No announcement yet.

TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, day 2, 3 greens dead. We still don't know who our doctor is, our bodyguard, bus driver if any etc. There's not much collaboration here. Scum are absolutely cruising this game.

Comment

• 2 greens dead *

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

:shocked2::shocked2::shocked2: We have THREE claimed investigation roles lol
        Exalt / John Reinke / Town Tracker (MURDERED AND DEAD AS AS A DOORKNOB)
        The_Paul / John Finley / Town(not confirmed publicly oddly , says he just watched exalt and saw Voth and Willby visit him when he died) I suppose Town Watcher
        OverthinkingIt/ Joshua Dial / Town Voyeur (Watched Kthx and saw Kthx was BLOCKED)
        At the risk of being a quadruple-posting spam artist, we might have 4 with Zeebu's throwaway 'I have information but I won't tell you until after night phase' post.

Comment

• lol plus backwards was talking about some action he had vs cult rofl.
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
            Also, can I just say that posting on a laptop for the first time in months is legendary? God, it is fucking miserable posting responses on my phone. Probably going to have to go back to posting mobile soon though - my wife is a teacher and is monopolizing our only computer a lot of the time to do her distance learning stuff for the students.

All this COVID shit is insane, we are letting real criminals out of jail and then telling small business owners if they want to keep their business, it might end in them occupying the cell the real criminal just had. I can't wait for more courts to step in and strike down this tyrannical bullshit.

Did I mention I live in NY?

Yeah, Gov. Cuomo is a real keeper. If I didn't need to live here, I'd be on the next plane to Florida or Texas.
            Wow. Lots happened overnight while I slept.

Yeah, so, I guess Paul is town and telling the truth because I did visit Exalt last night - but in hopes of protecting him because he is perpetually targeted night 1, not to kill him. I felt Exalt was playing a scummier than his usual self but I thought that if we ended N1 without a scum kill after my action, I could trust him a lot more as town.

See my quoted post above #88 on page 6. I'm not saying this confirms me or anything but I dropped it in there and I guess it at least shows this isn't a panic fake roleclaim when I come under heat.

I'm Carole Baskin, town Jailkeeper (2-shot).

And so, with that, I am giving a big shout out to my boy Scarlet who called the fact that the scum team clearly has a strongman. And it's Willby. This one will hurt.

vote Willby
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• So Kthx targeted exalt too as 3rd party and was blocked rofl hilarious. God I wish we could do double lynches. Now the Carol Baskin puzzle is out of the way which was really the only name claim any townie should have been wary of I see no reason Kthx should not name claim now.

Vote Willby and Kthx
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Wait just a second here. I smell a rat!!

Unvote Willby

Vote Kthx

Def gonna wait for Willby to defend himself.
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• this is infuriating, willby, vehicle the new steam users who signed up on forums are literal snakes. i'm just going to call this now, but my name is john barry, and i'm the town doctor.
                  2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Beast View Post
                    this is infuriating, willby, vehicle the new steam users who signed up on forums are literal snakes. i'm just going to call this now, but my name is john barry, and i'm the town doctor.
                    ?????????????????????????:dunce::dunce::dunce::dun ce:????????????????????????????????:toilet:??????? ????????:huh2:?????????????????????????

:stupid:

:bigcry: (Me crying because you shud never have said this beast)
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

?????????????????????????:dunce::dunce::dunce::dun ce:????????????????????????????????:toilet:??????? ????????:huh2:?????????????????????????

:stupid:

:bigcry: (Me crying because you shud never have said this beast)
                      trust me Jessup, the commuter, and transporter will save me, I know what i'm doing.
                      2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• who the hell is John Barry lol . you pulling our legs?:jester:
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Wait just a second here. I smell a rat!!

Unvote Willby

Vote Kthx

Def gonna wait for Willby to defend himself.
                          What part are you referring to, the strongman part or the watcher part? I already said Willby must be a strongman.

If it's the watcher part, all that means is that Paul would see that I visited Exalt, which he did. He wouldn't see what actions were performed because a watcher doesn't see that. If he could, Paul wouldn't have to say either Willby or me killed Exalt - he would know who did and just spill the beans.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

who the hell is John Barry lol . you pulling our legs?:jester:
                            lol jk about my name, i'm actually
                            Carole Baskin's husband!

flavor names dont mean anything, and have no relation

Comment

• I maybe misunderstood that watcher/jailkeeper link. The watcher would see the action which I guess means Voths names would show up so the name would be passed on by the mod to the watcher(I was thinking at first the action of jailkeeping would be passed on but watchers only recieve names).. smells a little better to me now but I will still wait for willby to defend first. Kthx deserves to be pressured until the end of this game.
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I maybe misunderstood that watcher/jailkeeper link. The watcher would see the action which I guess means Voths names would show up so the name would be passed on by the mod to the watcher(I was thinking at first the action of jailkeeping would be passed on but watchers only recieve names).. smells a little better to me now but I will still wait for willby to defend first. Kthx deserves to be pressured until the end of this game.
                                Yes, a watcher sees who visits a person at night, but not what actions were performed. Hence why Paul simply said myself and Willby visited Exalt, which I'm not disputing. Confirms Paul as town honestly.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X