No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Still Worthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a bit weird that ixt isn't even on fis or backwards "possible scum" lists. wtf is going on

Comment

• There does have to be accounting for impeccably scummy timing on responses though.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• It's weird that you are quiet until I mention you and then happen to post closely after with your claim of innocence as if you were watching the thread without wanting to draw attention to yourself is all fiS
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
          kthx i do not know missa or Fis at all, my vote is on voth due to large play style change between last game and this.. (which I will further look into tonight, after work) I could be persuaded to vote Fis if you guys who play games with her daily say she is friends with Missa....

i think it it is VERY strange scum killed missa, that is why i am partaking in the ?why?? Mental exercise... with how quiet she was if her activity did not pick up town would probably suspect her of being a scum laying low by D3

my townie list is:
          t_p
          jessup
          me
          maybe Rodney?
          For me Missa is a not unlogical night kill choice. really, especially considering that there was a no lynch, so a free night kill basically.
          People who are known to be rather more experienced players will draw protection role(s) towards them, at least that's not unlikely.
          And since there is a claimed busdriver, you might pick someone rather quiet. Missa had like one post or two during day 1.
          I wouldn't waste much time on discussing why Missa was targetted or not at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
            unvote backwards
            vote Voth

I'm not sure on backwards. He might still be scum, but:
            Voth dropping his vote on ixt at this point is a no-no for me. Yeah, you don't like each other, I feel ya.
            You've been acting shady all game by being overly aggressive to the ones you don't like while not actually scum hunting. I think you're a good lead for today.

Jessup, no, you're not a confirmed townie. Yes, your role sort of confirmed the_paul as Nick Fury. But until we don't know the setup, we can't even conclude what role or allignment he might be.
            (Which is sort of why I have been trying to discuss who the Avengers might be Fighting against)
            Although I tend to believe you're town as of now.

People I would really like to hear more from are field and Rodney, and Voth actually.
            Remember when I said that all of these players constantly banging the drum that I am apparently not scum hunting are going to lead you to a short list of scum? Hopefully you do not have to lynch me to follow the bread crumbs, because you will be upset when I flip. Do I need to say it again, everyone?

I understand if you do not agree that ixt is scum or that he should be lynched, but at least give a reason rather than ?it?s a no no? if you are going to use it as justification for voting me. Why is it a no no? Why have you not addressed my reasoning for my vote which I gave to Exalt after he had a similar reaction as you just did?

7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

Which you have no fucking point in hiding now since you only made the decision based on talking during day one so you had no special secret that nobody else knew. Stop being intentionally vague and give us an answer.
              1. i had to think of how mafia would play out, and i went with the assumption that they would be targeting a more experienced player to get them out fast hence went with exalt.
              2. at first the busdrive was exalt and yourself since initially all u portrayed was a more joking demeanor that could be read as a shield to disguise your scum role, but at least whats developed this phase i set that suspicion aside.
              3. voth would rather continue to point fingers with blatant excuses (halp at least has more reasoning, ill give him that) and IS NOT attempting to hunt scum down, not a bit. I wont say "very" but unlike his playstyle back when he was like a 2shot bodyguard in Willby's previous run game.

Sufficient enough? this is under the assumption exalt is town, of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post

1. i had to think of how mafia would play out, and i went with the assumption that they would be targeting a more experienced player to get them out fast hence went with exalt.
                2. at first the busdrive was exalt and yourself since initially all u portrayed was a more joking demeanor that could be read as a shield to disguise your scum role, but at least whats developed this phase i set that suspicion aside.
                3. voth would rather continue to point fingers with blatant excuses (halp at least has more reasoning, ill give him that) and IS NOT attempting to hunt scum down, not a bit. I wont say "very" but unlike his playstyle back when he was like a 2shot bodyguard in Willby's previous run game.

Sufficient enough? this is under the assumption exalt is town, of course.
                I actually cannot even believe the echoing chamber that this game has turned into.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                  It's weird that you are quiet until I mention you and then happen to post closely after with your claim of innocence as if you were watching the thread without wanting to draw attention to yourself is all fiS
                  What are you trying to say here?
                  I'm Euro, and I've been at work all day and just got home.
                  Occasionally I will have time to check topic even during work, but I don't see this happening this week.

Comment

unvote backwards
                    vote Voth

I'm not sure on backwards. He might still be scum, but:
                    Voth dropping his vote on ixt at this point is a no-no for me. Yeah, you don't like each other, I feel ya.
                    You've been acting shady all game by being overly aggressive to the ones you don't like while not actually scum hunting. I think you're a good lead for today.

Jessup, no, you're not a confirmed townie. Yes, your role sort of confirmed the_paul as Nick Fury. But until we don't know the setup, we can't even conclude what role or allignment he might be.
                    (Which is sort of why I have been trying to discuss who the Avengers might be Fighting against)
                    Although I tend to believe you're town as of now.

People I would really like to hear more from are field and Rodney, and Voth actually.
                    where is that? i seemed to have missed it man this guy is more foolish than anticipated

Comment

• I just disagree that lynching ixt is a good idea, multiple reasons, and yes before anyone of you points this out: consider my day 1 "lynch Jessup or ixt" as invalid.

He claimed busdriver and a suitable Avenger role, presumably without having knowledge of the Avengers.
                      I could imagine Dr. Strange switching people using his portals. Fits kinda well. So there's that.
                      He might have roleclaimed prematurely again (although he was on the edge), and not all of what he says qualifies as what I would call awesome Addition to the game but:
                      ixt is a great scapegoat for everyone around here. Plus, a ixt lynch, due to his sort of scapegoatness isn't something that would bring clearness into here.

Now if ixt is scum, then fuck it. But I have strong townie feelings.

Comment

• I've really enjoyed the activity this game, you all are awesome. There are a few players that havent been as active- I encourage you to pick up the activity.

I will make a vote tally when I get home from work. Get your votes in please.

Feel free to pm me any questions, including anything confusing in the flavor write ups. This game deviates heavily from the original setting, and it is not the point of this game to confuse people or to get bogged down in the non-mafia details.

Comment

• Same for Jessup actually. I wouldn't go so far calling him a confirmed townie, certainly not.
                          But if he's playing me that way while actually being scum, then chapeau.

Comment

• unvote: field
                            vote: fis
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Sadly, ixt and Jessup (the ones I wanted to sort of get rid of day 1) are the only ones I get good reads on LOL.
                              Call me naive, but it is how it is.

Comment

I just disagree that lynching ixt is a good idea, multiple reasons, and yes before anyone of you points this out: consider my day 1 "lynch Jessup or ixt" as invalid.

He claimed busdriver and a suitable Avenger role, presumably without having knowledge of the Avengers.
                                I could imagine Dr. Strange switching people using his portals. Fits kinda well. So there's that.
                                He might have roleclaimed prematurely again (although he was on the edge), and not all of what he says qualifies as what I would call awesome Addition to the game but:
                                ixt is a great scapegoat for everyone around here. Plus, a ixt lynch, due to his sort of scapegoatness isn't something that would bring clearness into here.

Now if ixt is scum, then fuck it. But I have strong townie feelings.
                                ?

Everyone re-read this and tell me if Fis is a dopey enough player to purposely frame this so one-sided. I think we all know that she is a good player, and this was incredibly dopey.

His role has nothing to do with his alignment. So what if he is Dr. Strange, and so what if he is a bus driver? He could just as easily be a mafia bus driver, which is dangerous, as I said, because he can be coached by people who are not dumb.

I have strong scum vibe from him. You say you feel strong townie from him. That is great, but it does not invalidate my feeling on him or make my vote a ?no no.?

After you joining the echo chamber and then this post, you have flown to the top of my scum list. If anyone else wants to vote her out, let me know and I am in. Backwards still screams scum to me but fis moreso now.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X