:snobby:
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• “All these guys come to me when they’re in trouble, like Joe. And then as soon as I help them, and I no longer help them, then they turn on me. You know what, I’m getting used to it.”

WillBy / Jeff Lowe / Mafia Godfather has been lynched

Final Vote Count:

Willby / 8 / PoopCat, sdrawkcab, Zeebu, Voth, OverthinkingIt, Beast, Kthx, the_paul
          Voth / 6 / M_Leohnard, Party Falcon, Vehicle, Kassius, WillBy, Jessup

BEGIN NIGHT 2
          Phase change in ~24 hours or when I have received all night actions

Comment

• Lol, called it. You both tried to kill Exalt. What a phase for town, this is going to turn it.

Comment

• ahahahahahah wow that was weird bold for scum to use godfather first but sort of smart if they weren't watched. Holy Moly.

I over thought this too much and my history with Voth was too turbulent to think clearly. Apologies Voth and Town. GJ!!
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
                Lol, called it. You both tried to kill Exalt. What a phase for town, this is going to turn it.
                Oh ya ROFL so Voth is still guilty? Godfather is strongman too right or no?
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• WillBy hell of a last ditch effort, you scummy scummy Chiefs fan. In all honesty though, really really well played, especially considering you had over 24 hours of constant pressure to wade through. Awesome phase.

Now, what do we do about Voth?
                  JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                  the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Also, nobody else claim or do anything groundbreaking, I already submitted my action

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Oh ya ROFL so Voth is still guilty? Godfather is strongman too right or no?
                      Of course he is, Godfather isn't strongman. Voth decided to play jailkeeper, in the hope that Willby was a strongman, but he wasn't. Voths action should have blocked Willby, but Exalt still died. Come on, it's not rocket science they're both killers. And both very good at playing to a crowd.

Comment

• Well, I'm glad he's scum, but I have no idea how to make sense of the fact that he's The Godfather and not Strongman. I will scour Mafiascum Wiki high and low to try to explain it but I guess I have to honor my word - he didn't flip strongman so I can't blame anyone for lynching me, but I have no idea what to say.

How could a Godfather possibly thwart a Jailkeeper? Roles/modifiers? Whatever. I'm sure I'm dead anyway tonight but at least The Godfather is dead.
                        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10
                        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                          They probably both scum They seem to be parroting just who voting on them.

I may use https://www.random.org/ to cast my vote. This is too close to call.

My paranoia on cult is honestly ONLY reason I'm voting Willby atm because it would clear it up for me.
                          sdrawkcab You owe me an apology. I was right rofl
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Something to think about is why did the godfather perform the kill himself? I know it doesn't make any reference to it, but could he have had a modifier?

Anything from you other players that have been around the block? Ever seen a godfather send himself to make the kill night 1?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post

Of course he is, Godfather isn't strongman. Voth decided to play jailkeeper, in the hope that Willby was a strongman, but he wasn't. Voths action should have blocked Willby, but Exalt still died. Come on, it's not rocket science they're both killers. And both very good at playing to a crowd.
                              We all know he was your scum buddy. You have made it abundantly clear, no need to be so obvious both before AND after he flips Godfather. Still a lot to learn.
                              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10
                              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                                Something to think about is why did the godfather perform the kill himself? I know it doesn't make any reference to it, but could he have had a modifier?

Anything from you other players that have been around the block? Ever seen a godfather send himself to make the kill night 1?
                                I have no clue unless mafia is only willby alone or they just royally made a boo boo. It makes very little sense why. It makes my paranoia of scum skyrocket again sigh. Voth is either cult leader or serial killer it appears.
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X