No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Still Worthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we jus vote Voth off and stop this silliness? T_P investigate exalt tonight and report back. The end.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• It makes much more sense to determine the VT liar right now. We can't risk any power roles.

Voth is a lying scum

Backwards in a real VT
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I just spent about 30 minutes writing a breakdown of my feelings on all of you fuck fucks, then I refreshed...

You're all scum. What the fuck willby.

Comment

• By the way, regardless of the outcome, I take back most of my rant from earlier. This game is a fucking gem. Well done Willby, well done
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Also if we are to believe Field?s theory, that would make either Jessup or Rodney The Godfather, which is mind blowing to consider

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Did you just ask me why Jessup does what Jessup does?

Today we need to lynch voth. After we lynch voth, we will have a clearer picture about the last scum players. But it is most likely Jessup.

I'd have to be playing against my wincon to be playing you. Zero reason for me to be trying to start a voth train and save you from being lynched if I were scum. I'd just lynch you and win.
              Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Well, I?m convinced. It won?t be enough though, you?ll have to convince Exalt when he can be the nail that gets me lynched today. I don?t think that is likely to happen.

Unvote the_paul
                Vote VOTH

Comment

• What is vote count?
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Votes for Voth= Jessup, T_P , Field and backwards. Right?
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                      What is vote count?
                      this feels like jessup becoming incredibly lucid immediately before she thinks she's about to win

Originally posted by Turban
                      everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• I'm hoping Exalt reads my posts and is convinced lol. I'm going sleeping then at work when he is up and posting.
                        Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• To be sleeping*
                          Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

this feels like jessup becoming incredibly lucid immediately before she thinks she's about to win
                            I'm just sick of voth and his bs, you know you are a townie, you really think voth is ??
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• No way in hell that Fis, backwards, voth and JEssup(modified town) could be in this game with a PGO in it. I count as the 3rd VT. Look how I've stayed on one person the whole time too. Mafia would never do that.
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

I'm just sick of voth and his bs, you know you are a townie, you really think voth is ??
                                no i don't think voth is but i've been saying that for most the game lol

Originally posted by Turban
                                everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X