Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessup you are so high energy how do I be that

Originally posted by Turban
    everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• I will vote so then you guys can decide if it will be a lynch or a tie as people have mentioned me being part of the tie anyway

vote voth

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
        I'll consider Halp, Exalt or Voth because I believe those are scum. But I need it plainly laid out why Exalt or Halp would take precedence. I do NOT believe halps claim, Sorry gripe ^_^ I think it is more likely he senses for mafia if anything.

Why was hulk/kthx killed, who did it? Was it mafia who targeted him or a townie with a gun? Did ixt's bus play a part in this?
        It's funny how drastic your play style changed after the giant bomb dropped and you have no clue on how to react to your scum friends being pressured. But at the same time you're still playing as dumb as ever.

Notice how you have no opinions on Paul or backwards possibly being scum but you question everyone elses claims and motives lmao most amateur scum move possible
        Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
          I will vote so then you guys can decide if it will be a lynch or a tie as people have mentioned me being part of the tie anyway

vote voth
          Also notice how exalt and Paul are the ones in question this phase and jessup and backwards are still trying to hard push voth. When no evidence has come up against him but there is conflicting claims between exalt and Paul.

sorry Paul man, you got stuck with some fuck fuck idiots on mafia who have no idea how to blend in this late in the game
          Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

Also notice how exalt and Paul are the ones in question this phase and jessup and backwards are still trying to hard push voth. When no evidence has come up against him but there is conflicting claims between exalt and Paul.

sorry Paul man, you got stuck with some fuck fuck idiots on mafia who have no idea how to blend in this late in the game
            Wait what? I thought someone said push tie voth and backwards?

am I sposed to vote for tp/exalt?

Comment

• I'm about to switch to jessup on a policy lunch at this point and I assume we can all get behind that scum or not.

Claims "VT" but miraculously still has an action to use"

lmaoooooooooo
              Big Chill

Comment

• Scrolled back, was t_p saying me or voth, are we thinking t_p is scum then and it should be exalt/t_p on the tie? Or we gonna just lynch someone

Comment

Wait what? I thought someone said push tie voth and backwards?

am I sposed to vote for tp/exalt?
                  The tie is between Paul and Backwards, thanks for admitting you havent been reading the thread because you know you dont have to.

With you being scum and all you already know the setup and can afford to not read the thread since you already know who you should and shouldn't vote for.

I would almost recommend you two stop talking and let Paul carry your weight, I am ripping you two apart right now
                  Big Chill

Comment

• .. bud I got two kids and my wife is at night class tonight I just cannot take the time to read these essay posts before tomorrow night I asked for a tldr and you guys told me to fk off so I am gonna fk off just tell me where to vote

Comment

.. bud I got two kids and my wife is at night class tonight I just cannot take the time to read these essay posts before tomorrow night I asked for a tldr and you guys told me to fk off so I am gonna fk off just tell me where to vote
                      Now you cant even draw your own conclusions or opinions on who is scum and who isnt and just want to follow what someone else tells you to do.

LOL STOP IT
                      Big Chill

Comment

• But yeah I'll tell you where to vote, throw your vote on either Paul or yourself
                        Big Chill

Comment

• The vote is either

T_P vs Exalt

or

Voth vs backwards

Again how did kthx die. Can we address this please? Anyone want to theorize how that happened?

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

Now you cant even draw your own conclusions or opinions on who is scum and who isnt and just want to follow what someone else tells you to do.

LOL STOP IT
                            ... ?!? I have been railing on voth all three day phase I believe, good sir

My impression was it was him or a tie which i am all for either

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                              ixt aka Dr. Steven Strange's body was found ripped apart, smashed into a bloody pulp. The only way to identify it was truly him was the sling ring still on his hand. He was the townie busdriver. It even appears that he soiled himself during the attack. The sheer brutality of this attack makes you wonder who he managed to piss off. It does not appear that he will be negotiating his way out of this one.

Questions surrounding Dr. Strange's death were shortly answered, as the heroes found kthx aka the Incredible Hulk's body lying nearby. Someone somehow found bullets capable of ripping apart the green killing machine. Even then, it took quite a few.
                              He was a PGO Serial Killer.

Begin Day 3
                              Sounds like the hulk killed ixt somehow

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                                The vote is either

T_P vs Exalt

or

Voth vs backwards

Again how did kthx die. Can we address this please? Anyone want to theorize how that happened?
                                My guess is he was a mafia hit. Kthx as a townie this late in the game would be probably the biggest liability to a mafia possible. I would love if there was some way that ixt bus drove Wark to his death, because that would be fucking hysterical, but I can?t even think of a legit possibility that happened
                                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
                                X