No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Still Worthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 out of 4 of: Exalt, Voth, Backwards, Field. Exalt and Field are basically sure things. Comes down to 50:50 between backwards and Voth, but we can cross that bridge when we get there
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
      Exalt and Voth pretty much is who we have to go after.
      oh ok that is a good point
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
        3 out of 4 of: Exalt, Voth, Backwards, Field. Exalt and Field are basically sure things. Comes down to 50:50 between backwards and Voth, but we can cross that bridge when we get there
        oh ok that is fascinating, tell me more

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Ok then Rodney was the other one bussed.

Hugs Rodney
          According to exalt nobody visited me last night

care to elaborate? Or is this your idea to try and discredit exalts claim? Why did you wait so long to come out with this information that could have disputed exalt 3 pages ago when I asked for someone to come forward if they could directly dispute exalts claims.

you are terrible scum players just stop talking you're digging yourself deeper as you go
          Big Chill

Comment

• Willby just call the game please before Paul quits for good

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Still waiting for 1 legitimate hole in my theory, besides that I could be naive, which I?ve been upfront about. It?s weird that I saw a bunch of ?LOL BAITED BY EXALT?, but never actually saw anyone point out what the bait was that I took.

It doesn?t exist, those are the names, this game could quite honestly not be any clearer unless the mafia fucked up and killed whichever one the real innocent is out of Voth and Backwards.

Unless halp made the whole hole thing up, then he is both a genius and a fuck fuck

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                Willby just call the game please before Paul quits for good
                Paul is never going to forgive willby for making him team with jessup lmao
                Big Chill

Comment

• PS: I love mafia, 11 posts until 3k

fuck you scum, and especially you jessup

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

According to exalt nobody visited me last night

care to elaborate? Or is this your idea to try and discredit exalts claim? Why did you wait so long to come out with this information that could have disputed exalt 3 pages ago when I asked for someone to come forward if they could directly dispute exalts claims.

you are terrible scum players just stop talking you're digging yourself deeper as you go
                    According to the proclaimed watcher in a game where we?re saying there is a sensor and a tracker, he made a claim that nobody could refute without blind luck (which apparently just happened?) Well color me shocked !!

Comment

Still waiting for 1 legitimate hole in my theory, besides that I could be naive, which I?ve been upfront about. It?s weird that I saw a bunch of ?LOL BAITED BY EXALT?, but never actually saw anyone point out what the bait was that I took.

It doesn?t exist, those are the names, this game could quite honestly not be any clearer unless the mafia fucked up and killed whichever one the real innocent is out of Voth and Backwards.

Unless halp made the whole hole thing up, then he is both a genius and a fuck fuck
                      If halp made up his claim I will bow down to the king of mafia himself because he single handedly threw this game into a blender for town
                      Big Chill

Comment

• Could Rodney be a strongman perhaps ?

Ixt targets Rodney and kthx, kthx rips apart ixt, mafia used strongman to kill kthx thus surviving.
                        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• There is an alternative where Jessup is mafia and has played me like a fiddle, but I refuse to go down that road of thought

Comment

According to the proclaimed watcher in a game where we?re saying there is a sensor and a tracker, he made a claim that nobody could refute without blind luck (which apparently just happened?) Well color me shocked !!
                            And it only took jessup 60 posts to do it, it took exalt 1 post to counter you. Tell me which is more believable
                            Big Chill

Comment

Could Rodney be a strongman perhaps ?

Ixt targets Rodney and kthx, kthx rips apart ixt, mafia used strongman to kill kthx thus surviving.
                              Wait you just said I was a townie since you have ixts knowledge that I was bussed, but exalt said no one visited me but now I'm a strongman scum?

JESSUP FUCKING SHUT UP YOU ARE GOING TO GIVE MY BOY PAUL A GODDAMN BRAIN HEMMORAGE
                              Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

And it only took jessup 60 posts to do it, it took exalt 1 post to counter you. Tell me which is more believable
                                Show me where he countered me. He waited until after I claimed cop to come up with watcher. I didn?t have to claim at all, nobody ever even questioned me. He only claimed after halp said his piece and I claimed, because he knew what that meant.

Quote it an show me where he countered me, because nobody has been able to

Comment

Working...
                                X