TW Mafia: Sweet Vengeance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
    Then it also says that the only power The Godfather has is that if he/she is lynched, mafia wins.
    Freudian slip there good buddy?
    sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

• Current Vote Count

Halp - Sdrawcab, Voth
      Ffe - Kthx, Field
      Kthx - Ffe

Phase change tomorrow at 10pm EST. Approx 28 hours from now.
      Big Chill

Comment

• Well im assuming halps gonna go for me to break the tie which is fine better than an uncontrolled double lynch and potential game losing double vengeance
        sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

• Originally posted by ffe View Post

Freudian slip there good buddy?
          Bleh. Hardly. If I was scum, I'd certainly not be saying that lynching our godfather would make us win. A cute try, though.
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• unvote: ffe
            vote: field

something weird about his last post, it was finding a stupid reason to jump on a train and I think that one of the super saints is likely mafia. Might change my mind because I also find it weird that Halp hasn't posted basically at all and is still in the game, maybe because he is the godfather and the game would end with his modkill. But I think I was wrong on FFE
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Halp legitimately has to be scum. The guy is lurking worse than I've seen in a while. He isn't just inactive all together - he shows up to vote/unvote and then disappears.

Not sure who is scum with him, but I feel pretty good about him above ffe at this point.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                unvote: ffe

something weird about his last post, it was finding a stupid reason to jump on a train and I think that one of the super saints is likely mafia. Might change my mind because I also find it weird that Halp hasn't posted basically at all and is still in the game, maybe because he is the godfather and the game would end with his modkill. But I think I was wrong on FFE
                Like I just said, I agree about ffe. Could be scum but I'm not on board for lynching today. I have to go back and see what field said, but I don't think I can vote him the same as I can't vote you today. I have innocent results on both of you. One of you could potentially be a godfather but Halp is the only lynch that makes sense to me today.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Like I just said, I agree about ffe. Could be scum but I'm not on board for lynching today. I have to go back and see what field said, but I don't think I can vote him the same as I can't vote you today. I have innocent results on both of you. One of you could potentially be a godfather but Halp is the only lynch that makes sense to me today.
                  I can't argue, with this, still plenty of time left to change my vote so it stays where it is for now.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• https://forums.trenchwars.com/member/39104-willby

anyone want to read through willby's recent posts and tell me he isnt defending Voth by the way? He mentions him in about 3/4 of his posts.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Mentioning me and defending me are two different things. I've been calling Willby out all game - just as long as you if not longer. He played a horrible scum game - way different than his normal self.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• FYI guys I just realized halps cell phone is turned off, idk where he's at he ain't at my house so I'm not sure he's gonna log on tomorrow to defend himself rofl

Originally posted by Turban
                        everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Halp if you do log in using your tablet or something .. I bought u chicken wings plz come home <3

Comment

unvote: ffe

It's not really my first back and forth with ffe this game. At this point, it's down to numbers and process of elimination. I trust you and voth more than I trust any of ffe/halp/backwards.
                            I won't vote you because that risks lynching a confirmed townie and making it even harder for us to win the game. Halp has been too inactive and makes too easy a lynch for scum this phase. Which is why I think ffe and backwards are scum.
                            Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

https://forums.trenchwars.com/member/39104-willby

anyone want to read through willby's recent posts and tell me he isnt defending Voth by the way? He mentions him in about 3/4 of his posts.
                              Could just be trying to gain town's trust. I mean, before his lynch scum had this game under lock.
                              Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• field if I was scum and pushing halp lynch cuz it's ez u think I'd be here postin that my boi is 90% chance not gonna post before phase change?

Comment

Working...
                                X