No announcement yet.

TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noted kass thx, but I was also thinking since the hotseat is already on scarlet it may be wiser to investigate someone lurking and kill a lurker. In time scarlets feet will be help to the fire. Plus he is my husband so.. I gotta give him some slack maybe rofl.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Well not much has changed since I first posted except Jessup confirmed my suspicion on his role. Scaret has had a calming effect on Voth, and for that I'll keep my vote away from him, plus I really can't wrap my head around scum claiming cop on D1, but he is a bit of a wildcard.

I'm going to tentatively
      Vote Exalt

He's been quiet this day phase and has explicitly said he plans to 'coast.' Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice... You get it.
      ​​​​

Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
      Message has been sent to online moderators
      2:BLeeN> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>no
      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
      2:BLeeN> ok then no
      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
        Well not much has changed since I first posted except Jessup confirmed my suspicion on his role. Scaret has had a calming effect on Voth, and for that I'll keep my vote away from him, plus I really can't wrap my head around scum claiming cop on D1, but he is a bit of a wildcard.

I'm going to tentatively
        Vote Exalt

He's been quiet this day phase and has explicitly said he plans to 'coast.' Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice... You get it.
        ​​​​
        After last game, this makes a lot more sense than my current vote as it stands. Literally declaring himself as a lurker from the outset, doing the minimum, staying below the radar.

Unvote Jessup
        Vote Exalt

Comment

• Unvote scarlet

VOTE Exalt
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I Investigate Kthx

Results shud be incoming shortly.
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Sorry I'm not posting a ton. I feel like I should read everything before posting, but I am overwhelmed by the amount of shit posted already and the layers of meta that are already happening. I am tempted to vote scarlet already because I don't like how you are playing. I tend to think townies should not intentionally be deceptive, but I also see what others are saying about how you are likely town that just plays too many layers deep.

I think most of you play together often enough that you know one another's playing styles. So if you wanna tell me why exalt is acting suspicious I'm down to vote for them.

Also, side note can y'all stop saying homophobic stuff? (calling stuff gay and faggot). Halp was clear about the no hate speech. I find it offensive.
              Last edited by OverthinkingIt; 05-24-2020, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OverthinkingIt View Post
                Sorry I'm not posting a ton. I feel like I should read everything before posting, but I am overwhelmed by the amount of shit posted already and the layers of meta that are already happening. I am tempted to vote scarlet already because I don't like how you are playing. I tend to think townies should not intentionally be deceptive, but I also see what others are saying about how you are likely town that just plays too many layers deep.

I think most of you play together often enough that you know one another's playing styles. So if you wanna tell me why exalt is acting suspicious I'm down to vote for them.

Also, side note can y'all stop saying homophobic stuff? (calling stuff gay and faggot). Halp was clear about the no hate speech. I find it offensive.
                calm down faggot, jesus. Nobody fucking cares if you are offended.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Welcome to Trench Wars.... No safe spaces here!

Comment

• Jessup bullshit. I cal bullshit. If you are day cop day vig just shoot me right now

Originally posted by Turban
                    everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Kthx can you please control yourself.

Comment

• Sadly some people do that here overthinkingit. As a member of the LGBTQ myself it is annoying and disheartening but sadly people don't have the sensitivity often in this world you do. It's often ingrained in people from childhood days and many never grow out of it or wait until they are over 50 to realize it is counterproductive. I ask people to do the same and it seems to encourage them more so. I won't disagree with your request at all tho!! I just warn you even asking can have a major kickback. These forums can be VERY harsh.

Also just to let you know. Don't edit your posts in game, just correct it in another post as it is technically against the rules in mafia. You being new tho I think you can get a pass this time.

As far as exalt vote goes he did the lurk last time and was godfather and won so people are still wary of him and I think putting pressure on him is a good thing. The same goes with kthx which I'm waiting for results on now ^_^
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• ok I got my results back

LOLOLOL

Kthx is GUILTY ROFL

Unvote exalt

VOTE KTHX
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                            Jessup bullshit. I cal bullshit. If you are day cop day vig just shoot me right now
                            Thx for this.. will consider it strongly backwards.
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
                              Kthx can you please control yourself.
                              No, fuck off and modkill me. I'm not going to change the way I talk after 20 years because your hosting or because some other faggot is whining.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                                ok I got my results back

LOLOLOL

Kthx is GUILTY ROFL

Unvote exalt

VOTE KTHX
                                You sound more like an executioner than a JoaT
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...