No announcement yet.

[MAFIA] AWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since this game is on the verge of collapse I'm just going back to the only person I felt strongly about, fuck it.

Vote MISSA

This is scummy, I don't care, there's just a lot that doesn't add up. Get a train going on me now
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• I am a 4 shot bodyguard. I cannot even imagine the existence of a shield in conjunction with me and a witch, even with ixt being borderline retarded.

I am sticking with Rodney. I have no doubt that he is scum.
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
        I am a 4 shot bodyguard. I cannot even imagine the existence of a shield in conjunction with me and a witch, even with ixt being borderline retarded.

I'm a protective role too, so nothing will surprise me. The fact that I'm also protective means that I'll be a simple lynch

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• This setup is different than a regular setup. I think we need to flush everything we know about what roles can or cannot do and start fresh.

Let's not assume the setup is broken. It's not fair to the host. People alluded that my setup was also broken and while it annoyed me, I thought such discussion is better left to end game discussion because a host cannot comment without confirming/denying information about the game.

Having said that, I am considering voting Soilderz and giving our Seer a chance to investigate today's events. Anyone has any thoughts about that?
          Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
            I am a 4 shot bodyguard. I cannot even imagine the existence of a shield in conjunction with me and a witch, even with ixt being borderline retarded.

LOL 4 SHOT??? I really dont believe that at all but if there really is 4 fucking protective roles this is obnoxious
            Big Chill

Comment

• This game is probably winnable from the perspective that we basically got a mulligan on night 1. The inactivity and role claims and everything is just so much. Lynching soil might be a decent way to have a shot at getting scum (based on recent games), but as far as making real progress it really does nothing for us imo

Comment

• i might as well specify that i have no X shot limit. I can use my action every night
                Big Chill

Comment

• 3 protective roles vs 1 werewolf kill per night (+1 kill on one night)?

Someone is naive or lying.
                  Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post
                    This setup is different than a regular setup. I think we need to flush everything we know about what roles can or cannot do and start fresh.

Let's not assume the setup is broken. It's not fair to the host. People alluded that my setup was also broken and while it annoyed me, I thought such discussion is better left to end game discussion because a host cannot comment without confirming/denying information about the game.

Having said that, I am considering voting Soilderz and giving our Seer a chance to investigate today's events. Anyone has any thoughts about that?
                    Honestly if we have 4 protective roles right here being active what could soilderz possibly be that will hurt us in anyway more than if we got rid of one of the protective roles? Worst comes to worst he flips witch and we lynch missa after haha
                    Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post
                      3 protective roles vs 1 werewolf kill per night (+1 kill on one night)?

Someone is naive or lying.
                      This is why i was so strongly 100% convinced that voth is lying about his claim because i can protect someone EVERY NIGHT why would we need an X shot bodyguard?
                      Big Chill

Comment

• If either one of the 2 posts above me comes true, I'm flipping the table. Can you imagine if we're all telling the truth and half of us are na?ve? Brutal

Comment

• I don't even care who we lynch, make it Rodney, make it voth, make it me, make it soilderz, make it ixt, I don't give a shit. 12 pages of beating a dead horse and the only thing we know is that we all hate each other

Comment

• Also, Exalt, I know we've been at each other's throats since I came back. That seems unlikely to change, but if you're as bored as I am, check this out sometime: https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/...ad-of-dr-death

Sucks you died night 1, this might have been my all time favorite mafia game on these forums. Unreal both godfathers were the last 2. That was 10 fucking years ago. Unbelievable when you really think about it

Comment

• I still stand by what I said earlier, voth has the weakest claim out of the 3.

​​​​​I think we need to lynch one of Voth-Missa-Rodney, if we were to make any sense of today's discussions. You're right; a Soilderz lynch while safe doesn't give us any new info.

​​​​​​And I urge everyone to reread thread after voth flips.
                              Trench Wars Player

Comment

• I have a couple things to say:

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                                Theoretically it is possible, as Exalt even mentioned that he had been PMed. Let me make this as clear as I possibly can. I am not accusing Exalt of cheating. I offered a hypothetical that is a POSSIBILITY while playing Devil?s Advocate. I am not accusing, pointing fingers, or anything like that. I am offering all POSSIBLE scenarios, however unlikely they are, and have no knowledge of what has or has not happened. I AM NOT ACCUSING ANYBODY OF ANYTHING
                                I mentioned the exact conversation as it happened, so I think it's ridiculous that people even consider me being apart of some PM shenanigans, especially when you and Voth and co are the ones who seemingly love to do it. That said, karma is a bitch, isn't it? I don't know if people are PMing or not, but you guys set the bar for that kind of bullshit, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

You're not going to coerce me into providing more information for you and your scum team Voth, you are 100% lying about your roleclaim or ixt has put us into the most broken and bastard setup i have ever seen in any game of mafia

Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                                oh and I'd like to request a sub. This game got silly and I'm not about that

Etc etc etc

How the hell do you guys come off by saying this game is bastard and janky when you supposedly were okay with the last one? Are you serious right now? Last game was literally impossible for scum to win except for some Infinity War 1 chance in 14,000,605 type shit. I already proved how last game was literally broken on Day 1, yet you guys claimed it wasn't due to winning with your PMs. Now that the game isn't hosted by field, you claim the game is bastard, even though this setup is a copy of a proven one from another site. You guys are being douchbag hypocrite whiners by talking shit about ixt's game and not looking at others because they were hosted by people you like more. It's fucking shameful

3. Everyone claiming Missa could be lying and if Voth flips town, she and I are scum are flat out bad at mafia. There's literally no chance she is lying unless Soilderz is the witch. Ixt flat out confirmed in the first post of the game that there's a witch role, and nobody has counter-claimed her. There's almost no chance at all that she's lying, or someone would have countered by now. If people can't understand this, then they are flat out bad at this game. There's no other excuses except them being scum and hoping town players are drooling idiots to believe them. I don't care who flips what, because understanding how players can be confirmed or not is a basic part of mafia and something people should be able to figure out by now. Whether she is lying about Voth or anything else is debatable, but her being the witch really isn't imo. Soilderz at this point is the only one who could possibly be the witch besides her, and that's a damn good gamble if she fakeclaimed witch and just got away with it. If that's true, then I'd like some lottery numbers from her too.

4. Rodney says that scum are going in circles with Rodney and Voth votes, yet neither Rodney or Voth seemingly give a shit about voting anyone besides the other one. Paul is obvious scum, yet nobody cares to lynch him. WillBy is almost certainly scum too based on his whining bullshit about quitting after his easy mislynch on Beast was ruined with Jessup replacing in. Nobody else noticed his crying about that? Not so coincidentally, nobody gives a shit to vote Paul or WillBy or even mention their names as possible scum except me. I wonder why that is. Are scum afraid of them, or are they scum themselves? I know which one I think is true.

5. At this point, I'm starting to believe both Voth and Rodney are town, but everyone else being ignored by both of them means no other wagon is possible. Whichever one of them gets lynched has nobody to blame except themselves IMO. I'm starting to not even care, but at least Voth has given a claim, fake as it probably is. Rodney hasn't, and the longer he waits, the less chance any other wagon happens. It's up to him if he wants to die or not I guess.
                                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X