No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Still Worthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ... I mean that in the nicest way possible I think I just skimmed a paragraph where Rodney was declaring his man love for everyone lol

Originally posted by Turban
    everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Willby can I get the ok to edit my post just this one so I can take out anything nice I said about backwards?
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Also anything nice I said about Willby is contingent on me not being a na?ve cop. If I am na?ve he is a soulless bastard and I can't stand him. I'd like that on the record in advance

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
          Willby can I get the ok to edit my post just this one so I can take out anything nice I said about backwards?
          Nooo let me read it first please no one ever says nice things about me

Comment

• Hey you dick I am glad you are having fun but I am not scum rofl

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
              Hey you dick I am glad you are having fun but I am not scum rofl
              Its either you or voth, and voth and I are currently immersed in a full fledged, hot and heavy bromance. I'm going to hold on to the hope that he's innocent until I have to face stringing him up, don't ruin this dream for me

Comment

• Luckily, even if I'm na?ve, we're looking at 2 mafia out of me, Exalt, you, and Voth. If halp is lying at least maybe I can get a guilty result tonight and be useful. If I'm na?ve and halp is lying then the world doesn't make any sense anymore

Comment

• Ok I am going to just full RC and say I am down for tying or lynching not-me because I am town and would like to win... I think it is a little wierd how overlooked field is, but with these results between you two I guess it makes sense?

i am black widow, vanilla townie

i think the biggest risk with mass rc would have been our cop outed but you RC already... so I think the risk is outweighed by reward now.. I am not sure I believe the RC we have seen already this all is not adding up

Comment

• I find it very hard to believe that Exalt and I are both telling the truth. I investigated him night 1 because I was hoping for once we wouldn't have to write essays at each other, but ixt messed it up. I'm concerned about what ixt's action was night 2, the odds are steep that he and I would have targeted someone in common again, but that would really mess things up

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                      Ok I am going to just full RC and say I am down for tying or lynching not-me because I am town and would like to win... I think it is a little wierd how overlooked field is, but with these results between you two I guess it makes sense?

i am black widow, vanilla townie

i think the biggest risk with mass rc would have been our cop outed but you RC already... so I think the risk is outweighed by reward now.. I am not sure I believe the RC we have seen already this all is not adding up
                      again VOTE VOTH

Either backwards or voth is lying about being VT. I say Voth is.
                      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

again VOTE VOTH

Either backwards or voth is lying about being VT. I say Voth is.
                        Lady I would laugh if I am literally the only VT in the game

Comment

• I'll consider Halp, Exalt or Voth because I believe those are scum. But I need it plainly laid out why Exalt or Halp would take precedence. I do NOT believe halps claim, Sorry gripe ^_^ I think it is more likely he senses for mafia if anything.

Why was hulk/kthx killed, who did it? Was it mafia who targeted him or a townie with a gun? Did ixt's bus play a part in this?
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• We had fis, you and me as a modified VT, thats all the VTs
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• voth is godfather I suspect. Exalt is strongman and halp is goon.
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Oh Rodney is maybe mafia too, I'm not 100% sure ,
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X