TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OverthinkingIt View Post
    Side note. I just got more clarity about game mechanics. I saw that someone blocked kthx. That doesn't actually mean he has any power role. He could be a vanilla townie. Sorry for the confusion. I don't think there's any real evidence against him. He's just scummy irl and being a pain in the ass and refusing to name claim. That doesn't necessarily mean he's scum or third party (serial killer or cult leader). He could just be an annoying vanilla townie. I don't know him from Adam, but I presume he's the type to not be terribly helpful to town even as a townie out of sheer stubbornness.
    Nah, you are wrong. I just play a different style of game is all. I have won a few games for town on these forums. I was one of the first to call out willby and vote for him after all. Hard to deny the the facts on this one. The only reason anyone thinks I'm not town is from jessups baseless accusations.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post

There was no defence from me. I had no interest at all in defending him. I even said that they were both probably killers, I didn't buy that psychiatrist thing at all. Voth got a hard on for me, and you've bought in. He just managed to convince everyone that lynching WillBy was the right call, and it wasn't. I tried to argue this, nobody listened so I shut up shop.

In the end they're both bad for town so what's the point in making myself look more and more scummy by trying to push one over the other when they both would die. I didn't believe scum would send a strongman to kill N1, I've not even seen a strongman before in these games, I had to read up on the wiki about them. So Voth was the obvious vote for me by a country mile.
      I mean, I get everyone's shade they are throwing at me, but it's a bad scum move to not just suggest, but outwardly state, that lynching the mafia godfather is the "wrong call." I mean, that pretty much seems like lynch gold, but hey, I've only played a few of these games.

Oh, and please don't walk back your constant defense and echoing of Willby. It was obvious and your scum team made a huge mistake ganging up on me rather than selling Willby down the river the second Paul came out with results.

And yeah, just to update everyone - I have no fucking idea. I did look, not as much as I want to or plan to but I did, and nothing is making much sense. I understand all the daggers being thrown 100% but Willbys scum team is pretty hilariously bad.

Partyfalcon and Kassius need some lessons in fitting in and bussing their own team as misdirection. Brutal. Leonhard isn't much better, but admittedly better than those two.
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

I mean, I get everyone's shade they are throwing at me, but it's a bad scum move to not just suggest, but outwardly state, that lynching the mafia godfather is the "wrong call." I mean, that pretty much seems like lynch gold, but hey, I've only played a few of these games.

Oh, and please don't walk back your constant defense and echoing of Willby. It was obvious and your scum team made a huge mistake ganging up on me rather than selling Willby down the river the second Paul came out with results.

And yeah, just to update everyone - I have no fucking idea. I did look, not as much as I want to or plan to but I did, and nothing is making much sense. I understand all the daggers being thrown 100% but Willbys scum team is pretty hilariously bad.

Partyfalcon and Kassius need some lessons in fitting in and bussing their own team as misdirection. Brutal. Leonhard isn't much better, but admittedly better than those two.
        Welcome to whose line is it anyways, where finding mafia doesn't matter, you are guilty and cult on day one and points don't matter.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• hey let’s kill kass and likely still voth too

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Also props to exalt. I haven’t played much tw mafia in a while but he got nuked by likely 2 different factions while also being targeted for watching. Clearly everyone that’s been playing knows he’s good at this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
              hey let’s kill kass and likely still voth too
              Just, wow. You have it in black and white that Voth killed Exalt and this is your post. OK whose cult are you in, Voths or kthx's?

Comment

• 3rd party faction

Voth
                Kthx
                Zeebu

Remember this list, everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
                  3rd party faction

Voth
                  Kthx
                  Zeebu

Remember this list, everyone.
                  Why is there going to be MVP voting after the game?
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

I mean, I get everyone's shade they are throwing at me, but it's a bad scum move to not just suggest, but outwardly state, that lynching the mafia godfather is the "wrong call." - lynching unknown killer vs known liar killer is the right call I mean, that pretty much seems like lynch gold, but hey, I've only played a few of these games.

Oh, and please don't walk back your constant defense and echoing of Willby -there is no defense to walk back. It was obvious and your scum team made a huge mistake ganging up on me rather than selling Willby down the river the second Paul came out with results.

This isn't going to work on me, Exalt. Highlighted bits in bold are the outright lies and fabrications. There are no quotations, just lazy mud slinging, playing to the worst crowd I've seen so far in these games who don't bother to read every post, and are only listening to the ones spamming the most.

So credit where it's due, you're playing your audience perfectly this game, Voth. If Zeebu is not cult, you've just exposed the most brain-dead mafia player I've seen so far.

Comment

• lynching killer vs unknown liar killer *

Comment

• Obviously I meant 'Voth,' not Exalt. Fuck I'm tired this morning.

Comment

• Kassius, you are flailing and it's night phase. It's actually pretty hilarious. Don't worry - you have no chance of dying tonight - you're on the scum team, remember? It's been said by myself and multiple other people: you went WAY too far to backup Willby last phase. He flipped Godfather and it's almost like you are now telling everyone who voted him "See? I told you he was the wrong lynch." How much more anti-town can you get? That all being said, the obvious need not be pointed out anymore.

So, moving on back to me and this entire debacle, there's a few things that give me pause.

Sending the GF to do a kill N1 seems really strange. I guess it's possible there are no goons on the scum team what with how many power roles we have on the town side already exposed. That would mean that perhaps the GF is the weakest role on the team and that's why they sent him? The only other possibility I see is some kind of role modifier that nixes my jailkeep ability? It still seems strange to send Willby out N1 for a kill - same with Exalt, he tends to be watched closely because he is a slippery snake and dangerous scum player, so it's awfully ballsy to put him out there immediately when I know that he knows he is likely to be investigated/blocked/watched/followed/tracked/etc. So maybe I am missing something and there was some sort of incentive to sending Willby as GF. Not sure.

Anyway, I know the trust level of me is somewhere near zero (if I'm lucky) so I don't expect a ton of people to entertain my ideas or spitball any more of them with me. I am town though but I totally understand the suspicion - I would be if I weren't in my shoes and someone else was.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Side note: I know I will be roleblocked tonight, so I won't bother using my last jailkeep. If I manage to somehow survive tomorrow I might as well have it in my back pocket and not waste it tonight.

And seriously protective role(s), don't fuck this up. Protect Paul for Christ's sake.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Kass what are you talking about. Until Paul came out with his information I was intent on lynching kthx.

And now after the successful willby lynch I said to lynch you and voth.

what...?

Comment

• I'd love for someone to explain to me how it would make any shred of sense for the mafia to send a roleblocker and a killer after their target. I can't come up with one possible scenario where I would even entertain the idea of doing something like this. I have no idea what Voth is, and he's more than likely going to be lynched tomorrow unless we can nail someone dead to rights again, but I'll eat my hat if Willby sent 2 of his own after the same person on night 1.

And Jessup, I wouldn't even entertain the idea of cancelling my night action and taking a vote on what to do. I did what made the most sense, as long as everyone else does the same we should be fine
                                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
                                X