No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Safety Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twl was stress filled day. Only now can start to shift focus but I assure you I was testing wicket and ixts motives, wicket666 in particular is acting strange as crap.. perhaps a Lyncher or Jester? Ixt I can't tell about but am not really trusting because he tried hard to get me to vote Voth for the simple fact he was a jerk to me. I deserved to be yelled at by Voth. Even though it did hurt me what voth said he has every right to be pissed off. If anything it makes me trust Voth MORE.

No way in hell I'm voting voth this round after that role claim. I learned my lesson. Please though I am town and am sorry about undercut. I explained how it all happened bad play and bad luck. My intention was not to originally vote out undercut. The claim tho and him bussing Zeebu was too odd. I will say I have MUCH MORE insight into this game and what is going on now then I did before undercut was voted out. Happy to explain soon if I must.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Also I realize I had a slight semantic structure issue in my secret hidden sentence. It was like 3 am and i was tired as crap and trying to put together this trap to see how it played put.. but hopefully you all see I bolded the first and last words in it and also had the 28 numbers shown for each word hidden in the sentence listed below. No way in hell I could pull this out of thin air. It was all a test to see what happened. And it creates a very fishy thing by those two seeing as they both urged me and then pulled out on me. Makes me look scummy as crap what they did and it seems purposeful to me.

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• You want to doubt me, then I have nothing to lose then. Seems funny how a bomb tries what u did in testing undercut. Could be suicide bomber for all I care.

Comment

• If u think villagers can instantly know who's mafia with the amount of info put to the table, might as well buy a lotto.

Comment

• Ok well why don't you and wicket share why you trust each other so much?
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• and explain why you and wicket had reason besides outrage at voths rant towards me why to vote for him and I should?
              If you are town this is the time to share
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Don't need to prove anything. Any person with an ounce of iq can find through the tone of a certain person's posts whether their motives are pure or not. Don't think that u claiming bomb means anything. For all we know in the village scene is that it could be a reverse claim to what ur role really is.

Comment

• Why do you trust each other?? Don't focus on the fact I am a BOMB. I want to hear about YOU TWO. You are both claiming you trust each other so spit it out!
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Had a talk the other day in balanceout but whatever wick seemed pretty sincere, but for one if another power role arises then ill see what happens from there

Comment

• As of now I trust one person I fully trust and gave a complete reveal to and have another person I semi trust. And.. it is neither of you two.Def have no reason to trsut either ixt or wicket myself at this stage. I have given a full reveal to one person and will elaborate when it is timely.
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Sadly, I feel like this game only consits of a handful players.
                        Nice breadcrumbling there though, Jessup, will admit this.
                        Still, I don't think it proves anything so far.

Comment

• I can simply say "lynch me" today and all you'll get is one less townsperson to vote, could care less

Comment

• dude u realize wicket has played this game many times. He could be playing you like a fiddle. A talk means nothing in this game. You need evidence to go off of. I understand you may be a vanilla townie.. so am giving you the benefit of the doubt but unfortunately vanilla town role claims are usually scum mafia claims in this game. So it is putting a huge doubt on you being one. Wicket claims same thing being vanilla.. that is scum more often than not. Wickets position claim was horrid.. even worse than your.. he is an apprentice he said.. he did not even say what his apprecticeship was involved in. Its red flags galore with wicket666.

VOTE WICKET666 as of now by me
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                              twl was stress filled day. Only now can start to shift focus but I assure you I was testing wicket and ixts motives, wicket666 in particular is acting strange as crap.. perhaps a Lyncher or Jester? Ixt I can't tell about but am not really trusting because he tried hard to get me to vote Voth for the simple fact he was a jerk to me. I deserved to be yelled at by Voth. Even though it did hurt me what voth said he has every right to be pissed off. If anything it makes me trust Voth MORE.

No way in hell I'm voting voth this round after that role claim. I learned my lesson. Please though I am town and am sorry about undercut. I explained how it all happened bad play and bad luck. My intention was not to originally vote out undercut. The claim tho and him bussing Zeebu was too odd. I will say I have MUCH MORE insight into this game and what is going on now then I did before undercut was voted out. Happy to explain soon if I must.
                              Actually you?re lying i never spoke to you about Voth! Nice scum
                              sigpic

Comment

• Thx fis. I will say I am starting to trust you more. Your posts have been insightful and truly seeming to be cautious yet pro town. Turban is the one I'm thinking is scum lurking in shadows. Midoent I dunno about. Biet.. probably scum. I have reason on biet.
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X