Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RoDNeY
    replied
    You guys understand this could possibly be LyLo correct? Lynching me kills myself plus one more and it will most likely be a townie since undercut and missa made sure to get their votes in before being the deciding vote. Mafia gets another kill in the night and if they have 2 people remaining they win the game. Lynching me right now literally loses the game for town...

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    vote Rodney then, hopefully u guys are what u say u r

Leave a comment:

• Missa
    replied
    I don't think me not role claiming makes me scum -- It is simply not in my best interest or the town's for me to do so right now. It would result in putting other people in more danger. You trying to bully me into a claim seems funny, but I still can't help but feel you are mafia (Rodney) because didn't someone somewhere mention Biet would have had to protect you one night when you were supposedly blocked? I don't think Exalt was going absolutely nuts on you for no reason. I will claim to those I trust fully to be town -- and I have already claimed to one town person.

Vote: Rodney

Leave a comment:

• Undercut
    replied
    Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

If you got a successful night action in last night then that clears me from the supposed "mafia roleblocker" theory and maybe people will finally start using their damn brains so we can win
    If he didn't track you then how can we be certain you even visited him?

Leave a comment:

• RoDNeY
    replied
    Originally posted by midoent View Post
    I investigated someone who hasn't role claimed. This is why I am choosing to withhold that information until we get some claims or night comes.
    If you got a successful night action in last night then that clears me from the supposed "mafia roleblocker" theory and maybe people will finally start using their damn brains so we can win

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    i still think rodney is a possibility due to mainly the vengeful modifier. just doesnt seem likely. ever since willby claimed, the game basically turned into one big follow the cop situation and im content to keep doing that.

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    i find myself struggling to make time and pay attention to this game. my role is pretty useless and ive only targeted myself with it since im not sure what benefits it really has. seems only like it would make things more confusing otherwise. i think its becoming clear that everyone has an ability or modifier or something.

Leave a comment:

• midoent
    replied
    question would exalt be able to pull off a kill if he is killed that same night?

Leave a comment:

• midoent
    replied
    I investigated someone who hasn't role claimed. This is why I am choosing to withhold that information until we get some claims or night comes.

Leave a comment:

• RoDNeY
    replied
    Also at this point if you havent claimed or arent providing any night result information that leads to a scum lynch you are contributing to our loss. If there is two mafia left i would put money on it being Missa and Zeebu, if there is only one left i would have to say Missa

Vote: Missa

Leave a comment:

• RoDNeY
    replied
    Originally posted by Missa View Post

I don't really see any POSITIVE coming from me role claiming to the public. Claiming to one trusted person was safer for town as a whole, in my case.

Who did you track? What were your results? I think it's pretty clear cut that Rodney and likely Zeebu are the last two among us, unless ixt has been skating by long enough to almost get away with it..
    Ixt and exalt had some crazy theory i was the godfather, and then a theory that i was a mafia roleblocker. I protected Midoent last night, Mido did you track me like i asked? Did you get an action off? This will prove im not a roleblocker or a killer...

Leave a comment:

• midoent
    replied
    I don't have anything concrete yet, there are several scenarios in my head but it's a bit jumbled up. If someone has a good lead with some strong arguments let's hear it.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    one single proof of me having town stance to refresh your memory: everyone who has flipped town voted for rodney first day, while many (not saying all) of the suspects voted for me. to address previous concerns with voth: we know his role now, so the concern of him and i being allies is not valid in any way. zeebu still has a potential question mark, while undercut seems ok to me so far as his view is still "aligned correctly" with the concern on rodney. As of now, its looking like a "lynch one, if not lynch the other" situation with rodney and zeebu, but id put rodney over zeebu due to the voting result.

Leave a comment:

• Missa
    replied
    Originally posted by midoent View Post
    No role claims is scummy at this point.
    I don't really see any POSITIVE coming from me role claiming to the public. Claiming to one trusted person was safer for town as a whole, in my case.

Who did you track? What were your results? I think it's pretty clear cut that Rodney and likely Zeebu are the last two among us, unless ixt has been skating by long enough to almost get away with it..

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    *numerous phases and posts

Leave a comment:

Working...
X