X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WillBy
    replied
    Couple of unorganized thoughts as I've read posts:
    Rodney had a wagon off a single throwaway post. Could go either way, not nearly enough to read into there. I'm betting a mafioso or two on that wagon regardless of his allegiance. Much more info in his second post, even if I dont necessarily agree with some of his reads (too early to tell). On Midoent, I dont fault him for saving himself. I find it hard to even call that a newbie move- I understand voting for self preservation.
    Other 2 things i see that worry me, (but probably shouldn't?)
    People keep saying I'm town because an early train formed on me. This proves nothing. I am town, but several of the people are likely town too. Were firing (mostly) blind here; we can only see what the mafia wants us to see. Stay woke.
    People assuming Exalt and Voth are town because they're pushing for information. Hate to break it to you, but Exalt plays every game like this, town or scum. It's fine not voting for these guys, as I do think they're helping town atm. But dont let day 2 conceptions cloud your judgement for the rest of the game. That's how town lost their bus driver day 2 last game, and let mafia make a run in the late game.

Finally, I'd like to reiterate the (imo) scummiest play of the game so far ft. Ixt.
    He claimed Vanilla Townie with a 1 shot special ability. As a couple others have mentioned, this isnt a real thing. Maybe there was some awkward wording from a role pm or a misunderstanding of the pm, as I could see the role being something like "you have x ability but otherwise are a VT", but that is very, very unlikely. Someone already mentioned he might be a bomb or PGO. I'll just say that this is unlikely as those are both kind of crappy roles to include in a non-role-madness game, which this game isnt (based on no theme and being kind of last minute). Furthermore, if he was PGO (which I feel like is slightly more excusable in normal games), the guy invited cops to investigate him.
    there's something really wrong about ixts entire claim, and seeing as he wont clarify, best possible explanation is that he is not town aligned this game.

Leave a comment:

• Missa
    replied
    RoDNeY my two cents is I am super new and kind of taking a backseat and seeing how people act and what they post so I can see what to do/what not to do.. ixt claiming to be new just seems like a coverup. I understand he's new, but he's acting so extra. I made one dumb mistake with initial voting (thinking it was trolling posts, not an actual vote with undercut, for example).. But I haven't been like OMG TOWN PLEASE INVESTIGATE ME SO WE CAN TALK LULZ. That seems like someone bad trying to bait out powerful roles.. And now he is trying to back pedal. Also, I'm not about to roleclaim because one person voted for me even though I have no idea how to play and certainly don't want to be killed on the first day.. That seems more like something saved for critical "I'm leading the votes, guys please stop" moments. I really think ixt was Mafia and trying to bait out a strong town role and panicked when he realized people aren't that dumb.

I mean, think of me what you will, but you can check my post history to confirm that much. I am super cautious because I have no idea what to say, what to expect, or who knows. I think Exalt is town because the guy is doing so much to ensure thorough investigations are done before voting (or maybe he's an A+ forum actor).. My initial newbie opinion is the quiet ones seem suspect, which is why I understand the people questioning me, now. Not sure why Undercut hasn't bothered to vote. Seems pretty clear cut what he SHOULD be doing since he was the first to point the finger at ixt, though perhaps he is trying to distract attention from himself..

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
    LOL where do i even begin here

I post once with a random half ass vote at the beginning of day 1 to show that im aware the game started and fall inactive for the weekend and im thrown on a crucifix but tbh...

IT WAS THE BEST SCUM HUNTING POST SO FAR HOLY SHIT

My one itsy bitsy post managed to stir so much conversation it actually outed a lot of good info for us on watching peoples voting patterns and jumping on my wagon, youre welcome bros

i apologize with the slight bit of inactivity but goddamn lol, ill be more active moving forward here

Exalt is the first to pop off with a list which can usually be a scum move to gain trust from us but it doesnt come off that scummy to me as he appears to have towns best interest in his posts. I agree with him on a day 1 lynch needing to happen to provide as much info for town as possible. Any one who doesnt believe in a Day 1 lynch is either terrible at this game or is scum. I've been in a few tw mafia games where we attempt a no lynch day 1 and it leaves us confused as all hell on day 2 with no clear indication on who we can trust and who played off who and who tried to protect who without coming right out with night results and outing roles.

and by the way all this flip flopping unvote shit is so fucking sus its unreal. Not including the early meaningless votes we all threw out when game began i have only seen a few votes actually being determined by logical reasoning. Some of these are people just saying "yeah i agree Vote: Player"

Willby: ----Undecided on this guy, posts as of late seem to be pushing to uncover info for town and i agree with him calling out ixt

Field: ----Developed quite the hard on for me after i already had 3 votes on me and acted like my 1 and only entry post to the thread was too vague and that made me scum, giving off a vibe of scum trying too hard to seem town

Exalt: ----Getting the town vibe from this guy, his votes have a purpose and hes analyzing everyone equally

Missa: ---Short posts, nothing too crazy, didnt try to overly defend herself as a new player that leads me to believe townie, not seeing why people had such a scum boner for her

Soilderz: ----Has voted 3 times and hasnt made a logical reason for any of them, just following what other people vote and piggybacking, Scum

Zeebu: ----Havent seen him post much of anything to have an idea yet, hoping this phase stays open throughout the weekend and i get a chance to hear more from him.

The_paul: ----Threw up the scum flag when he said he wanted a no lynch on day 1 and then seemed to backpeddle a tad when called out on it but continues to contribute, same boat as Willby, undecided

Voth: ----Giving a town vibe, pushing for information and calling people out on hints of scum without hopping onto a wagon to do so

Midoent: ----"voting to save my own skin" LOL thanks for contributing your thoughts... after that guy throws a random vote for literally "no reason besides he voted for me" making me think hes putting down a vote but too scared to vote on someone who could possibly be lynched and put the suspicion onto himself when they flip town, Scum

Ixt: ----I cant tell if ixt is really this new that he doesnt understand he is making the scummiest plays possible or if hes new at being scum and is panicking, leaning towards the latter

Biet: ----Posts once, says hes inactive and wont post again until monday when phase will likely be over. Pulls the same move as midoent throwing a vote onto the board that is a low risk vote on his behalf and for some reason everyone lets this slip through without batting an eye lmao, Scum

Undercut: ----Yet to vote which at this point is unsettling and hasnt posted too much to decipher but he also noticed the wagon that jumped on me out of nowhere for no reason, not going to give him town clearance until i see a vote though

At this point i get the strongest scum reading from soilderz midoent and ixt but ixt is really just pushing me over the edge with this shit

Hes contradicting himself left and right and asking for our power roles to out themselves to him? wat... gets defensive with 1 vote on him and role claims Day 1, on top of that he claims a vanilla townie with an x shot ability? Could very will be a scum slip on that claim.

amidst all this soilderz openly defends him too which helps lead to the scum vibe i pick up on him

I didnt play with ixt last game like some of you have i dont know his playstyle i dont know if hes this knew but not voting on someone making this many scum moves would be a scum move itself

Vote ixt
    gonna enjoy watching u squirm to see what u can come up with once i turn up town. have fun bro

Leave a comment:

• RoDNeY
    replied
    LOL where do i even begin here

I post once with a random half ass vote at the beginning of day 1 to show that im aware the game started and fall inactive for the weekend and im thrown on a crucifix but tbh...

IT WAS THE BEST SCUM HUNTING POST SO FAR HOLY SHIT

My one itsy bitsy post managed to stir so much conversation it actually outed a lot of good info for us on watching peoples voting patterns and jumping on my wagon, youre welcome bros

i apologize with the slight bit of inactivity but goddamn lol, ill be more active moving forward here

Exalt is the first to pop off with a list which can usually be a scum move to gain trust from us but it doesnt come off that scummy to me as he appears to have towns best interest in his posts. I agree with him on a day 1 lynch needing to happen to provide as much info for town as possible. Any one who doesnt believe in a Day 1 lynch is either terrible at this game or is scum. I've been in a few tw mafia games where we attempt a no lynch day 1 and it leaves us confused as all hell on day 2 with no clear indication on who we can trust and who played off who and who tried to protect who without coming right out with night results and outing roles.

and by the way all this flip flopping unvote shit is so fucking sus its unreal. Not including the early meaningless votes we all threw out when game began i have only seen a few votes actually being determined by logical reasoning. Some of these are people just saying "yeah i agree Vote: Player"

Willby: ----Undecided on this guy, posts as of late seem to be pushing to uncover info for town and i agree with him calling out ixt

Field: ----Developed quite the hard on for me after i already had 3 votes on me and acted like my 1 and only entry post to the thread was too vague and that made me scum, giving off a vibe of scum trying too hard to seem town

Exalt: ----Getting the town vibe from this guy, his votes have a purpose and hes analyzing everyone equally

Missa: ---Short posts, nothing too crazy, didnt try to overly defend herself as a new player that leads me to believe townie, not seeing why people had such a scum boner for her

Soilderz: ----Has voted 3 times and hasnt made a logical reason for any of them, just following what other people vote and piggybacking, Scum

Zeebu: ----Havent seen him post much of anything to have an idea yet, hoping this phase stays open throughout the weekend and i get a chance to hear more from him.

The_paul: ----Threw up the scum flag when he said he wanted a no lynch on day 1 and then seemed to backpeddle a tad when called out on it but continues to contribute, same boat as Willby, undecided

Voth: ----Giving a town vibe, pushing for information and calling people out on hints of scum without hopping onto a wagon to do so

Midoent: ----"voting to save my own skin" LOL thanks for contributing your thoughts... after that guy throws a random vote for literally "no reason besides he voted for me" making me think hes putting down a vote but too scared to vote on someone who could possibly be lynched and put the suspicion onto himself when they flip town, Scum

Ixt: ----I cant tell if ixt is really this new that he doesnt understand he is making the scummiest plays possible or if hes new at being scum and is panicking, leaning towards the latter

Biet: ----Posts once, says hes inactive and wont post again until monday when phase will likely be over. Pulls the same move as midoent throwing a vote onto the board that is a low risk vote on his behalf and for some reason everyone lets this slip through without batting an eye lmao, Scum

Undercut: ----Yet to vote which at this point is unsettling and hasnt posted too much to decipher but he also noticed the wagon that jumped on me out of nowhere for no reason, not going to give him town clearance until i see a vote though

At this point i get the strongest scum reading from soilderz midoent and ixt but ixt is really just pushing me over the edge with this shit

Originally posted by ixt View Post
    I advise everyone not to reveal too much until this is applied, without a backstory its really hard to commence with the game compared to last game imo
    whoever the detective/cop/investigator is please quickly check me day 1 or day 2 so we can link up
    i am vanilla townie but with an x-shot ability that i wont reveal until i find someone who i can trust
    Hes contradicting himself left and right and asking for our power roles to out themselves to him? wat... gets defensive with 1 vote on him and role claims Day 1, on top of that he claims a vanilla townie with an x shot ability? Could very will be a scum slip on that claim.

amidst all this soilderz openly defends him too which helps lead to the scum vibe i pick up on him

I didnt play with ixt last game like some of you have i dont know his playstyle i dont know if hes this knew but not voting on someone making this many scum moves would be a scum move itself

Vote ixt

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    Man everything this guy does just seems scummier and scummier. Rodney not defending himself is making him an easy target, as evidenced by ixt?s vote above. I?d like to hear from Biet too, he said he?d be inactive but nobody piled up on him, and everyone went for Rodney instead. Interesting...

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    fine vote rodney if u want to make up stories that have no validity to be correct. happy? could care less who's lynched.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    With ixt at 3 and Rodney at 4, ixt drops a vote on Willby to make it 4-3-3. Gave no reason for the vote. To me, this may be ixt hoping that a couple more jump on to lynch Willby and save both Rodney and himself.

As someone who says they are townie with a minor power ability, why would you not vote Rodney to preserve your own life and keep fighting for town victory? Yet you make the vote closer unnecessarily.... very interesting.

I am fine with lynching Rodney or ixt. Both seem scummy and I do think there is a link here. I have a feeling that where there is smoke, there is fire.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    simple. as i stated earlier i dont feel like giving a thought to u since ur just voicing an enema towards me throughout game so its not my position to guess what u are. in simplicity with the limited amount of info, its "you vote or suspect me i do the likewise" as i voiced in a previous post, willby and missa. as u seemingly looked back at previous dont tell me u missed that one.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    good bullshit, good bullshit. "scum buddy" im loling pretty hard at these unjustified accusations. enjoy!
    Why do you take everything so personally? If you cannot handle being called out, why play mafia?

Also, you voted Willby without any explanation as to why you were voting him. You simply said bandwagons are forming. So why did you just jump on the earliest bandwagon without any explanation?

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    good bullshit, good bullshit. "scum buddy" im loling pretty hard at these unjustified accusations. enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    I missed ixt voting willby on the last page. That is interesting for sure. Could he be trying to make it close to possibly protect his scum buddy Rodney? That is, if anyone else defects and votes for Willby.

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    What you did last game doesn?t make any difference to me, honestly. From what Voth said, it sounds like you were on the winning side which is good. If you?re town again, I hope you win 2 in a row. The way you?ve played so far in this game leads me to believe that is unlikely though. We?ll see how everything plays out from here, but I?m having a hard time understanding what you?ve done thus far.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    PS: sorry, I am writing this on my phone tonight and I know the formatting is not the best

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    For what it is worth, ixt did play just as retarded last round and did turn up pro-town, though I had my doubts even going into the game winning lynch.

He is really bad at this game or is honestly amazing at confusing everyone to no end to conceal his scumminess. That being said, if he is a town power role, or a fraction thereof somehow, he will be useful somehow down the road. Interested to see if/how the night target he apparently wants plays out.

My vote on ixt was mostly to pressure him a little because you never know what he might say and we get anlucky scum remark AND to see who would jump on this vote with me.

i agree with Exalt that Missa has been scummy so far, the question being if the ?I am new? shtick she is playing is legitimate or if it is just a nice excuse.

Willby voting for ixt I am not sure about because the fact that he was bandwagoned immediately makes me feel like he is more likely town.

Undercut just chiming in with a post but no no voting action is hugely scummy to me.

Not quite sure what what to do... I am going to go back and re-read the past few pages to see if I can get any
    more reads.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    Hey the Paul I'd advise u to reread last games summary to give yourself a bit of background knowledge

Leave a comment:

Working...
X