TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

So just to be clear on what you're saying, there was not even a 0.1% chance that Willby was a strongman? You do know that's a role that exists and is used, right?
    im fairly confident now that there was no evidence that willby was a strongman in his own right. theres an off chance that he could have been granted that ability by a mafia inventor or something like that.

either that or it was just an inherent ability that halp didnt feel like including in the flip post. also not likely.

im afraid youre still looking not so hot now, voth

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

im fairly confident now that there was no evidence that willby was a strongman in his own right. theres an off chance that he could have been granted that ability by a mafia inventor or something like that.

either that or it was just an inherent ability that halp didnt feel like including in the flip post. also not likely.

im afraid youre still looking not so hot now, voth
      No arguments here. I know I look shady as shit and I'm just trying to wrap my head around what possibly could have happened.

My point with that post was that Kassius is scummy as shit for saying there was zero chance that Willby would flip mafia Strongman. It's just not even close to true and the only way you really might know it was a zero percent chance was, again, if you're on the fucking scum team.
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• It's because I really believed it, Voth.I believed that Willby wouldn't be a strongman on N1. I believed that there was no chance, so in this game, sure 0%. In any random game of Mafia? Of course not. But this is Willby. Need to read a little deeper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
          It's because I really believed it, Voth.I believed that Willby wouldn't be a strongman on N1. I believed that there was no chance, so in this game, sure 0%. In any random game of Mafia? Of course not. But this is Willby. Need to read a little deeper.
          What? lol.

Got it. You don't believe it, so the chance is statistically 0%. Roger that.

Willby could never be a strongman apparently because Kassius doesn't believe it. 0% chance.

Everyone clear on how statistics work in Kassius scum land?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I early on posted this night phase the probable reason Willby The Godfather was sent to kill Exalt.

It is another sick joke by Halp ROFL. Halp is fking with us big time which is hilarious.

Willby himself was betrayed and bused by his OWN mafia!! There is obviously a USURPER in mafia. https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Usurper

A DAY 1 Lynch of Godfather is the ONLY logical explanation for this. I wish I was on mafia scum chat when willby wakes up to see he is suddenly implemented by The_Paul. :laugh: That would have been GOLD.

Please if mafia has this scum chat convo , screenshot it for endgame analysis as it should be preserved in TW mafia history. :laugh4:

I suspect Serial Killer and Cult Leader ARE BOTH in this game too. They probably either trade off Even and Odd Night Actions or both get Even or Night Actions Together.

Voth is 95% third party I assume.

Kthx is like 70% third party (Though these sick jokes Halp is injecting Cult Leader is possibly not a thing) He kept saying IF cult to players modifiers lol.

I need to study up on other 3rd party roles. There is a possibility for others we are not even thinking about.

I'm gonna smear pie in your face at end of game Halp :furious:

:gorgeous:
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• jessup gonna jessup

sippin that crazy juice

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                jessup gonna jessup

sippin that crazy juice
                You just inherit the godfather abilities after u usurped the willby? That was a very scummy post you just made Zeebu

U feeling bold now that you just stole investigative immunity powers from you leader Willby... Zeebu?
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Get your actions in already, fuck. I am notoriously less active on weekends, so don't bother complaining about it. I do most of my mafia'ing at work, so it feels like I'm getting paid to play.
                  JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                  the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                    I early on posted this night phase the probable reason Willby The Godfather was sent to kill Exalt.

It is another sick joke by Halp ROFL. Halp is fking with us big time which is hilarious.

Willby himself was betrayed and bused by his OWN mafia!! There is obviously a USURPER in mafia. https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Usurper

A DAY 1 Lynch of Godfather is the ONLY logical explanation for this. I wish I was on mafia scum chat when willby wakes up to see he is suddenly implemented by The_Paul. :laugh: That would have been GOLD.

Please if mafia has this scum chat convo , screenshot it for endgame analysis as it should be preserved in TW mafia history. :laugh4:

I suspect Serial Killer and Cult Leader ARE BOTH in this game too. They probably either trade off Even and Odd Night Actions or both get Even or Night Actions Together.

Voth is 95% third party I assume.

Kthx is like 70% third party (Though these sick jokes Halp is injecting Cult Leader is possibly not a thing) He kept saying IF cult to players modifiers lol.

I need to study up on other 3rd party roles. There is a possibility for others we are not even thinking about.

I'm gonna smear pie in your face at end of game Halp :furious:

:gorgeous:
                    whatever jessup is high as fuck on I need to harness and commercially re-sell. i will make millions.

and seriously, it has nothing to do with him calling me 95% third party. i can't argue my situation right now, and it is infuriating. i wish I could explain it. Fuck.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Voth I Gotta be honest, I’m generally in favor of having as few deaths as possible during the early game (thereby increasing the likelihood of having more townies alive in phases with more information available) and therefore generally against double-lunches on early days and have even advocated for intentional ties to avoid lynches (when we didn’t have viable reasons to believe any player was not pro-town)—but I wish we could’ve had a double for you and willby yesterday; I fear that we could waste a lot of tomorrow trying to figure out what to do with you, given that willby didn’t flip strongman—if you’re telling the truth then there is some utility to one remaining shot as a jailer but I don’t know that this utility would outweigh the informational value of your flip to town (this is putting aside the fact that I don’t believe you for the sake of weighing only the merit of the argument for your value to town EVEN IF telling the truth)—personally though I don’t believe you’re telling the truth anyways so it’s moot for me. Grrr.

Comment

• it is fairly obvious for a town role to shoot voth tonight and block kthx..
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                          it is fairly obvious for a town role to shoot voth tonight and block kthx..
                          I’ll pray at the foot of Joe Exotic’s Throne of Cats tonight for swift justice.

Comment

• It's funny. The two guys that were the most adamantly defending Willby are now the two pushing the hardest on Voth.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• But tbh I’m mostly impressed that this game has gotten me to think that deaths are pro-town much quicker than usual—I’m usually very skittish when it comes to killing people in early phases (risk averse). Turns out having actionable results early makes me feel way more confident in assertions of guilt; who knew!

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                                It's funny. The two guys that were the most adamantly defending Willby are now the two pushing the hardest on Voth.
                                I feel like most people have a legitimate point, but Kassius and Partyfalcon are so obviously Willbys scum mates that it is actually brutal to watch.

I can't blame people for wanting me dead ASAP when Willby flipped GF - admittedly it's much better than him flipping Town Psychiatrist (morons rofl). I still can't wrap my head around why Exalt died when Willby is just GF and I jailed Exalt. It doesn't make sense and I can't help but feel that a modifier is in place somehow here.

That all being said, I've resigned myself to the fact that my days are numbered. If I survive another day phase I would be surprised, but the shitty part of it is that it's a wasted lynch for town. But again, I can't blame people for being hyper-suspicious. I would be too. At least Kassius and Partyfalcon have shown their colors as pretty much confirmed scum - if they sold Willby down the river like they should have, I would be feeling way less confident that we can pull this one out.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X