No announcement yet.

TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game was pretty rough for mafia imo. I wonder if I didn't throw in the stupid 'bitter' part of my fake role claim if I would of survived. I fucking knew in my heart kthx was cult leader so it might of worked somehow.
    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
    Message has been sent to online moderators
    2:BLeeN> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>no
    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
    2:BLeeN> ok then no
    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Good game though.
      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
      Message has been sent to online moderators
      2:BLeeN> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>no
      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
      2:BLeeN> ok then no
      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Jessup you came through where it counted; we all win with town dead or alive

Comment

• Poops

Comment

• Good game guys. I thought for SURE I was dead the night we ended up lynching PartyFalcon

Comment

• Also, someone a long time ago asked what logic led to us using Willby to kill -- it was because the rest of us were doing shit and we JUST GOT FUCKING UNLUCKY hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by m_leonhard View Post
                Also, someone a long time ago asked what logic led to us using Willby to kill -- it was because the rest of us were doing shit and we JUST GOT FUCKING UNLUCKY hahaha
                Yeah sdrawkcab called that one when he saw the willby flip and it’s how I knew vehicle, kassius, and you were scum bc you gave your real commonly-scum role (or close to it.

Comment

• Jessup's Report Card For Tiger King!!

Willby- B

Smart player as usual and fake claimed psychiatrist which could have worked at least for the short term and if town had no other protective role this would have been VERY effective and this grade would have been much higher. The main reason for only a C rating is WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THE FIRST KILL? If it was because no one else could as they weren't considered goons I will move your grade to a solid B (Edit saw the rest of mafia had to do stuff..B for YOU Willby GJ). Lurked during the whole Jessup fake claim ending and suddenly piped in once the reveal was shown to be fake. That was to me VERY suspicious.

Zeebu- A-

Lived the entire game, lurked a little too much but proved lurking can be the right move. When he did post everything was smart minus his drunken rant. That rant was why Zeebs gets an A-. Clutch at the end and revealed his name early enough to not cause too much suspicion. GG Zeebu as Survivor and bringing Town the WIN!! You can hold your head up high. What you did post and leave was very revealing

Exalt- B

This grade is due to circumstance. What else could Exalt have done lol. First to die and not really fair to hold that against him. He also gets a GOLD STAR for participation just to make him feel better since his time was cut too short. His "This Town Will Lose" will lose posting was a bit off putting but I understand the anger. He did some good banter in the day phase. Good job for the time you were alive Exalt.. and geez that gold star is pretty and shiny on you!

Kthx- B

Kthx was annoying and a fuk fuk as usual. I knew he was Doc Antle but couldn't prove it. I was supicious from day one. I Fakeclaimed on him because he was just blabbing early which made sense for his role as Cult Recruiter. Still he played well, good fake claim and refused to ever give in with my constant pressure on him throughout the game. I was really mad! He gets a good grade though and honestly played well. Nice fake claim using that security guard guys name for Joe Exotic. GG Too bad you had Jessup on your butt from the beginning and the rest of town saw you being worthless for us. Still though the fortitude was good lol.

Sdrawkcab- B+

Was calling me out a lot early and going after me but that makes sense with my ridiculous fake claim early lol. Left a vital clue at end with the easter egg of vehicles role name. I just wish he hadn't died and checked PartyFalcon. I wonder what name she would come up as lol. I'd have not gone on my hammer train mission to destroy PF if I had the slightest knowledge she could have been a tiger for real lol. Did his job as a Namecop and helped town lynch our second mafia out of the game. Note to your mother saying you are very well liked by all the students and a pleasure to work with !!

OverthinkingIt- A

She played perfectly. Always pro town and revealed at the perfect time. Watched the shady Kthx night one and confirmed the roleblock poopcat made. This was a HUGE factor for town winning as we got Kthx pegged with the roleblock! Was a delight to play with and was a big factor town won. Her reveal early was decisive for town to start to solidify and start to gain trust and she shared her info which was the beginning to piecing the puzzle of scum together. I apologize for making her die lol. She said she was new but wow she played well! Good Job OTI!! You should hold your head up high for the great play you made thru out this game!

Voth- B

Voth played MUCH better this game. As usual when Voth gets a scum role he manages to do much better. He was VERY pro town in all his defense and rants he made. He was just caught early by T_P so not much he could have done besides what he did. I will say Scarlet caused him to break a little LOL. Scarlet was on him like glue and refused to let him go. It was hilarious to see Voth meet his match in intensity and shit talking and I for one seriously enjoyed seeing those two go at it. Still Voth you get another Gold Star handed out to you as you went out before your time and also because your grades have risen from D- to C- to B. I'm very proud of you!!

Beast- D

Beast you get credit for claiming town doc. That actually was a very good fake claim with the role you had. You were doing really well until a simple clown emoticon from me made you freak out and trans bash me and as a result hurt town a ton by being mod killed. You can do well if you control yourself and think a little better and pace yourself. Still I refuse to fail you because I see potential. Everything was going well until the outburst. When you get out of detention I really hope you can learn to get along with the class better! I'll give you a gold star to show you we want the best from you and we are all in this together.

Poopcat- A

Poopcat was another perfect town player. I'm so impressed by town! She also played a perfect game. Protecting me from cult was what won us the game as it worked out. It was also she showed her amazing wits and intelligence to make the right play to make night 1 protecting me. She held off another phase to reveal but when she did it was such a powerful reveal and believable too. She was upfront and trusted town and voted with town until the end. You were a pleasure to play with too poopcat. Hold your head up high as well!

Vehicle- B-

Vehicle was the first and only Namecop victim. A hard place to be for sure. There was some doubt because Howard Baskin was town and we found this out right before as Beast died being mod killed. Sadly Vehicle said a Bitter Novice Rolecop which was really suspicious because we already had so many roles as weak cops and that one was soo strong. Between a bad name reveal and trying to just flip the real mafia role to a town role I give you a B. It should be a c+ but since it you were first to on the block by our Namecop it is somewhat understandable but I feel you made a grave error being so honest about your name and just flipping your role. It is still a B grade though. the minus means nothing !

Party Falcon- A

Oh my the TALKING TIGER STRONGMAN STRONGWILLED VIGILANTE. Towns MOST important role and so powerful I saw no way in hell she could be for real. I feel this role was too powerful but with there being TWO cults in the mix I understand why Halp threw this role in there. You get a powerful A PartyFalcon!!! You left town with all the clues and seemed one step ahead in your thinking which is what a good mafia player always needs to do. I apologize for wrecking you with the Mario Tiger King Theory. The only fault I have is you came after me and said I may have to hang. That was the beginning of my wild fantasy that you were a Mafia 2 shot strongman lol. I still think Halp should have x-shot you but still AMAZING performance PF!! What a player you are!!

M_Leohnard- B-

I give you a B with a silly - behind it Leo. You lurked too long and I think real life was keeping you from focusing 100%. You did a great fake name claim though. I'm not sure why you would claim doctor though after poopcat was basically a cult doctor for town who seemed 100% confirmed. You knew 2 cults were in the game yet you persisted. In my opinion you should have claimed Vanilla Townie and I probably would have gone for zeebs at the end. You get a little note to your parents on your report card saying you need to be in class more and I'm a little concerned :P GG

the_paul- A

The_Paul was by far the clutchest of all townies. I mean wow! Another perfect townie. Nabbing the godfather AND the inquisitor rofl. Then seeing Kthx visit beast. LOL great job!! Totally a steadfast townie. Revealed immediately when he had info to be shared. You are amazing. You should take a bow as we all clap for you. What a performance. Nothing more to say here. Hold your head up high! This was all possible because of YOU!! YAYYY BRAVOOOOOOOO

Jessup/ Joe Fuckin Exotic The Tiger King!!!- A-

I really think my fake claimed day one stirred up a lot of stuff lol. I got people talking and loved playing innocent child. Day one was a complete blast for me. I nabbed a real threat to town too and got kthx all choked up and nervous. That pattern to refuse to name claim really hurt Kthx thru out the game. I voted perfectly with town until the great failure train on PF. This was for the best interest of town as if she was mafia and pulling a fast one we could have lost. I gambled and went all in only to have my full house lose to a straight flush and see there really was a goddang talking tiger strong willed strongman vigilante. lol..I thought this to be an impossibility, just a cool role she made up to woo everyone.. wrong jess wrong lol. Still since I followed her and OTI and poops word of wisom they left I squeaked out a win and survived the whole game. I deserve an A- where the minus actually means something sigh. I should hold my head slightly down but I won't cause I'm the grader AND I'm Joe Fuckin Exotic Your Tiger King and don't you forget it!!!

Kassius-B

Kass did a great job counterclaiming and playing the victim when the votes came down but again failed with a real name claim to town. Allen Glover was soooo scummy in Tiger King. Hard to know without watching it so I give kass some leeway. Not sure why all these mafia players just flipped their roles either. I know kass claimed jailer but its the equivalent of Role Blocker. You should have claimed something way less I think and definitely found some name in the show that was a side name. Still I was trusting somewhat and a little fooled by the work you put in all the way until the end which casted doubt to me/us as you pretended you were vital to town. Not bad at all kass! GG

Scarlet- A-

I know many freaked out over Scarlet but wow this guy came into TW Mafia blazing hot. Claims a cop day one rofl!! And cracks Voth and Vehicle Day 1. Between my fake claim and his cop claim the two of us got some real info to spill talking going on to find a few cracks and leaks. This grade may be scoffed at by many in the class but I'm grading this and respect your teacher!! The potential this young man has it outstanding I think! He overdid it though but geniuses can't help this sometimes. His mouth got him lynched but for the effort and insightfulness starting day one about Voth and Vehicle gets him a strong A minus. Again unlike most of you though this minus has some meaning to it like Jessups. But you can hold your head up high Scarlet. I leave a note for your mom on your report card at how gifted you appear to be to me and I'm excited to see this new student within our school!! Good job Scarlet!!

And so goes the grade I send you. It was a pleasure to play with you all and I wish you all nothing but the best on your summer break.

Yours truly,

Joe Fucking Exotic The Tiger King!!

Jessup :gorgeous:
                  Last edited by Jessup; 06-09-2020, 02:39 AM.
                  TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                  TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Thanks for hosting Halp.

I wonder how things would've gone differently if you listened to me about Voth killing Exalt. Everyone who claimed that Voth was more likely telling the truth was either other-scum or was exercising beast level logic.

Comment

• Yep, the fallout from N1 and the cliques of persons just copying each other's votes was disheartening.

Also would have been nice to have at least a heads-up on the character names actually meaning something, rather than your faction directly mirroring the TV show for those that hadn't even seen it.

But for town to discover Jeff Lowe and Carol Baskin on N1 won it, TP can you buy me some lottery tickets please?

Comment

• Good game everyone. Couple quick notes from me:

Exalt Died night 1 and never got an action off, but still turned out a 2:1 trade in town's favor. Impressive.

PartyFalcon- really, really impressive. Just all around, well done. I thought you played a great game all around.

Kassius - I thought your fake claim was really well thought out and very well done. You crushed that part. More of that in the future, that was really well done.

There's plenty of other things I could bring up, but the above is what stuck out to me. Good game, town certainly made it closer than was necessary in the end, but no harm no foul. Halp, thank you for the host. With such an elaborate setup, the effort you put in was obvious and appreciated. Plus, 10ish years of playing and I got to be a watcher for the first time. Also big thanks for bringing in some new blood for a change, it's very refreshing. I hope PF, m_leonhard, PoopCat, and all the other new people here I can't think of off the top of my head stick around.

Almost forgot the most important thing. Beast, go fuck yourself.
                        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• wheeee

i only lurked day 1... and technically I wasn’t lurking, I hadn’t logged in at all. I didn’t know I was playing until the end of that phase.

PartyFalcon
                          sorry for the vote, your strongman ability combined with my poor play made me not want to risk getting killed by you. It swayed the decision there even though I was more certain about kass being mafia

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Welcome to the club of people fucked by zeebu at mylo m_leonhard
                            Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post
                              Welcome to the club of people fucked by zeebu at mylo m_leonhard
                              what did i do?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

what did i do?
                                Ya lynched me

Comment

Working...
                                X