mafia players left in the game. He's just too much of a liability.

Anyway, if you guys lynch me today, I don't see any path for us to win unless I kill scum. If I venge a townie, it has to be game over. And the numbers aren't in our favor.

I really don't understand why anyone would think that if I was scum, I wouldn't have latched onto one of the two built in fake claims - Vengeful townie or town Supersaint. It wasn't that I even claimed I had a
                role only when a little heat came my way - I claimed having a role (obvious not specifically what it was) early on. In what world does that make sense for scum trying to hide in plain sight when most everyone else is claiming one of those two roles?

And now it's bothering me. I could have sworn someone else claimed that they have a role. I'm going to go back and look.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                  I don't understand how you faggots don't understand the game mechanics and keep voting at this point.

every townie is a vengeful X, I myself am a vengeful townie. I hate playing like this but only mafia should be voting on people unless we have a clear shot or a very good guess on who is mafia so we can vote without pop flying two townies.

This isn't the phase to vote people off dipshits. By not voting we extend out towns chances of winning for 6-7 phases instead of two or three. And I would argue against anyone coming out with information till the third phase so we can actually sort out information.
                  Nevermind, this is the post I was thinking about - I took it as Kthx saying he was a Vengeful X as in that he has a role - but I clearly didn't use reading comprehension well enough at the time because I was too focused
                  on that he didn't read the rules before posting this.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

I am town, and I am a vengeful _________.

I will obviously not full fledged roleclaim right now.
                    And here is my post where I claimed town and having a role besides being Vengeful. Post #97, page 7 of the thread.

Several other people had fully roleclaimed Vengeful Townie and Town Supersaint. Why wouldn't I just claim one of those if I was scum?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

No. Because you are a lying faggot.

you are scum and will lie about finding a guilty verdict or you will waste an investigation and once again look like an imbecile as you are proven wrong yet again.
                      For posterity.

also remember two phases ago when I alone voted for willby and kept saying he was scum all game?

I'm guessing FFE or voth at this point. Perhaps both of them. He knows I'm innocent and is too afraid to go with the guilty lie because willby being guilty proves my innocence in some regards, because why would I vote off a fellow scum by myself while arguing that he is mafia all game with no other outside pressure to do so?
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• And furthermore the facts that the game isn't over yet also lends credence to the fact that the mafia team is probably rather small to account for the fact that town has very few power roles if any
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

For posterity.

also remember two phases ago when I alone voted for willby and kept saying he was scum all game?

I'm guessing FFE or voth at this point. Perhaps both of them. He knows I'm innocent and is too afraid to go with the guilty lie because willby being guilty proves my innocence in some regards, because why would I vote off a fellow scum by myself while arguing that he is mafia all game with no other outside pressure to do so?
                          I can't make you come up guilty. Are you saying you should be popping guilty and I'm naive and useless?

Mafia members bussing each other to distance themselves is done by any good scum team. But I'm not accusing you of anything right now - like I told ffe, I have no interest in lynching you today. On the off chance you
                          are the mafia godfather or even bigger off chance I'm naive, you're still not on the table for me today.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• vote: ffe
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Hahaha sure vote me your scum ass slipped up hard anyway. You're dead with me then town vote halp and its a wrap
                              sigpic

Comment

• Btw in mafia wiki which so far has been spot on about all our roles and the gameplay, it says that if you lynch godfather then town automatically wins.

So there ARE godfathers in these variations. Makes it even more likely that kthx is scum and has been planting the "oh but i voted willby" seed just to save his ass.

Also he voted ixt when the time came to it so 100% confirmed scum in my eyes.

So we either win by voting him out or i venge kill him and we win by voting remaining scum out
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X