No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Sweet Vengeance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah link to the mafia wiki page you saw this on and tell me if you see a daytime cop there buddy.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Not to mention I unvited ixt and said hes likely town.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
        Not to mention I unvited ixt and said hes likely town.
        Half an hour after the final vote count. To make yourself look innocent.

Keep digging your grave lol
        sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

• I am inclined to believe voth's result on kthx, but really absent a guilty investigation there's nothing that really confirms existence of day cop. What's clear to me here is that ffe and kthx are both different alignments and since kthx has no train on him, I'm going to vote: ffe. I see no better way to force scum into 1:1 situation, which works out in our favor.
          Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Anyone who is town and not voting kthx right now please let me know why
            sigpic

Comment

• What a surprise, one of the people voting for ixt and protecting willby voting for me lol.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ffe View Post

Half an hour after the final vote count. To make yourself look innocent.

Keep digging your grave lol
                I changed my vote at post #614 while the final vote count was #622, any more lies you want to try?

also waiting on that link.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Note to town:

I will kill Kthx if lynched. Vote out the remaining mafia based on who voted on me and ixt.

Ive been claimed vengeful townie since day 1 so anyone voting me after voting ixt is obviously scum and doesnt give a shit since its such a close game.
                  sigpic

Comment

• No you're right perhaps there is no day cop.

Voth could be your remaining mafia member.

Voth and kthx both switch votes last minute and just so happens to minimize deaths to mafia. Willby was being voted out anyway so they used him as last vote on Ixt to ensure no other mafia is wasted. And willby being vengeful meant mafia killed another town, best case scenario for scum.

Fair fair, perhaps go after Voth once I kill Kthx
                    sigpic

Comment

• Are you saying there is no such thing as a Day Coo, Kthx?

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Cop

Scroll down towards the bottom.

Or are you saying it's not explicitly implied it is part of this setup?
                      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10
                      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Day cop*

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                          Are you saying there is no such thing as a Day Coo, Kthx?

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Cop

Scroll down towards the bottom.

Or are you saying it's not explicitly implied it is part of this setup?
                          The latter, it was a reply to his him saying this setup is I'm assuming directly pulled from a setup on the wiki
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

The latter, it was a reply to his him saying this setup is I'm assuming directly pulled from a setup on the wiki
                            I don't know what ffe is referring to, but I would be shocked if Rodney grabbed a pre-made setup off a mafia website and did not alter it at all to make it his own. Sort of takes the mystery and excitement out
                            of this different concept.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

I don't know what ffe is referring to, but I would be shocked if Rodney grabbed a pre-made setup off a mafia website and did not alter it at all to make it his own. Sort of takes the mystery and excitement out
                              of this different concept.
                              Originally posted by ffe View Post
                              Btw in mafia wiki which so far has been spot on about all our roles and the gameplay, it says that if you lynch godfather then town automatically wins.

So there ARE godfathers in these variations. Makes it even more likely that kthx is scum and has been planting the "oh but i voted willby" seed just to save his ass.

Also he voted ixt when the time came to it so 100% confirmed scum in my eyes.

So we either win by voting him out or i venge kill him and we win by voting remaining scum out
                              Was talking about that.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• If ffe is referring to this: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php...Vengeful_Mafia

Then it also says that the only power The Godfather has is that if he/she is lynched, mafia wins. So he/she would not investigate innocent if Rodney pulled this directly from there.

I highly doubt Rodney pulled his setup point for point off the mafia scum wiki. That would be really odd, and make the game super easy for town. The setup there is for 5 or 7 players anyway, and we have 13. You could
                                extrapolate it out to expand, but I still can't see him copying it and not modifying it.

Is there a scum godfather? Maybe. Do they investigate innocent? Maybe. I really wouldn't make game changing decisions on the hope that Rodney pulled a setup 100% off this.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X