No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Still Worthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fis is a chick right? Because this is the tell tale devious cunning of a female scum and not the brute force of a Male mind
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
      Jesus halp get a room with your mouth if you are going to be sucking your own dick that hard
      I've heard it doesn't feel the same as when someone else does it. Kind of like tickling your own feet.

Comment

ixt why did you switch those two randomly on night one?
        i have my reasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post

i have my reasons.
          Illuminating.
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Fis is a chick right? Because this is the tell tale devious cunning of a female scum and not the brute force of a Male mind
            Yes Fis is a chick, are her and Missa close buddies? I think it is more likely missa let slip she was tracker to her BFFL Fis and got blasted for it... ?? maybe she hinted in a post and we missed it. Will have to double check..

Originally posted by Turban
            everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

Yes Fis is a chick, are her and Missa close buddies? I think it is more likely missa let slip she was tracker to her BFFL Fis and got blasted for it... ?? maybe she hinted in a post and we missed it. Will have to double check..
              Well theres one of two options here:

1. You seem way too easily persuaded by my largely hyperbolic argument and are scum using it to loosely convey suspicion onto a target that isn't scum be it you or one of the others being considered.

2. You have a good point if it turns out it's true because it wouldn't be the first time squads and friends told each other their roles on chat (disoblige).

so once we find out the personal details that should narrow down towns vote to one of two people perhaps.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• So how exactly did I end up on a lot of people's "could lynch, probably scum"-list? Nobody of you gave a clue other than "hard to read, smart player, would probably kill Missa" LOL. Yeah, certainly I'd be the only one thinking that way?

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

I wouldn't bother, Missa looked like a random kill. Like others had mentioned before it was an easy kill for them as she was laying low enough to where its likely that nobody watched her and they could get away with it. They wouldnt go after killing a player like Jessup/Ixt at night because they know they are just as detrimental to town if theyre kept alive and have a good chance of getting townies to mislynch them if they are in fact town.

Only thing we could do is see if Missa had posted some type of list that she presumed scum. I remember back a few games ago when i was on mafia we killed Undercut just because he had everyone on his scum list perfectly and we didnt want anyone to start to go along with him and his list
                  Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post

i have my reasons.
                    Which you have no fucking point in hiding now since you only made the decision based on talking during day one so you had no special secret that nobody else knew. Stop being intentionally vague and give us an answer.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• I'm fairly certain Missa and Fis don't run in the same circles. But knowing Missa, she would definitely tell a friend her role, so this theory isn't complete garbage. Raise your hand if Missa told you her role and then you killed her last night

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
                        So how exactly did I end up on a lot of people's "could lynch, probably scum"-list? Nobody of you gave a clue other than "hard to read, smart player, would probably kill Missa" LOL. Yeah, certainly I'd be the only one thinking that way?
                        Only me so far because I'm a misogynist and I enjoy being the patriarchy you know. Plus you are playing too clean of a game and your posting is too close to posts mentioning your name as scum without having been lurking in the shadows following the thread at the same time.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• I immediately realized I just used the words "knowing Missa" and implicated myself, but no. Stop before you even get started.

Comment

• unvote backwards
                            vote Voth

I'm not sure on backwards. He might still be scum, but:
                            Voth dropping his vote on ixt at this point is a no-no for me. Yeah, you don't like each other, I feel ya.
                            You've been acting shady all game by being overly aggressive to the ones you don't like while not actually scum hunting. I think you're a good lead for today.

Jessup, no, you're not a confirmed townie. Yes, your role sort of confirmed the_paul as Nick Fury. But until we don't know the setup, we can't even conclude what role or allignment he might be.
                            (Which is sort of why I have been trying to discuss who the Avengers might be Fighting against)
                            Although I tend to believe you're town as of now.

People I would really like to hear more from are field and Rodney, and Voth actually.

Comment

• kthx i do not know missa or Fis at all, my vote is on voth due to large play style change between last game and this.. (which I will further look into tonight, after work) I could be persuaded to vote Fis if you guys who play games with her daily say she is friends with Missa....

i think it it is VERY strange scum killed missa, that is why i am partaking in the ?why?? Mental exercise... with how quiet she was if her activity did not pick up town would probably suspect her of being a scum laying low by D3

my townie list is:
                              t_p
                              jessup
                              me
                              maybe Rodney?

Originally posted by Turban
                              everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

Only me so far because I'm a misogynist and I enjoy being the patriarchy you know. Plus you are playing too clean of a game and your posting is too close to posts mentioning your name as scum without having been lurking in the shadows following the thread at the same time.
                                No, not only you so far. And sorry, I don't understand your last sentence.
                                I "lurked" (if you want to call it like that) the first half of day 1 because, damn, I got a real life. And I think I've been on topic.
                                Makes me smile though, because in the end it might be easier to find the scum among you.

Comment

Working...
                                X